PDA

View Full Version : ///Official Feebas Chit-Chat\\\

Scorch Ry
03-16-2004, 07:22 PM
This is where we can talk about our hard-to-find pokemon, Feebas!!!!!

If you need any information, more specific information about catching one, feel free to ask me. Even though I am also on the search for a Feebas, which has been 3 days (continuing today), I know EXACTLY how to get a Feebas and to evolve it correctly.

Zenaku
03-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Well, heres a tip for everyone: Fish for a while, then change your location.

The thing is, when you start you're game, 6 Tiles are randomly chosen on Route 20. Only on these 6 tiles will you find a Feebas; nowhere else. The tiles will not change either, unless you start a New Game. Theres no way of telling which Tiles these 6 are, but just try to check every tile, rather than sticking to one.

I'm betting everyone knew that already though, right? :P

Scorch Ry
03-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Well, 50% of us know that, but its still good information.

Now, the 6 tiles can be changed whenever the "Trendy Phrase" is changed in Dewford Town. Now, this is what got everyone confused. By changing the Dewford Trendy Phrase, it DOES NOT determine where the six tiles are, it randomly resets them. Route 116 is a long route; including the upper waterfall lands. Here's another thing: Say my Trendy Phrase is "I CHOOSE YOU COMBUSKEN", and I find a Feebas in 1/6 of the tiles. Just because you put in my trendy phrase, DOES NOT mean that those 6 tiles are where Feebas are. It randomly resets them to different locations, until you are able to find one. People can change them constantly, and still can't find a Feebas.

Now, if you need help about the second portion, BERRIES, feel free to ask me. ^__^. Not to be insulting, but that info about Feebas doesn't help alot.

Mizu
03-16-2004, 11:42 PM
Ack, too late to post here ¬¬ anyway, can we post about how much we love our milotics? O_o;

Oh, and Aleyquala, the name of the guy in your signature sounds like su casa more than its actual name XD

tsukasa(su casa) es mi casa...XP

Scorch Ry
03-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Well, I didnt make this wonderful banner. The person who made it signed their name in the down corner.

Sure, we can also talk about Milotic here, since Feebas evolves into one.
People, I have finally done it today. While I was playing, I began fishing in a tile 1 time each, and I suddenly ran into a Feebas. Now, I have captures 1 box full of them, because I had to find one with the Rash nature. That way, he could like Blue AND Indigo berries^__^

Mizu
03-17-2004, 12:33 AM
A modest one also likes blue and indigo...OO;

Scorch Ry
03-17-2004, 12:52 AM
I know that. Feebas with the natures Modest, Mild, Rash and Quiet prefer both Blue and Indigo berries ONLY. Now, I must ask something....does any1 have any questions about Milotic/Feebas? If you have any questions, compliments, suggestions or any other matter about Feebas/Milotic, please feel free to ask

Thunderbird
03-17-2004, 09:52 AM
The first time i catch a Feebas, it already has a mild nature. :wink:

But i can never evolve my Feebas to a Milotic becoz of the berry glitch. :evil:

Traipez
03-17-2004, 11:33 AM
The first time i catch a Feebas, it already has a mild nature. :wink:

But i can never evolve my Feebas to a Milotic becoz of the berry glitch. :evil:

Aaaaaaw! I've already evolved mine, and have a Milotic on my party now :D I find it in.. 15 minutes - right after I met Latios.. Freaky!

Scorch Ry
03-17-2004, 08:25 PM
Well, I have a question for you!! ^__^ ^__^

What pokeblocks should I feed to my Feebas? What should the level and feel range be? I found a Rast Nature Feebas yesterday, but I cannot evolve it! It liked the berries I gave it, but that wasn't enough. I fed it Blue and Indigo pokeblocks.

Mizu
03-18-2004, 12:30 AM
OOOO! I KNOW THIS!!!

I used level B berries...for example, rarer berries. Try using the kelpsy!

Steven
03-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Well here's my two bits.

Okay, I started trying to fish about 4-5 times in every spot, then move on, but that's way to much work, so I just fished once in each spot, and I found a feebas. When you find the spot, they are pretty common, so you should get one on your first try. Also, your fishing in the spot your facing, not the spot you are surfing on. I used the old rod, because the super rod takes to much time because it will go through the ............ sequence 3-4 times. But, when you do find the feebas spot, fish with the s-rod, cause then you can catch them at higher levels

On evolving him, you have to have a very high beauty and then grow him a level, and it has to be past lvl 20.

I'd also get as many as possible, because the feebas spot changes if you trade records, change the slateport trendy saying, or if it's past midnight and another day starts. also, get boy, girl and also get a feebas that likes blue pokeblocks so that you can breed and evolve faster.

I also would suggest killing two birds with one stone by beating the master rank and getting a pic and the blue scarf with milotic/feebas

Traipez
03-18-2004, 01:35 PM
The best berry to feed Feebas with, is Pamtre Berries.. I used them to evolve mine :)

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 02:04 PM
The best berry to feed Feebas with, is Pamtre Berries.. I used them to evolve mine :)
Yep, i no this. Only one will be available in every game. Plant them to get more. Use them on your Feebas and it will be guaranteed to evolve. But becoz of the berry glitch in my game, i can never be able to plant berries. :frown:

neofreak541
03-18-2004, 02:09 PM
I already have Feebas and Milotic :biggrin:

Tamer Marco
03-18-2004, 02:34 PM
I've never caught a Feebas before! Is thier some kind of method because I fished in the entire route and didn't find it. -_-

Scorch Ry
03-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Well, I'm gonna try to find a Pamtre Berry...where exactly can you find them?

And what rod did you use to try to fish for them? If you used an Old Rod, then try changing the trendy phrase again.

Mizu
03-18-2004, 11:28 PM
I've never caught a Feebas before! Is thier some kind of method because I fished in the entire route and didn't find it. -_-

Try fishing in each spot 5 times so that Feebas doesn't ¨mysteriously go hide in that square¨ like it happened to me, and use the old rod...milotic learns goos moves, but at a low level...and when you find it, get a female one while you're at it, so that you can breed in the future...O_o;;

Scorch Ry
03-19-2004, 12:00 AM
A Great Answer Indeed! Now, I have a question!

Where can I find Pamtre Berries? They say those are the best berries to use, though I never found one yet. Right now, I'm training my Meditite so it can evolve into a Medicham ^__^.

And where should I go make the pokeblocks when I have grown my Pamtre Berries?

Traipez
03-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Say the words 'Challenge Contest' to the Berry Masters wife, and she will give you a Pamtre Berry.

After you have a lot of Pamtre Berrys, then I would go to Lilycove and blend them :)

Thunderbird
03-19-2004, 01:57 PM
And what rod did you use to try to fish for them? If you used an Old Rod, then try changing the trendy phrase again.

Why do so? old rod has the same catch rate as good rod and super rod, and it's even faster and easier to find a Feebas.

Scorch Ry
03-19-2004, 09:11 PM
That's where you are wrong.

An Old Rod, when you fish for Feebas throughout 116, you'll only find Magikarp, Tentacool and Feebas.

A Good Rod adds Carvanha, maximizing your time on catching a Feebas.

A Super Rod adds Carvanha and Sharpedo, making your time more increased

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 07:32 AM
That's where you are wrong.

An Old Rod, when you fish for Feebas throughout 116, you'll only find Magikarp, Tentacool and Feebas.

A Good Rod adds Carvanha, maximizing your time on catching a Feebas.

A Super Rod adds Carvanha and Sharpedo, making your time more increased
so i say use old rod. did u read my post carefully? :doh: anyway, using super rod can't find Sharpedo, only Carvanha and Feebas. Old rod is the fastest way to get Feebas becoz u dun need to fish so many times.

UltimateShadow
03-20-2004, 09:41 AM
Hey, (~Aleyquala~), you said you'r feebas did'nt evolved, well, i had the same problem, then i leveled it one level up, and , tadaam, there's Milotic :whistle:

Traipez
03-20-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes.. you must level it up..

mario1121122003
03-20-2004, 02:50 PM
so do you level it up after it has full beauty?

Traipez
03-20-2004, 03:12 PM
so do you level it up after it has full beauty?

Yes.. then it should evolve - IF its Beauty is maxed out..

Mizu
03-20-2004, 05:05 PM
Yeah, you need to rais eit up 1 level...

And you can´t get the pamtre berry until you beat the elite four, which then unlocks the word challenge....

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 06:39 PM
First off, the word I need is Contest, not challenge. I already have that word.
================================================== ========
Next, I did that procedure....make Feebas eat berries until it can't anymore, then I leveled it up 1, and it still didn't evolve into a Milotic...this is a crucial journey...just to get a Milotic....

silverfrost
03-20-2004, 06:56 PM
lol, I didn't think someone would actually make a Feebas thread. Mushi would be... @_@

XD

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey, hundreds of kids like Feebas because its challenging to find it, then evolve it by maxing out its beauty! Did you ever evolve your Feebas IF you captured one before?

silverfrost
03-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Hey, hundreds of kids like Feebas because its challenging to find it, then evolve it by maxing out its beauty! Did you ever evolve your Feebas IF you captured one before?

Yes, I did. ^^ And I just did it with the help of the Read First thread. =b

Scorch Ry
03-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Very interesting...I'm still trying to get that Pamtre Berry....its gonna be an adventure to evolve my Feebas! I already taught it Ice Beam!!!! What berries did you use?

Thunderbird
03-21-2004, 04:08 AM
Next, I did that procedure....make Feebas eat berries until it can't anymore, then I leveled it up 1, and it still didn't evolve into a Milotic...this is a crucial journey...just to get a Milotic....
in some cases, even Feebas stop eating berries and level up 1 level, it still won't evolve. u need high-level berries to evolve it.

Traipez
03-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I evovled my Feebas with Kelpsy og Cornn berries :)

Scorch Ry
03-21-2004, 12:31 PM
High do I get high-level Pokeblocks? Shouldn't that help max out Feebas' beauty?

Thunderbird
03-21-2004, 12:36 PM
High do I get high-level Pokeblocks? Shouldn't that help max out Feebas' beauty?
low level berries improves feebas' beauty, but can't maxed out it(i.e. the beauty can't reach 170)
see my reply in http://www.empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=392

Scorch Ry
03-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Ah...a very good reason...NO!
I have to wait until I beat the Elite Four to guarantee Feebas' evolution!!!!! NO! NO! NO!
I guess I'll capture a Psyduck, evolve it and train it until I get a Pamtre Berry.

Neo Emolga
03-21-2004, 12:50 PM
I already have Milotic, but I don't use her too much. I honestly don't know why people are so crazy about it. Believe me, if I didn't catch Feebas in less than an hour, you can bet I would have given up.

Salamence, Flygon, and Absol, are far more fun to train than that freaky looking Milotic. There are more horizons in R/S out there than Feebas people!

Thunderbird
03-21-2004, 01:17 PM
Ah...a very good reason...NO!
I have to wait until I beat the Elite Four to guarantee Feebas' evolution!!!!! NO! NO! NO!
I guess I'll capture a Psyduck, evolve it and train it until I get a Pamtre Berry.
u can also use Wiki Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Hondew Berry and Cornn Berry, u get them from berry master.

Scorch Ry
03-22-2004, 12:18 AM
a Wiki Berry? How many grow on trees? How many berries? 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Jirachi
03-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know how many times I should fish in each square?

Thunderbird
03-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Does anyone know how many times I should fish in each square?
this is based on your own patience:) if u want to make sure u did not miss any Feebas, 5 times. I just fish 1 time at a square, and was lucky enough to find a Feebas :)

a Wiki Berry? How many grow on trees? How many berries? 1, 2, 3, or 4?
No of Hours for....
No Berry / Sprouting / Growing Taller /Blooming / Completed /Amount
12 WIKI / 6 hours/ 12 hours / 18 hours / 24 hours / 2

Scorch Ry
03-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the nice information. So, I must beat the Elite Four so I can tell the woman "Challenge Contest" to get the Pamtre Berry? Then, grow them until I have enough to make alot of pokeblocks?

Mizu
03-23-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, with the pamtre berry, grow 2 berry trees with those berries and that's pretty much enough...O_o;

Neo_Pikachu, believe it or not, Milotic is acually a good pokémon...AND IT'S NOT FREAKY!!

Ultimate Magma Admin
03-23-2004, 12:09 AM
Man, I am so frustrated!!! I got my Feebas all the way to the highest point of beauty, but IT WON"T EVOLVE!!! Help! :cry:

Dragon Tamer Connor
03-23-2004, 05:00 AM
Man, I am so frustrated!!! I got my Feebas all the way to the highest point of beauty, but IT WON"T EVOLVE!!! Help! :cry:
Once it beauty maxes out, you need to raise feebas a level for it to evolve.

Scorch Ry
03-23-2004, 07:05 PM
Yes, you must always remember that! Once you max out the beauty of your Feebas, you must level it up 1 to see if it will evolve or not!

Scorch Ry
03-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Sorry For Double-Posting:
What moves should you teach to Feebas? :lol:

Traipez
03-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Sorry For Double-Posting:
What moves should you teach to Feebas? :lol:

My Milotic has:
Ice Beam
Surf
Attract
Recover

And its a female - of course!

yao
12-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Yep, i no this. Only one will be available in every game. Plant them to get more. Use them on your Feebas and it will be guaranteed to evolve. But becoz of the berry glitch in my game, i can never be able to plant berries. :frown:

they say nid to tell the berry masters wife challenge contest although i have the contest pass i cant find the word contest

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
12-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Please don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 30 days or more ^^