PDA

View Full Version : pecial characters/letters resource (lock if not needed)

c-wooper
08-06-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't know if this is needed, if it is in the right board, or if this is already made. But This should making your art writing stand out. Here are a list of letters that you won't find on your average keyboard. (just copy and paste them if your going to use then. banners avys ect.)

œ
Œ
Ÿαβγδεζηθικλμνξοπρστυφ
χψωΓΔΘΛΞΠΣΥΦΨΩΆ·ΈΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊ
ϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△∞♭♪←→↑↓€

That's all..........no flaming.

andthenwekisss
08-06-2007, 10:30 PM
I don't know if this is needed, if it is in the right board, or if this is already made. But This should making your art writing stand out. Here are a list of letters that you won't find on your average keyboard. (just copy and paste them if your going to use then. banners avys ect.)

֌
ݟαβγδεζηθικλμνξοπρστυφ
χψωΓΔΘΛΞΠΣΥΦΨΩΆ·ΈΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊ
ϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△∞♭♪←→↑↓

That's all..........no flaming.

This is really not needed at all. Those letters don't make the same sound as the regular letters, technically, and imo they would look dumb unless needed for a certain sound.

Mitsuzo-kun
08-06-2007, 11:19 PM
You could've told him nicely... =3

To be honest, some people find them difficult to understand... And I'm thinking this is the wrong board. I'm not sure where it would go, but probably not here.

It was a good idea, but I don't think people would use it.

Thanks for trying to help!

-Jackson-

c-wooper
08-07-2007, 02:10 AM
OK, that's fine. I don't care too much, just wondering if it was needed.

Oh, and thanks for telling me nicely, lol.

EDIT: your not really going to be able to pronounce this,Π, mostly they are just for looks. (example in my sig) If you don't like it don't say its dumb...people have different opinions.

Dynamik
08-08-2007, 02:50 AM
I thought it was kinda of useful.
Since lots of people here use "e" instead of "" for Pokmon. Like myself. >_>

c-wooper
08-08-2007, 02:59 PM
great, someone says it's useful. I guess I'll have to wait and see what a mod thinks.

andthenwekisss
08-08-2007, 04:39 PM
great, someone says it's useful. I guess I'll have to wait and see what a mod thinks.

Or you can not make a non art related thread in the art threads and I wasn't being rude just honest.

c-wooper
08-08-2007, 05:52 PM
Or you can not make a non art related thread in the art threads and I wasn't being rude just honest.

I never said you were being rude. Sorry if this is not in the right board, but it was the only place that I thought might be useful. (on banners and avys)

If you can think of a better place...then tell me.:tongue: