PDA

View Full Version : The NFL Chat Thread!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Stubby Boardman
12-30-2007, 03:11 AM
so the new england ny gaints game is almost over and it looks like new england is going to go 16-0

how does everyone feel about that???
are they going to win the super bowl???

TheEvilDookie
12-30-2007, 03:33 AM
so the new england ny gaints game is almost over and it looks like new england is going to go 16-0

how does everyone feel about that???
are they going to win the super bowl???
I could care less

They won't win the super bowl. They probably won't even get their. If my predictions go right, they're gonna play the jags and lose there. If not, it'll probably be the colts, and if no more colt players get hurt (Anthony Gonzalez, Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai), the Pats most certainly will not win.

Orthar
12-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Shady Brady and Bill Bellicheat finish a tainted perfect season! Whoo hoo, let's all spy on the other teams in the play offs now.

AshMistyMayfan
12-30-2007, 04:05 AM
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20070402/285.osmond.marie.040207.jpg

The Patriots may consider hiring her for their next spy espionage.

Thanks for ruining the NFL for all of us, Patriots! Enjoy kicking my team next year. I hope NFL puts it in week 1, Pats and SF, not week 16.

Blood Red Lucario
12-30-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm not happy about it but I guess I have to say congrats Pats for dethroning the '72 Dolphins from the perfect regular season title.

Clutch
12-30-2007, 05:47 AM
Shady Brady and Bill Bellicheat finish a tainted perfect season! Whoo hoo, let's all spy on the other teams in the play offs now.
Shut up, the Jets have done it too, and I'll bet other teams did it also, before the Patriots got caught.

Congratulations on a perfect season, New England.

Orthar
12-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Shut up, the Jets have done it too, and I'll bet other teams did it also, before the Patriots got caught.

No one has gotten caught except for the Patriots. And I bet they've done it to alot more then just to The Jets. It's a tainted record, like Barry Bonds' home run record.

Finglonger
12-30-2007, 06:44 AM
When I first heard of spying from the pats I was a bit upset..but damn you can't argue with the way they play...and yeah this sort of thing isn't new and simply knowing signals which can be changed doesn't give them an instant win pass.

good team, never my favorite...but love on them. A good attempt by the giants though, I was rooting for them the whole way. shame

With that said, go chargers tommorow! woo hoo

AshMistyMayfan
12-30-2007, 07:54 AM

Say that to Barry Bonds when he gets convicted. If other teams have done it, how come my team is still in the toilet? Wait a minute, don't tell me, we got CRAPPY ownership and an IDIOT for a coach, and rather then do the simple thing like ordinary teams do with their coach, we're going to keep ours and basically tell the fan base to F themselves if they don't want to see the team! I hope my team gets 8 blackouts in the worse way, including the dumb Pats game.

Lady Dragon
12-31-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm mad right now about how the NFL playoffs are.

1: The Vikings(My favorite team.) Had to loose to the Redskins and Broncos that cost them a playoff birth. But I have to give them credict that they had a whole lot better season then some previous.
2: The Cowboys had to loose to the Redskins.(I know that they alread had clipped home field advantge and wanted to rest their starters for the playoffs but still mad.)
3: The Redskins had to beat both of those teams above.(But I give them credict because their playing their hearts out for Sean Taylor.)

But Im glad that the Bears didn't make it this year.

MagmarMan
12-31-2007, 02:35 AM
Man, if the Titans win tonight, three of the four AFC South teams make it to the playoffs... I'm rooting for the Browns to make it.

I'm excited for the Jags vs Pittsburg game. I'm a huge Jags fan and I can't wait to see us go to Pittsburg and destroy them (It'll be the 2nd time this season we'll beat them).

Clutch
12-31-2007, 04:13 AM
REDSKINS MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS! W00T!

By beating the Cowboys, too. :D

AshMistyMayfan
12-31-2007, 06:34 AM
Here are the teams on my 'get rid of them right away list' in the playoffs:

San Diego: for stealing Norv Turner from the 49ers. Sins like that must be attone and I hope you lose to the Titans. I am on the Vince Young bandwagon! Norv Turner, I hope you get canned after your one and out in the playoffs.

Seattle: so Mike Holmgren can ditch them and he can come to San Francisco. Go Redskins! Don't be like Dallas last year and give up the game to Seattle! That is a phony 10 and 6 team in the playoffs at no. 3. They lost 2 easy games to car/Atlanta! This is a team on the ropes, go for the KILL Redskins!

Bucs: Because Jon Gruden chose to quit in the game against San Francisco by yanking his players for no reason. I hope the Giants make him pay for laziness.

Patriots: Spygate and bad team attitude. Record is a crock. Too much crybabying when they were called out.

And those are my teams that I want see out of the playoffs immediately.

AshMistyMayfan
12-31-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm mad right now about how the NFL playoffs are.

1: The Vikings(My favorite team.) Had to loose to the Redskins and Broncos that cost them a playoff birth. But I have to give them credict that they had a whole lot better season then some previous.
2: The Cowboys had to loose to the Redskins.(I know that they alread had clipped home field advantge and wanted to rest their starters for the playoffs but still mad.)
3: The Redskins had to beat both of those teams above.(But I give them credict because their playing their hearts out for Sean Taylor.)

But Im glad that the Bears didn't make it this year.

Sorry of the double, but what makes me mad is coaches do these stupid thing and it gives the game away. taking out manning for Sorgi, you just gave your game away. I understand the Cowboys not playing Owens, but they gave the game to the Redskins in their division, you don't do that! Seattle gave their game to my surprise to the FALCONS! See Gruden, if you didn't take your stupid players out, there was the no. 3 seed if you WON YOUR GAME TODAY YOU JACKASS!

Then of course when the 49ers went for it on 4th down, rather then run the ball, we pass it to NOBODY! We don't have WRs, WTF was Nolan trying to pass the ball? I hope that cost him his job I'm so mad at MIke Nolan and his screwed up mentality as a coach!

Orthar
12-31-2007, 01:07 PM
REDSKINS MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS! W00T!

By beating the Cowboys, too. :D
Congrats to the Redskins. I think it was really important that you guys made it to the playoffs this year, with all the drama that has centered around your team. Granted, you beat a Cowboys team who pretty much rested all of our secondary, the next time Dallas plays a game it may be against Washington. In Dallas, where it matters.

Lady Dragon
12-31-2007, 04:54 PM
I just thought that the Vikings had a nice season going with the 5 game win streak but they didn't finish it off as strong as they did start. Well better luck next season. But ow I'm going for the Titans and the Jags.

as260191
12-31-2007, 07:12 PM
Billick goes byebye from Baltimore.

Top 5 picks in the draft:

1) Miami
2) St. Louis
3*) Atlanta
4*) Oakland
5*) Kansas City

* - 3 teams tied, so coin toss required.

Atlanta and Oakland to toss first, Atlanta win, order as above. Oakland win, Oakland picks 3, Atlanta & KC toss for 4/5. (Oakland below KC in division, so coin toss irrelevant between them)

Finglonger
12-31-2007, 10:56 PM

San Diego: for stealing Norv Turner from the 49ers. Sins like that must be attone and I hope you lose to the Titans. I am on the Vince Young bandwagon! Norv Turner, I hope you get canned after your one and out in the playoffs.

turner is a good offensive coordinator but a rather shoddy head coach...look what he did to the raiders = x

anyways happy with the chargers victory and Im looking forward to the playoffs

as260191
12-31-2007, 11:11 PM
He wrecked the 'Skins too.

Rumours that Warren Sapp may be retiring.

AshMistyMayfan
01-01-2008, 02:53 AM
As the 49ers turn...no decision on Mike Nolan. I knew it was too good to have a happy New Year with John York not making his mind up! How hard is it to fire a moron? Every other team, especially the Raiders, can do it with ease! I hope John York is aware of the fans' uprising if Nolan stays.

TheEvilDookie
01-01-2008, 02:59 AM

Seattle: so Mike Holmgren can ditch them and he can come to San Francisco. Go Redskins! Don't be like Dallas last year and give up the game to Seattle! That is a phony 10 and 6 team in the playoffs at no. 3. They lost 2 easy games to car/Atlanta! This is a team on the ropes, go for the KILL Redskins!

Bucs: Because Jon Gruden chose to quit in the game against San Francisco by yanking his players for no reason. I hope the Giants make him pay for laziness.

Patriots: Spygate and bad team attitude. Record is a crock. Too much crybabying when they were called out.

And those are my teams that I want see out of the playoffs immediately.

I understand where you're coming from with all these, but in reality, I think the only 2 teams in the NFL that could beat the Patriots right now are the Jaguars and the Colts. I would rather San Diego go to Indy and the Jags go to New England. I actually think it'll be Jacksonville and Indianapolis in the AFC Championship. As for the NFC, I could care less. I pretty much just care about what's happening in the AFC because that's where the Colt are. :)

Orthar
01-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Here is a complete list of the Cowboys' 2008 opponents:

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals,

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers.

Wow, I really can't say anything about that schedule yet but if this year is any clue, some of those away games are going to be pretty difficult.

-Credit to Dallas Cowboys.com

as260191
01-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Apparantly Mike Martz is one of the early favourites if the 49ers job becomes open.

Dancing Mad
01-01-2008, 05:58 PM
I am really hoping that the Colts lose in the first round. I can't stand Peyton Manning.

TheEvilDookie
01-01-2008, 06:03 PM
I am really hoping that the Colts lose in the first round. I can't stand Peyton Manning.
And I can't stand you. Peyton pwns the little newbies like you! >:o

Colts FTW!

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Of course the Pats go undefeated and Titans squeezed in playoffs I'm happy and Dallas has no chance so to bad to you Dallas fans and NFC has no chance at winning super bowl for at least 5 years in a row I think the AFC is just to dominate I'm expecting some good games though and super bowl will be pats packers hopefully cause I'm no Dallas fan in any way.

AshMistyMayfan
01-01-2008, 07:38 PM
I hope the Chargers lose their game so that Norv Turner gets FIRED again! It'll serve him right! That will be my New Year's that you screwed the 49ers, you'll get screwed on the Chargers. I hope the chargers go one and out so Turner gets SACKED!

And I hope the Hawks lose too so Holmgren comes to San Francisco!:biggrin::biggrin:

Go Titans and Redskins!:happy: This is the weekend where no. 6s reign supreme over the lame 3s.

Oh, and did you know the Bucs HAVE NOT SOLD OUT THEIR GAME? I AM AMAZED, 11 DAYS AND NO SELLOUT OF THE PLAYOFF GAME? If the Bucs don't sell out, are they blacked out locally? Somebody answer this. Guess fans are sensing New York will beat them, and rightfully so since Gruden was sloppy in play management.

IcMnR15
01-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Dallas Cowboys All Day! We got that Home-field advantage

as260191
01-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Matt Lepsis is set to retire shortly.

Orthar
01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Of course the Pats go undefeated and Titans squeezed in playoffs I'm happy and Dallas has no chance so to bad to you Dallas fans and NFC has no chance at winning super bowl for at least 5 years in a row I think the AFC is just to dominate I'm expecting some good games though and super bowl will be pats packers hopefully cause I'm no Dallas fan in any way.
Wow, just keep lying to yourself man. Some people just can't handle the truth.

How 'bout dem Cowboys?!

as260191
01-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Dallas are going to struggle unless Owens and Newman are fit for their game, without them they are a very different team.

I still maintain that the Jags are the best equipped team to beat the Patriots at any stage in the post season, followed by Green Bay IMO, Woodson & Harris are capable of covering their recievers and the offensive line should be able to cope with the Patriots pass rush.

Clutch
01-02-2008, 01:42 AM
lol Brain Billick got fired lol.

I find that hilarious.

MagmarMan
01-02-2008, 02:01 AM
lol Brain Billick got fired lol.

I find that hilarious.

Why do you find that funny? He had a horrible year this year but he was great the year before and he won a Super Bowl in 2000 with the Ravens.

AshMistyMayfan
01-02-2008, 02:10 AM
It's official from Matt Maiocco, 49er beat writer on the Press Democrat (Santa Rosa paper)

Mike Silver, formerly of the Press Democrat, reports for Yahoo! Sports that Nolan is staying. That report went up at 4:48 p.m. It sounds reasonable to me.

I'm going to urge 49er fans do not buy or renew your ticket.

Orthar
01-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Dallas are going to struggle unless Owens and Newman are fit for their game, without them they are a very different team.

I still maintain that the Jags are the best equipped team to beat the Patriots at any stage in the post season, followed by Green Bay IMO, Woodson & Harris are capable of covering their recievers and the offensive line should be able to cope with the Patriots pass rush.
T.O and Newman will be healthy for our next game. Newman wasn't even hurt, we just didn't want to risk anything with the bad field conditions.

My money is also on the Jags to win the AFC.

AshMistyMayfan
01-02-2008, 05:35 AM
Here is a complete list of the Cowboys' 2008 opponents:

Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals,

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers.

Wow, I really can't say anything about that schedule yet but if this year is any clue, some of those away games are going to be pretty difficult.

-Credit to Dallas Cowboys.com

2008 49ers with No Win!

HOME
Philadelphia
Washington
New England
NY Jets
NFC North= Detroit
AWAY
Dallas
NY Giants
Buffalo
Miami
NFC South= New Orleans

3 and 13.:sad:

as260191
01-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Here's a heck of a rumour, Rob Ryan (Raiders D-Coordinator) to the Jets, then Monte Kiffin to become new D-Coordinator at the Raiders, taking orders from his son.

The Chiefs have fired almost all of their offensive staff.

And the 49ers are reportedly only keeping Nolan if he gives up his personnel picking power to a new GM.

AshMistyMayfan
01-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Here's a heck of a rumour, Rob Ryan (Raiders D-Coordinator) to the Jets, then Monte Kiffin to become new D-Coordinator at the Raiders, taking orders from his son.

The Chiefs have fired almost all of their offensive staff.

And the 49ers are reportedly only keeping Nolan if he gives up his personnel picking power to a new GM.

From profootballtalk. com in the rumor mill:

POSTED 9:49 p.m. EST, January 1, 2008

NOLAN "DOOMED" IN SAN FRAN?

In response to the news that 49ers coach Mike Nolan will keep his job but with lesser authority, a source with knowledge of the situation believes that it won't last.

"It's totally doomed," said the source. "He's not the type of guy to handle that relationship with a higher authority. I give him one year, tops."

It really does seem odd to us that the Yorks wouldn't think enough of Nolan to give him final say over personnel, but would still believe he's the answer at head coach. It would have made a lot more sense to just move on -- especially in an offseason with relatively few head-coaching vacancies.

To me...the Yorks hoped that Nolan would quit, he didn't. Nolan for his part possibly manipulated his way and is sending out 'feelers' in case he gets sacked DURING The season, yet I thought you fix things during the off season, but in the case of the 49ers, the real fix will actually be 2009 as we write off our 2008 season. It's really sad because now the fan base is really ticked off. I'm on two blogs and I am encouraging do not buy or renew your tickets to the 49ers, and shout Fire Nolan at the 49er press conference today at 1pm my time PST.

I see 8 blackouts for the 49ers next year, and Nolan to be fired by week 6.:sad:

I wish the NFL would involve themselves in removing John York, this is just sad.

TheEvilDookie
01-02-2008, 07:11 PM
2008 49ers with No Win!

HOME
Philadelphia
Washington
New England
NY Jets
NFC North= Detroit
AWAY
Dallas
NY Giants
Buffalo
Miami
NFC South= New Orleans

3 and 13.:sad:
If you guys keep your QB you got right now, I think the 49ers could win at least 6 games. That guy's got potential.

AshMistyMayfan
01-03-2008, 08:08 AM
But the rumor on Nolan is similar to Remember the Titans movie:

Anything short of a SUperbowl or the playoffs, he's gone. We have another losing season as you just proposed with 6 wins, Nolan is still history. Besides, if nobody is going to show up to our games as fans will remember this day in infamy by the Yorks, can't see how we're going to win anyway. Seattle has our number. The NFC East has our number. the AFC East has our number. New Orleans has beaten us last 3 years. This schedule is going to break Nolan, and the Yorks will be the idiots.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm dissapointed about ravens coach being fired they were injured all year and technically had the pats beat meaning they were still a good team.

as260191
01-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Cam Cameron says byebye to Miami.

AshMistyMayfan
01-04-2008, 06:51 AM
I got dibs the 49ers hire the dumbest OC to run our offense, then we'll be billed as the dumbest team in America, and everybody will laugh at the Yorks when they fire Nolan.

Don't you fix problems in the off season...not a year later...a year later...a year later...a year later....a year later...a year later...it's like the fire burned everything without putting it out, or the water pipe broke and nobody wants to do anything...it's sad to be a 49er fan right now.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-05-2008, 11:49 AM
49ers have a decent team but they messed up a lot this year maybe next year they'll reach 8-8.

MagmarMan
01-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Well, the Seahawks just beat Washington. I was really rooting for Washington after everything that happened to them this year.

Update: Jags WIN!! 31-29, huge 4th down 32 yard scramble by David Garrard, field goal by Scobee, and a sack/fumble recovery! We gave the lead away during the 4th quarter but we came through! We're moving on!

TheEvilDookie
01-06-2008, 03:41 AM
My plan is falling right where I thought it would. Jacksonville just beat the Steelers. Now San Diego just needs to win.

Shinies
01-06-2008, 04:10 AM
My plan is falling right where I thought it would. Jacksonville just beat the Steelers. Now San Diego just needs to win.
San Diego will lose and JV is ballin.

Finglonger
01-06-2008, 07:19 AM
nah chargers will win this one...already got Tennessee once...they can do it again

AshMistyMayfan
01-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Nay chargers will lose and Norv Turner gets FIRED! 49ers rehire him as their OC!

Hey, could happen now! Go Titans!
Fans are mightier then the NFL owner, so if the fans say Turner must go, the owner better tell AJ that Turner goes or YOU GO!

Come back to us, NOrv!

Del Rio--now that is a coach that Nolan will never be in his lifetime. His team NEVER QUIT! Up next, beat New England unless Titans get there first.

I heard a rumor that the somebody exploited Sean Taylor's death. I'll paste the link if you're interested tomorrow. BUt the cruelty was it was on a Seahawk helmet with 21 on it. I hope the Packers destroy Hawks next week. no OT!

Chargers lose--NorV Turner is FIRED!

Finglonger
01-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Norv turner is a scrub head coach, being a good offensive coordinator =/= being a good head coach...but I doubt we'll can him since he got us to the playoffs in his first year here, especially when he had to fill the shoes of schottenheimer

Orthar
01-06-2008, 05:32 PM
As Washington crumbles to Seattle, it looks as is if Dallas will get an easy playoff win. We've already swept the Giants 2-0 this season, and I look forward to making it 3-0. And then if you go to Tampa, they really have no running game and a mediocre passing attack.

MagmarMan
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
As Washington crumbles to Seattle, it looks as is if Dallas will get an easy playoff win. We've already swept the Giants 2-0 this season, and I look forward to making it 3-0. And then if you go to Tampa, they really have no running game and a mediocre passing attack.

Earnest Graham (Tampa Bay running back) ran for almost 1,000 yards in only 10 games. Jeff Garcia is a great quarterback in the West Coast Offense (The offense that Tampa Bay runs). With the two, Tampa actually has a good offense.

I do agree with the rest. I think that Dallas will win whatever team they play next round (I'm not sure about Green Bay but that's not for a few weeks).

AshMistyMayfan
01-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Norv turner is a scrub head coach, being a good offensive coordinator =/= being a good head coach...but I doubt we'll can him since he got us to the playoffs in his first year here, especially when he had to fill the shoes of schottenheimer

Yeah, but why was marty fired for? Not advancing in the playoffs. That's what should happen to Nolan for he's doing what Marty did, screwing it up! That's why I hope Turner can get fired, but I guess it won't happen. But it's fun to fantasize for san Diego is one of the teams I wanted dropped from the playoffs, and Seattle is next next Sat. in Green Bay. I hope it's -25.

Exon Auxus
01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Jacksonville vs Steelers made me mad. The Steelers worked hard to get a comeback and still lost. :P

Finglonger
01-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Yeah, but why was marty fired for? Not advancing in the playoffs. That's what should happen to Nolan for he's doing what Marty did, screwing it up! That's why I hope Turner can get fired, but I guess it won't happen. But it's fun to fantasize for san Diego is one of the teams I wanted dropped from the playoffs, and Seattle is next next Sat. in Green Bay. I hope it's -25.

Marty was fired because his staff started to leave and him and the manager never really got along. also yeah he had the winnigest record of any coach never to see the superbowl

anyways this is irrelevant with the chargers victory over the titans

yay!

PokemonBoy2106
01-07-2008, 08:43 AM
no offense but i really dont nfl, but im an aussie so i havent grown up with it

Orthar
01-07-2008, 10:17 AM
....Then why post in this thread? Because, there are people who DO like the NFL. This is where we talk about it.

pikachu25king
01-07-2008, 11:13 AM
hey guys, i think the jaguars are going to beat the packers. What do you guys think, about that?

scubasteveE
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
hey guys, i think the jaguars are going to beat the packers. What do you guys think, about that?
What in the superbowl? That would be a pretty good game. I really don't care who wins the superbowl as long as its not new england. I hate them so much and I'm tired of seeing them winning the AFC East every year. I hope the jags kick their butt and send them home.

I am a Miami Dolphins fan and don't care if there 1-15 there still my favorite.

TheEvilDookie
01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Well I think you're overlooking way to many things. First off, the Jags have to get past the Patriots. If they do that, then they have to beat Indy or San Diego. Same kind of thing goes for Green Bay. Wait to make super bowl predictions until the end of next week.

Then don't post here.

--------------------------
Aside from all that, my predictions are going perfectly. Believe it or not, but I predicted that all the teams that won this weekend would win. I wish I were in one of those playoff prediction things on yahoo or espn. I would be pwning right now if I did.

pikachu25king
01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Well I think you're overlooking way to many things. First off, the Jags have to get past the Patriots. If they do that, then they have to beat Indy or San Diego. Same kind of thing goes for Green Bay. Wait to make super bowl predictions until the end of next week.

Then don't post here.

--------------------------
Aside from all that, my predictions are going perfectly. Believe it or not, but I predicted that all the teams that won this weekend would win. I wish I were in one of those playoff prediction things on yahoo or espn. I would be pwning right now if I did.

I know, but i think that will be the superbowl matchups, and i have the jags winning, i know its early, but that is what i think.

Arceus101
01-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Dude, the Packers are in the NFC and the Jaguars are in the AFC. The only way they could play each other is in a Super Bowl and the Pats and Colts and even the Chargers are too good for them.

TheEvilDookie
01-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Dude, the Packers are in the NFC and the Jaguars are in the AFC. The only way they could play each other is in a Super Bowl and the Pats and Colts and even the Chargers are too good for them.

That's what people thought of Pittsburgh a few years ago. :tongue3:

Arceus101
01-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Dude, the league sucked that year. We have the best team of all time in the Patriots(sadly), a really great team in the Colts, and then the rest of the league. Pittsburgh got lucky before. Look what happened to them the next year. they went 8-8.

Orthar
01-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Dude, the league sucked that year. We have the best team of all time in the Patriots(sadly), a really great team in the Colts, and then the rest of the league. Pittsburgh got lucky before. Look what happened to them the next year. they went 8-8.
Did you also take into account that they lost their STAR RUNNING BACK that season. Bettis retired after the Super Bowl, and that season Staley was way past his prime.

pikachu25king
01-09-2008, 11:51 PM
If you read my post clearer, that is my superbowl matchup, dah
Jaguars vs packers/cowboys

pikachufan25
01-10-2008, 01:43 AM
If you read my post clearer, that is my superbowl matchup, dah
Jaguars vs packers/cowboys

It's highly improbable the jags will beat the patriots, they have a good run game, but once that is stopped, their is little else they can do, also pats cb>than jags receivers, Brady moss or brady welker will be too much for jags to stop, but it should be somewhat close, patriots win 31-21-4.

TheEvilDookie
01-10-2008, 01:48 AM
It's highly improbable the jags will beat the patriots, they have a good run game, but once that is stopped, their is little else they can do, also pats cb>than jags receivers, Brady moss or brady welker will be too much for jags to stop, but it should be somewhat close, patriots win 31-21-4.

What do you mean once they stop it? Football players don't get paid to just run the ball and once they can't get anywhere they just stop..... no..... They jags will continue to run in the horrible weather that's being predicted and the patriots will have to deal with that which means they'll have to put their not so good running game against the jags great defense. So infact, it IS highly probably that they'll win.

pikachu25king
01-10-2008, 01:52 AM
My Superbowl matchup is
jaguars vs packers. Packers winning.

TheEvilDookie
01-10-2008, 01:55 AM
My Superbowl matchup is
jaguars vs packers. Packers winning.

You already said that on the page before....

K i'm gonna make my predictions for this week now so I haven't spammed.

Jags vs. Pats - Jags win
Colts vs. Chargers - Colts win
Cowboys vs. Giants - Cowboys win
Packers vs. Seahawks - Packers win

There ya' go to all peoples.

pikachufan25
01-10-2008, 03:11 AM
What I'm trying to say is that if the jags run game doesn't run and gain big yardage, then what happens, garrard won't pass for nowhere near 300 yards, and brady to receivers will overpower the defense.

scubasteveE
01-10-2008, 04:46 AM
What I'm trying to say is that if the jags run game doesn't run and gain big yardage, then what happens, garrard won't pass for nowhere near 300 yards, and brady to receivers will overpower the defense.
No offense to pats fans but I really hope tom brady brakes his leg. (not really)

wondering is there any pats fans on this website i don't really see them anymore wonder why?

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2009 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!! hey a guy can dream

Orthar
01-10-2008, 09:48 PM
You already said that on the page before....

K i'm gonna make my predictions for this week now so I haven't spammed.

Jags vs. Pats - Jags win
Colts vs. Chargers - Colts win
Cowboys vs. Giants - Cowboys win
Packers vs. Seahawks - Packers win

There ya' go to all peoples.
Looks like you posted my matchups as well. XD, though I think the 2 AFC games will be alot closer then the NFC games. I see Eli crumbling under pressure, and the Seahawks don't have much of a running game. Plus, only two teams have been able to stop Favre. Da Bears did it twice, and Dallas did it once.

How 'bout dem Cowboys?!

pikachufan25
01-10-2008, 11:47 PM
No offense to pats fans but I really hope tom brady brakes his leg. (not really)

wondering is there any pats fans on this website i don't really see them anymore wonder why?

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2009 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!! hey a guy can dream

I'm a pats fan and I like them a lot, if spygames made the pats undefeated, then maybe other teams should follow. I'm talking mostly to evil dookie here, but stop putting us pats fan in a stereotype, we don't all want everyone to lose, just our opponents, what is your favorite team evil dookie? I'm curious.
Also scuba the dolphins were much better than there record says, they lost 6-7 by 3 points, had many injuries, and qb issues, I must cleo lemon looks to be progressing along nicely.

Orthar
01-10-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm a pats fan and I like them a lot, if spygames made the pats undefeated, then maybe otther teams should follow. I'm talking mostly to evil dookie here, but stop putting us pats fan in a stereotype, we don't all want everyone to lose, just our opponents, what is your favorite team evil dookie? I'm curious.
Oh yes, let's all follow suit and disgrace the game of football with hidden video cameras. The Patriots are a tainted team, with a tainted record, and 3 tainted Super Bowls. Brady doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl, after all playing QB is easy when you know the defensive play. Moss doesn't deserve it either, if you watch most of his catches he pushes off. It never gets called though.

I believe The Evil Dookie is a Colts fan.

pikachufan25
01-10-2008, 11:57 PM
I understand they cheated, but just because they were the only ones to get caught doesn't mean there the only ones cheating, I remember hearing other teams do this too, what I meant by the spy games scandal, was that it gave them team unity.

TheEvilDookie
01-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Oh yes, let's all follow suit and disgrace the game of football with hidden video cameras. The Patriots are a tainted team, with a tainted record, and 3 tainted Super Bowls. Brady doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl, after all playing QB is easy when you know the defensive play. Moss doesn't deserve it either, if you watch most of his catches he pushes off. It never gets called though.

I believe The Evil Dookie is a Colts fan.

Yup I am. A lot of the more smarter football fans around where I live like the Colts more than the Redskins (I'm in Redskin country D:).

@Pikachu: They did get caught. Belichick got fined for it. What's really angering people is that they didn't enforce that game as a loss and didn't enforce harsher punishments.

pikachufan25
01-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Yup I am. A lot of the more smarter football fans around where I live like the Colts more than the Redskins (I'm in Redskin country D:).

@Pikachu: They did get caught. Belichick got fined for it. What's really angering people is that they didn't enforce that game as a loss and didn't enforce harsher punishments.

Don't hate the patriots for that, hate whoever was punishing them, its not my fault.

Llama Commando
01-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Okay, here are my predictions for the rest of the playoffs (get ready).

Patriots vs. Jaguars - Patriots 31, Jaguars 24 (Maybe Jags 27, it will be close but I think Brady will rally the Pats in a good one)

Colts vs. Chargers - Colts 28, Chargers 17 (For some reason I don't see San Diego really coming to play)

Cowboys vs. Giants - Cowboys 42, Giants 28 (Close game 'til the 4th quarter, then the Cowboys lay on the smackdown)

Packers vs. Seahawks - Packers 21, Seahawks 20 (VERY close game, but the Packers will do something right/Seahawks do something wrong)

NEXT ROUND

Patriots vs. Colts - Patriots 35, Colts, 28 (Not quite as close as their in-game match-up. Indi gets their just desserts from last year)

Cowboys vs. Packers - Cowboys 38, Packers 31 (Romo will blow out of proportion and lead Dallas to Arizona)

Super Bowl XLII; Arizona

Patriots vs. Cowboys - Patriots 28, Cowboys 31 (Since I don't have an upset yet... It will be one for the ages, with Dallas stopping the undefeated Pats once-and-for-all)

I know... pwnsome.

~Commando~

TheEvilDookie
01-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Don't hate the patriots for that, hate whoever was punishing them, its not my fault.

People hate both of them for it. :rolleyes: I never said it was your fault.

karmachameleon
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM

IMO, the whole "spygate" thing got blown way out of proportion. I watched some of that video, and all it did was help them in their next game versus that team, in this case, the Jets. What the camera guy did was film the Jets coaches' signals, and then look up at the down and yardage to get a new set of downs. After the game, some people could decode the signals and then could predict what that team would do in various situations in future games. In no way did it help the Pats in the current game they were playing, and it's not like the Jets would have beaten them anyways.

My predictions for the playoff games:

Giants at Cowboys- 38-17 Dallas
Seahawks at Packers- 31-27 Green Bay
Chargers at Colts- 41-20 Indianapolis
Jaguars at Patriots- 35-24 New England

NFC Championship
Green Bay at Dallas- 23-20 Green Bay
AFC Championship
Indianapolis at New England- 39-31 Indianapolis

Super Bowl
34-26 Indianapolis wins

pikachufan25
01-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Karmachameleon, thanks for helping to tell us all what that video says and cool sig(i love that game), now to my main point, just because people hate the patriots doesn't mean they should pick against them, I hate dallas, but i'm positive that they will win, same with indy.

MagmarMan
01-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Karmachameleon, thanks for helping to tell us all what that video says and cool sig(i love that game), now to my main point, just because people hate the patriots doesn't mean they should pick against them, I hate dallas, but i'm positive that they will win, same with indy.

Maybe people really think that the Pats will loose......

My favorite team is the Jags, but I think they will loose. I'd love it if they won but I'm going to be realistic.

TheEvilDookie
01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Maybe people really think that the Pats will loose......

My favorite team is the Jags, but I think they will loose. I'd love it if they won but I'm going to be realistic.

On the NFL network when Deion Sanders was asked who would win, he immediately said the Jags. Then another guy at the table corrected himself by asking who do you THINK will win. He still said the Jags WILL win. Just a bit of info you should know. There are some experts out there who think the Jags are gonna win.

Orthar
01-11-2008, 06:52 PM

XDD, I'm in Redskin country as well.

A Cowboys fan in Redskin land, god I should be happy I'm alive.

SiberianTiger
01-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Moss doesn't deserve it either, if you watch most of his catches he pushes off. It never gets called though.

Just to be clear I'm not a Pats fan by any means, never have been, doubt I ever will. At any rate, can you say Jordan? He pushed off so many times during his shots he should have patented it. In fact, just watch his last shot that won the championship.

Jags > Pats in an upset.
Cowboys > Giants, not even close.
Packers > Seahawks, again net even close.
Colts > Chargers, LT fan but I doubt they will match up in this one, especially considering their last game played.

~Isaiah

MagmarMan
01-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Just to be clear I'm not a Pats fan by any means, never have been, doubt I ever will. At any rate, can you say Jordan? He pushed off so many times during his shots he should have patented it. In fact, just watch his last shot that won the championship.

Jags > Pats in an upset.
Cowboys > Giants, not even close.
Packers > Seahawks, again net even close.
Colts > Chargers, LT fan but I doubt they will match up in this one, especially considering their last game played.

~Isaiah

Those are my predictions completely. I don't even think that the games will be close (except for Jags vs Pats). Boy, I sure hope I'm right about the Jags! That would put them (my favorite team) on the map for real!

AshMistyMayfan
01-12-2008, 05:33 AM
Tomorrow is the day Seattle loses and the NFC West is once again anemic. I hope the Jags win, this could be the only team to stand up to New England.

Manly Blissey
01-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Tomorrow is the day Seattle loses and the NFC West is once again anemic. I hope the Jags win, this could be the only team to stand up to New England.
I'm rootin' on the Jaguars to knock off the Pat's, too.

Orthar
01-13-2008, 12:46 AM
If Garrard keeps playing like he is, Jags have a mighty fine shot.

pikachu25king
01-13-2008, 01:56 AM
If Garrard keeps playing like he is, Jags have a mighty fine shot.

But the patriots are good down the stretch, and i love the dallas cowboys, and p.s. get your popcorn ready. Aswome.

MustangGT
01-13-2008, 02:03 AM
XDD, I'm in Redskin country as well.

A Cowboys fan in Redskin land, god I should be happy I'm alive.

Dang right you are lucky to be alive. That's like a giants fan in Philly. Or, an Ohio State fan in Dearborn/Ann Arbor. AKA The home of Michigan Football. Go Blue!

This game with the Pats/Jags is great. I like the Jags and HATE the Pats, so we know who I am pulling for.

Orthar
01-13-2008, 03:11 AM
Rawr, the Cheat-ah's beat the Jaguars. Haha, if you don't get that joke you may be mentally ill. I dislike the Patriots with a passion. I hope Indy destroys the Chargers. Then, I hope they roll right over the Pats.

Sunday's games:

New York @ Dallas- 24-13

San Diego @ Indianapolis- 35-21

Winners are in bold.

TheEvilDookie
01-13-2008, 03:21 AM
Alright Indy, if you win tomorrow, it'll be a reoccurence of the good vs. evil. I think we know who's who. :wink:

Orthar
01-13-2008, 03:23 AM
Alright Indy, if you win tomorrow, it'll be a reoccurence of the good vs. evil. I think we know who's who. :wink:

I think you're both evil. Indy creates sound using speakers in their stadium, and they can alter how loud it gets. Certainly not as bad as video tapes....though, still not decent.

Still hoping that Indy gets a win.

TheEvilDookie
01-13-2008, 03:24 AM
I think you're both evil. Indy creates sound using speakers in their stadium, and they can alter how loud it gets. Certainly not as bad as video tapes....though, still not decent.

Dude, that sound came from outside by a CBS truck or something. They even admitted it. :tongue3:

Spectacular14
01-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Hey EvilDookie i didn't no u were serious when u said u play fantasy football maybe u can teach me sometime?

Spectacular14-GlamorChick20

as260191
01-13-2008, 09:26 AM

There's also the rumour that Dungy made a deal with Jeff Fisher so that they wouldnt try to score on their last possession, the Titans just took knees, Indy did sod all, and the Titans won.

This is what kepot the Browns out of the playoffs, and they're very unhappy about it.

Arceus101
01-13-2008, 12:56 PM
My predictions for today:
Indianapolis beats the Chargers 38-24
Dallas beats New York 31-21
Championship games:
Indianapolis @ New England-Indianapolis 35, New England 31
Green Bat @ Dallas-Green Bay 30, Dallas 24 in overtime
Super Bowl:
Green Bay vs. Indianapolis: Indianapolis 27, Green Bay 17

Orthar
01-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Just in case there's any Giants fans in this thread, or anyone to pick the Giants over the Cowboys because they played good against the Bucs, let me tell you something. The Cowboys are miles ahead of the Bucs, in pretty much every position. I can't even really see the Giants winning. 2 of their corner backs are listed as out, Burress is playing hurt, they lost Shockey, Eli Manning doesn't play well in pressure situations, and I just think we will overwhelm them. With T.O definatly playing, and Terry Glenn lining up on the opposite side (with Crayton, Austin, or Hurd switching in) that secondary is going to be feeling burned all day. We still have our pro-bowler, Marion the Barbarian and I'm confident that if we could hold all but 1 running back to under 100 yards that Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs won't be going anywhere. That forces Eli to pass, he's going to force his passes and they will turn into interceptions. With all of these factors combined, I just see the odds stacked incredibly high against the Giants. And to add to it, the game is in Texas Stadium.

How 'bout dem Cowboys?!

TheEvilDookie
01-13-2008, 03:42 PM
There's also the rumour that Dungy made a deal with Jeff Fisher so that they wouldnt try to score on their last possession, the Titans just took knees, Indy did sod all, and the Titans won.

This is what kepot the Browns out of the playoffs, and they're very unhappy about it.

Pshh, Browns fans are just angry. They'll make up anything to make it sound like the Colts suck. Man, the Colts are so disrespected.

as260191
01-13-2008, 04:13 PM
I think the fact Kerry Collins said there was communication between the coaches kinds puts the Browns out of blame.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22487240/

pikachufan25
01-13-2008, 06:13 PM
The pats won, just like I figured, pats all the way, great game by brady, and I almost got the score right too 31-20, I said 31- 21-4, so I was close, that game was close, and I was really impressed by garrard in that game.

MagmarMan
01-13-2008, 09:25 PM
In a shocker, the Chargers beat the Colts 28-24. Now the Chargers have to go up to New England for the AFC Championship Game.

Too bad Jacksonville lost, we did play well though...

AshMistyMayfan
01-14-2008, 05:07 AM
San Diego has 3 injuries to Rivers, LT, and Gates. Their season is screwed next week. I hope Turner is fired if he loses to New England. Any coach that can't beat New England deserves to be fired in my book. NFL is going to give us another crappy Superbowl, oh joy, out of 40 of them, there's been about 12 flops already. I say just give New England the freaking title, it's teams like that that make me embarrassed to be a fan. There's no joy anymore. Only Pokemon keeps me alive sadly.:sad:

Dancing Mad
01-14-2008, 05:41 AM
I am glad San Diego won. I hate Peyton Manning. I can't turn on the t.v. without seeing his face on it. To bad San Diego is going to get crushed by the Patriots. They would still lose even with Rivers LT and Gates but it won't be a massacre.

pikachufan25
01-14-2008, 10:41 PM
I am glad San Diego won. I hate Peyton Manning. I can't turn on the t.v. without seeing his face on it. To bad San Diego is going to get crushed by the Patriots. They would still lose even with Rivers LT and Gates but it won't be a massacre.

I'm not a huge peyton fan either, San Diego could win, but I doubt it, New englands on a roll that won't stop until anywhere from 8:00-10:00 pm on the first sunday of February, and for a special someone, the super bowl mvp award, and another title, also I liked the way t.o. stuck up for romo yesterday, that was really being a team player(something he usually doesn't do).

MagmarMan
01-14-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm not a huge peyton fan either, San Diego could win, but I doubt it, New englands on a roll that won't stop until anywhere from 8:00-10:00 pm on the first sunday of February, and for a special someone, the super bowl mvp award, and another title, also I liked the way t.o. stuck up for romo yesterday, that was really being a team player(something he usually doesn't do).

I think one of the reasons that T.O. stuck up for Romo was because T.O. payed for Romo to go to Mexico with Jessica Simpson. T.O. had ripped Romo for the Jessica thing earlier so to patch it up he started the entire Mexico fiasco. If it wasn't for that, I don't think T.O. would feel so bad about Romo.

Orthar
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I think one of the reasons that T.O. stuck up for Romo was because T.O. payed for Romo to go to Mexico with Jessica Simpson. T.O. had ripped Romo for the Jessica thing earlier so to patch it up he started the entire Mexico fiasco. If it wasn't for that, I don't think T.O. would feel so bad about Romo.
Wow dude, you are really naieve. T.O stuck up for him because they ARE team mates. Tony Romo IS his QB. In real life, they ARE friends. It's as simple as that. And I agree with everything that T.O said. It isn't fair that Romo gets blamed. It wasn't his fault at all. On that second down Patrick Crayton slowed down on a route and the ball fell down right in front of him.

TheEvilDookie
01-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Who would enjoy seeing the Giants/Packers shut out the Pats in the super bowl? *Raises hand*

We all know the Chargers will most likely lose. (not because they're worse than NE, but because they're too banged up.)

karmachameleon
01-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Pshh, Browns fans are just angry. They'll make up anything to make it sound like the Colts suck. Man, the Colts are so disrespected.

