PDA

View Full Version : If you're ever looking for a good read...

Nick_Roge
08-07-2007, 08:51 PM
If you're ever looking for a good read, I would recommend the Warriors book series. My representative will talk for me:
http://r2.fodey.com/1c66cf830f4344a8dbee649e5b899cef7.1.gif

Short version:
Have you ever read the book series Warriors? It's a really good read. You should read it some time. It's about this kittypet(house cat) named Rusty that dreams of going into the forest and finally does. But when he does, he is attack by a mysterious gray cat named Graypaw. Without going into to many details, there are four clans, each has the same hierarchy as the next, and there are cat fights(no boys not girls). If you ever pass by the first book "Into the Forest" don't pass it up, it's a really entertaining book. I should know, I'm one of the cats in the book.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
08-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I was thinking of reading them sometime... I thought they sounded really good. about cats, and i love cats. Tailchasers song is also a good book, if anyone ever comes by it, it's good.

Phantom Kat
08-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Mmm, I've seen those books in my school library but never picked them up which is odd 'cause I love cats. I'll check them out this year and see how it is. :wink: