PDA

View Full Version : playstation 3

Vegeta rules
08-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I am trying to get the ps3 in november but I read somewhere that you're going to need hdtv and I don't have that so does that mean I am unable to play it because I don't want to buy something worth $600 and not get to play it because I don't have hdtv.Can you guys tell me if I really, really need the hdtv to play it so basically what I'm trying to say is if I need it to play or is it just graphics that will be changed and it will not affect how I am playing (except the graphics,of course). tell me if you guys didn't understand this thread and I'll be glad and clear it.ok thanks in advance.:confused:

WileCoyote
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I am trying to get the ps3 in november but I read somewhere that you're going to need hdtv and I don't have that so does that mean I am unable to play it because I don't want to buy something worth $600 and not get to play it because I don't have hdtv.Can you guys tell me if I really, really need the hdtv to play it so basically what I'm trying to say is if I need it to play or is it just graphics that will be changed and it will not affect how I am playing (except the graphics,of course). tell me if you guys didn't understand this thread and I'll be glad and clear it.ok thanks in advance.:confused:
Honestly I think PS3's are overated,but besides that I think you only need an HD tv if you want to get the most out of it graphics wise or for the movies........

Tamer Marco
08-07-2007, 03:03 PM
You don't NEED an HDTV, but having one makes the graphics look about 4x as good compared to a standard TV.

Vegeta rules
08-07-2007, 04:40 PM
All right thanks this can be closed now.

earth_type_rule
08-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Honestly I think PS3's are overated,but besides that I think you only need an HD tv if you want to get the most out of it graphics wise or for the movies........

Just posting to get this kid to think straight.

The only thing that is overrated is the Xbox. Doesn't get near the power of the PS3. And Xbox can't take it that other consoles have good exclusives. Take an example. Xbox is trying to get Final Fantasy, which has been a Playstation only. Halo blueprints where also made for Playstation, till they took it away out of greed. Now Xbox would love to have Mario ( which I highly doubt. ). Xbox can't handle the market, that's why they steal some good games away. PS3 lost a lot of exclusives thanks to them. Assasins Creed would of been a massive PS3 title. Same goes for GTA. All those stolen Games, and what does the PS3 get in return? Ninja Gaiden Sigma ( pretty good though ) and that GTA Rip-off Saints Row

Tamer Marco
08-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks for posting that to set the morons straight. The only reason why the Xbox 360 even has the lead right now is because they launched a bunch of defective machines a year earlier.

But eventually, the PS3's market will be much bigger(and better) than the Xbox 360's.

Todd6
08-07-2007, 07:31 PM
You don't NEED an HDTV, but having one makes the graphics look about 4x as good compared to a standard TV.

Yes my bro has a HDTV and it is so much better.

Kenny_C.002
08-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Kids, remember that this is for the PS3, not for an Xbox 360 rant.

*closed*