PDA

View Full Version : Light Manaphy's Wi-Fi Battling Shop

Light Manaphy
08-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Light Manaphy's Wi-Fi Battling Shop

I decided to open up a Wi-Fi Battling Shop because I own a lot (okay, only three) Wi-Fi games. I do have rules, however, so follow them please:

-Normal PE2K Rules
-No SPAMing
-HAVE 50 POSTS BEFORE BATTLING ME PLEASE
-If I beat you, don’t get mad. I warn you in some that I’m good.
-Please be able to accept PM’s as I WILL give you my FC’s by PM.
-If I put you on the waiting list, be patient. Some matches can take up to 30 minutes or so.
-If you’re on the waiting list, DO NOT SAY, “When are we going to do our match?”. There’s an order in each waiting list and that’s the order that I will challenge people. If you keep on asking this after I tell you, then I will take you off the waiting list and you’ll have to come back in a week to try and challenge me again.
-DO NOT CHALLENGE ME WHEN I AM NOT ACCEPTING CHALLENGES IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME. If you do, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SHOP FOR ONE WEEK.
-Only 10 people on a waiting list at a time.
-Play your best.
-Have Fun!

*If there are any rules that I want to add, I’ll edit this later on*

Here are the current Wi-Fi games besides Pearl that I currently own:

Mario Kart DS
Star Fox Command
Bomberman Land Touch

Now the status of each game if I’m available for battles or not:

Mario Kart DS
Battles: OPEN
FC: PM Me
My Skill Level: Be Careful. I’m good. But not champion good.
Currently Battling: Teo
Waiting List:

Star Fox Command
My Skill Level: If you want to beat me, this is the game you might want to challenge me in.
Currently Battling: No one... :(
Waiting List:

Bomberman Land Touch
My Skill Level: I am a little tricky at this one. Better watch your toes!
Currently Battling: No one... :(
Waiting List:

~.:Banned People:.~

none… let’s keep it that way!

Give me some challenges, people! I’m all open for them!

Teo
08-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Its been a good while since I played Mario Kart DS, but I'm up for a race. So I guess I'll be your frist challenger. xD!

PM, me your FC and when would be a good time to race. As I will PM you back with mine. :3

Today, I should be open from 3-10pm. PST. xD So yeah, any time between those hours I'm usually able to play.

llR2ll
08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
is this for pokemon andd mario kart ds i wa shtining it should be in the batlke cnter nvrm

Light Manaphy
08-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Its been a good while since I played Mario Kart DS, but I'm up for a race. So I guess I'll be your frist challenger. xD!

PM, me your FC and when would be a good time to race. As I will PM you back with mine. :3

Today, I should be open from 3-10pm. PST. xD So yeah, any time between those hours I'm usually able to play.

Cool. I sent you a PM just now.