Browns >>>>>> Vikings > Colts

I can't believe the Cowboys lost. I thought that was by far the easiest game to predict, but I guess anything can happen. Oh well.

My new predictions:

NFC Championship Game-
Giants at Packers- There's no way Eli Manning can be this good for this long. Adding in that they're playing the #2 seed and that they're playing in GB makes me think the Pack will dominate

38-14 Packers

AFC Championship Game-
Chargers at Patriots- The only way I see the Chargers winning is if LT, Rivers, and Gates all have huge games. San Diego has one of the best front sevens out there, and they'll be pressuring Brady all game.

34-32 Chargers

AshMistyMayfan
01-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Tom Brady will throw for 500 yards for San Diego has no defense. THey couldn't stop Manning.:rolleyes: This is too obvious unfortunately. Pats may steal the Superbowl.:sad:

TheEvilDookie
01-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Browns >>>>>> Vikings > Colts

I can't believe the Cowboys lost. I thought that was by far the easiest game to predict, but I guess anything can happen. Oh well.

My new predictions:

NFC Championship Game-
Giants at Packers- There's no way Eli Manning can be this good for this long. Adding in that they're playing the #2 seed and that they're playing in GB makes me think the Pack will dominate

38-14 Packers

AFC Championship Game-
Chargers at Patriots- The only way I see the Chargers winning is if LT, Rivers, and Gates all have huge games. San Diego has one of the best front sevens out there, and they'll be pressuring Brady all game.

34-32 Chargers

Lolz you'll get over it. But in the mean time just to make you feel bad....

Colts >>>>>>>>>> Steelers >>>>>>>>>> All other teams not mentioned > Patriots > Dolphins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vikings > Browns

:biggrin:

Tom Brady will throw for 500 yards for San Diego has no defense. THey couldn't stop Manning.:rolleyes: This is too obvious unfortunately. Pats may steal the Superbowl.:sad:

They can stop Peyton... He got like 3 interceptions... :P
Aside from that, maybe the couldn't stop Peyton because he's a future hall-of-famer and 2-time MVP winner? Hmmm....

MaskedJackal
01-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Pats may steal the Superbowl.:sad:

I hope they do. They've been disrespected all season.

AshMistyMayfan
01-18-2008, 06:59 AM

With all due respect, if the Patriots who OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED USING MEANS OF ILLEGAL OPERATION to video taping the opposition, like Barry Bonds has been implicated of using steroids and Marion Jones, that is called RUINING the sport. Baseball has been ruined with the Mitchell report on both Barry, Clemens, and Tejada. Football is going to be ruined with a team that cheated as your Superbowl winner. My team is already ruined for another 5 years or so, and probably wind up in Los Angeles within those 5 years since Goodell won't do a thing. The Patriots have been disrespected as you claim because a fan and other teams have a right to QUESTION was this used previously, in the same way did Barry and Marion use steroids PREVIOUSLY? Chances are, if Barry and Marion can lie, so can the Patriots until they prove it otherwise. By not coming clean, it cost Marion 6 months in jail and it's going to catch up to Barry sooner or later. Losing the 32nd pick is PEANUTS when a real punishment is TAKE AWAY ALL THE PATS PICKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!

pikachufan25
01-19-2008, 12:53 AM

I agree they have been disrespected with some of it being deserved(spygates) and some of it undeserved(spygates), but yeah they have been way to disrespected, also since their playing the chargers and talking about RUINING the game, san diego has done some cheating too, just look at their merriman, he used steroids.

Orthar
01-19-2008, 12:54 AM
With all due respect, if the Patriots who OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED USING MEANS OF ILLEGAL OPERATION to video taping the opposition, like Barry Bonds has been implicated of using steroids and Marion Jones, that is called RUINING the sport. Baseball has been ruined with the Mitchell report on both Barry, Clemens, and Tejada. Football is going to be ruined with a team that cheated as your Superbowl winner. My team is already ruined for another 5 years or so, and probably wind up in Los Angeles within those 5 years since Goodell won't do a thing. The Patriots have been disrespected as you claim because a fan and other teams have a right to QUESTION was this used previously, in the same way did Barry and Marion use steroids PREVIOUSLY? Chances are, if Barry and Marion can lie, so can the Patriots until they prove it otherwise. By not coming clean, it cost Marion 6 months in jail and it's going to catch up to Barry sooner or later. Losing the 32nd pick is PEANUTS when a real punishment is TAKE AWAY ALL THE PATS PICKS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!
And the part of your story that you are missing is that I believe they traded up for a 1st round pick. Like #5-10.

pikachufan25
01-19-2008, 01:01 AM
To all COWBOYS fans: T.O. was right in that press confrence, and I don't know who is running the team emotion wise, but they should take Dr.Phil's job, because their doing a great job, also you guys have a good assistant head coach in Jason Garrett(well paid too).

TheEvilDookie
01-19-2008, 01:03 AM
I agree they have been disrespected with some of it being deserved(spygates) and some of it undeserved(spygates), but yeah they have been way to disrespected, also since their playing the chargers and talking about RUINING the game, san diego has done some cheating too, just look at their merriman, he used steroids.

Merriman got punished for his deeds. As I recall, he got suspended for a couple of games.

pikachufan25
01-19-2008, 01:15 AM
Whats the difference between spygates and steroids, they both help their teams win games with an illegal advantedge.

TheEvilDookie
01-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Whats the difference between spygates and steroids, they both help their teams win games with an illegal advantedge.

The difference is that Merriman couldn't participate in the game at all. Nothing really happened with the Patriots except for Belichick getting fined.

AshMistyMayfan
01-19-2008, 03:22 AM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20080118-1156-bn18rivers3.html
]
Rivers listed as doubtful for Sunday

By Kevin Acee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

11:56 a.m. January 18, 2008

Philip Rivers' knee injury is more severe than what has been described by the Chargers, and the quarterback has been listed as doubtful for Sunday's AFC Championship Game.
AP: Rivers 'optimistic' he can play Sunday

Sources told The San Diego Union-Tribune today the quarterback also has a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in addition to the sprained medial collateral ligament the team has made known.

Rivers practiced today and is still expected to test the knee Sunday morning to determine whether he can play against the New England Patriots.

“It'll be day-to-day,” General Manager A.J. Smith said. “We're going down the same road as (Antonio) Gates.” Gates played Sunday at Indianapolis after a pre-game workout to test his dislocated big toe, but was largely ineffective. He also has been listed as doubtful for this Sunday's game.

Rivers was on the practice field this morning for the first time this week, wearing a brace on his right knee. There was no brace on his left knee, on which he has played the past 5½ games with a sprained MCL. During the portion of practice open to the media, he threw passes with the first team.

“It always falls on the player,” Smith said. “The doctors and medical people do so much. The coach and general manager are on the outside. The ultimate decisions is the player's – unless he physically can't go or it will do harm for your future.”
Smith, as he always does, declined to discuss the specific injury. But he said, “We would never jeopardize any player.”

