Questions:

What was your favourite plot/story?
Who was your favourite goodie?
Who was your favourite baddie?
Best death?
Best couple/romance?
Best game?

(:

My favourite at the moment is FFX, though that maybe just because I'm obsessively playing it.

~rose

JentleViolence
08-10-2007, 04:54 AM
My favorite Final Fantasy game is FF9, and I absolutely love it. The game never ends for me, especially with all the hidden secrets and weapons. :D

WorkThoseStripes
08-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I've only played the start of 9 because I was at my mates hosue, but I fell in love with Vivi! Nah, but he's very cute. n___n

+ Zidane is just the coolest.

I'm actually buying all the final fantasy games soon, the ones I haven't got. So I will have 9 soon! *parties*

Stardy
08-10-2007, 01:33 PM
I've only played the start of 9 because I was at my mates hosue, but I fell in love with Vivi! Nah, but he's very cute. n___n

I'm actually buying all the final fantasy games soon, the ones I haven't got. So I will have 9 soon! *parties*
same here, except im a dude 0_0
Vivi is pwnsome!
What was your favourite plot/story? FF9
Who was your favourite goodie? Vivi!
Who was your favourite baddie? Sephiroth
Best death? that girl out of ff7, forgot her name
Best couple/romance? Zidane/Garnet
Best game? FF9
I have played on every game so far!
9 is the best! 10-2 (not 12) is a bit disapointing(spelling) though, but still good

jabpoké
08-10-2007, 01:34 PM
What's Final Fantasy? I just...haven't heard of it.

Stardy
08-10-2007, 01:41 PM
What's Final Fantasy? I just...haven't heard of it.
the best game ever
ties with pokemon and mario though
its a RPG, and I think invented turn based games

WorkThoseStripes
08-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I haven't played all of them, so I can't make an actual decision on my favourites. I just absolutely adore the romance between Tidus and Yuna. 10-2 was a bit disappointing yes, but it was worth it to get them two back together. (: I think they could of done a better story, but I liked the battle style.

JentleViolence
08-10-2007, 10:34 PM

Ahh, Vivi is too cute. XD Eiko is very cute too. So spunky and hyper.

What was your favourite plot/story? - Prolly FF 10.
Who was your favourite goodie? - Vivi, the black mage! XD
Who was your favourite baddie? - Yans. They killed in FF9, and they were a total secret.
Best death? - Hmm, can't say.
Best couple/romance? - Tidus and Yuna! I like the way you could get them back together in FF 10-2 if you completed the game right.
Best game? - I've only played two of them.

lilJT
08-10-2007, 11:01 PM
hands down ff7 was awesome, they have my favorite good guy, cloud, and my favorite psycho, sephiroth.

and it has my favorite couple tifa and cloud

WorkThoseStripes
08-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Tifa and Cloud weren't an official couple I don't think. Advent Children was immense though.

lilJT
08-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Tifa and Cloud weren't an official couple I don't think. Advent Children was immense though.

no they weren't, but you could tell they liked each other

WorkThoseStripes
08-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah, true. There were a lot of confusing couples that people did for Cloud. CloudxSephiroth, ahaha that amused me.

Kenny_C.002
08-11-2007, 02:22 PM
What was your favourite plot/story? 12 has a decent storyline, though I haven't really played too much into it atm.
Who was your favourite goodie? Tifa or Ashe or Terra
Who was your favourite baddie? Cid. He's coocoo for coco puffs.
Best death? Aerith
Best couple/romance? N/A
Best game? 7 revolutionized RPG's as we know it, so I'll go with 6. x3

TheEvilDookie
08-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I want them to make a FF7 game for the DS. Theyve already gone up to 6 then they just skip all the way up to 12 with some side story. whats up with that?

Stardy
08-15-2007, 10:31 AM
I want them to make a FF7 game for the DS. Theyve already gone up to 6 then they just skip all the way up to 12 with some side story. whats up with that?
yeah, that confused me a lot.
ViVi pwns! if the made a 10-2, then make a 9-2. as Vivi!
I might make a pedition....

Poltergeist
08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Hmm FF7 for the DS. As nice as that sounds it will probably end up with a remake on the PS3. Anyway I am a pretty big FF nut owning 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,10,12,CC,TA and I still have plenty more I plan to buy like the original tactics remake and Revenant wings. so far out of all games I love 8's huge amount of customization and plot. My fav character is Auron so far out of everyone. Also I haven't completed all of these games just so you know.

Aeroglyphix
08-15-2007, 09:02 PM
What was your favourite plot/story-FF7
Who was your favourite goodie-Cloud
Who was your favourite baddie-Gilgamesh/Sephiroth
Best death-Gilgamesh
Best couple/romance-Err...Cecil and Rosa >.>
Best game-FFV