A sports medicine expert said yesterday it was possible for Rivers to play with a partial tear of his ACL.

“When you get into the category of partial tears, no one really knows,” said Dr. James Gladstone, an orthopedic surgeon and chief of sports medicine at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. “There have been studies out there that suggest if (the ACL) is 50 percent intact, you may be OK. The only way of knowing is you play.”

Even if Rivers does play, the fact his knee is further damaged could affect how long he plays or how much trauma he can handle during the game.

It will also affect how he moves.

The ACL, which along with the PCL forms a cross at the center of the knee, works to stabilize the knee. Its health affects quick starting and stopping and change of direction.

What is not known is the severity of Rivers' tear in either his MCL or ACL. Sprains are classified in three degrees – as a stretching (first degree), partial tear (second degree) and total tear (third degree).

Let the fire Turner commense and Ryan Leaf comparisons start now on Rivers.

Vincent_Valentine_4
01-20-2008, 12:40 PM
Perfect the Colts and Cowboys are out so Patriots definately aren't going lose poor Dallas can't win a playoff game anymore but Giants are a good team but not Patriot Calibur so to bad for them.

MaskedJackal
01-20-2008, 12:48 PM

You do realize that that was only the first game right? The 2007-2008 New England Patriots are the best team ever.

Orthar
01-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Perfect the Colts and Cowboys are out so Patriots definately aren't going lose poor Dallas can't win a playoff game anymore but Giants are a good team but not Patriot Calibur so to bad for them.
Wow....you have some really bad grammar. Dallas CAN win a playoff game. Patrick Crayton dropped the winning TD pass. The Giants shouldn't have won that game, the better team lost. Giants are going to get pounded by Green Bay and I'm going to go ahead and pick San Diego to suprise the Pats.

MustangGT
01-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Da GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Are going to lose to the Packers, who will give the Patriots a run for their money in Super Bowl XLII

AshMistyMayfan
01-20-2008, 10:51 PM
I knew the chargers would give it away, what else is new?:rolleyes: Up next, the NFL is ruined when the Pats who openly cheated and whined about disrespect win the Superbowl, and vince Lombardi turns over in his grave.

AshMistyMayfan
01-20-2008, 10:55 PM
You do realize that that was only the first game right? The 2007-2008 New England Patriots are the best team ever.

I don't care if it was the last game of the season, you cheat, you don't go to the championship. I have seen a high school in Central California get STRIPPED of any championship for 3 years for they ILLEGALLY recruited kids for the football team. Many schools would get stripped of the championship if they did something like that because that is unfairmanship. Rather then take their pick, I would have put them on probation and forbid them from the playoffs, period! But nooooo, in the NFL, you got to be fair and STICK it to me for supporting a team in California, like it's a punishment.

I'll never acknowledge the Pats are good because they cheated. Just like I turned my back when Barry hit the homerun and cheered when that ball got an asterick on it. Too bad that fans can't get a football and put the asterick on it for the Pats to have.

It's like the school you go to, you cheat in work, you get punished for it. You will eventually get caught, and that's what the Pats did and they laughed at the authority.

I sure won't watch the Superbowl. Let the Pats have it, they already screwed up the NFL. From now on, my football comes from Madden!

TheEvilDookie
01-20-2008, 10:56 PM
I knew the chargers would give it away, what else is new?:rolleyes: Up next, the NFL is ruined when the Pats who openly cheated and whined about disrespect win the Superbowl, and vince Lombardi turns over in his grave.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have really cared if any other team had gone undefeated, but why did it have to be the Patriots?!?!?!?! Everybody hates them!!!!!

Orthar
01-20-2008, 11:06 PM
And this isn't even the first time the Pat's got caught cheating. They've been suspected of this for a while....and there is evidence that this wasn't the first time they did it.

TheEvilDookie
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
And this isn't even the first time the Pat's got caught cheating. They've been suspected of this for a while....and there is evidence that this wasn't the first time they did it.

I know for a fact that they've cheated before. I don't remember if it were a playoff or regular season game, but when they were playing the Colts before a few years ago, the Colts were on a winning drive at the end of the 4th quarter. When they got close to the end zone, one of the Patriots defensive players just fell to the ground acting as if he were hurt only to give his defense a break. That guy went back in 2 plays later and they beat the Colts because of that. Man I hate the Patriots so badly!

MaskedJackal
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM

All you Patriots haters are sad. You know that all the spygate **** stopped after the first game right? Besides. they didn't even cheat. EVERY TEAM LOOKS AT THEIR OPPONENT'S DEFENSIVE SIGNALS.

GO PATS! TOM BRADY RULES!

Orthar
01-21-2008, 12:07 AM
All you Patriots haters are sad. You know that all the spygate **** stopped after the first game right? Besides. they didn't even cheat. EVERY TEAM LOOKS AT THEIR OPPONENT'S DEFENSIVE SIGNALS.

I feel bad for you, you have been brainwashed by cheaters.

MaskedJackal
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM
I feel bad for you, you have been brainwashed by cheaters.

Nope, I'm a huge Michigan Wolverines fan, and Tom Brady was on their 1997-98 National Championship team, as was Charles Woodson, who won the Heisman trophy that year. That's why I want it to be Pats vs. Packers in the Super Bowl.

TheEvilDookie
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM

I'm gonna put you on my ignore list for i dunno how long... Maybe forever if I don't remember. I'll try to make it a day though. Aside from that, they did cheat. And of couse teams look at defensive signals, but the Pats were taking pics and took fottage and stuff.

MaskedJackal
01-21-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm gonna put you on my ignore list for i dunno how long... Maybe forever if I don't remember. I'll try to make it a day though. Aside from that, they did cheat. And of couse teams look at defensive signals, but the Pats were taking pics and took fottage and stuff.

Why? Because I like the Patriots? lol

You guys should appreciate the fact that you're getting to see quite possibly the best team ever. Also, the spygate crap was only for the FIRST GAME. The team has an incredible amount of talent.

Linoone
01-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Green Bay and NY are going against each other right now, I think Green Bay will win though. :/

TheEvilDookie
01-21-2008, 12:16 AM

You guys should appreciate the fact that you're getting to see quite possibly the best team ever. Also, the spygate crap was only for the FIRST GAME. The team has an incredible amount of talent.

That's exactly the reason. And the Pats aren't the best team ever in my opinion. The '85 Bears are.

MaskedJackal
01-21-2008, 12:19 AM
That's exactly the reason. And the Pats aren't the best team ever in my opinion. The '85 Bears are.

The records say otherwise. Also, you need to chill out. I'm really a Ravens fan. I'm rooting for the Pats because the Ravens aren't in it, and Tom Brady is a former Michigan Wolverine, (in fact, he was on their 98 national title team, along with Brian Griese).

TheEvilDookie
01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
The records say otherwise. Also, you need to chill out. I'm really a Ravens fan. I'm rooting for the Pats because the Ravens aren't in it, and Tom Brady is a former Michigan Wolverine, (in fact, he was on their 98 national title team, along with Brian Griese).

Records mean nothing. Did you also realize that the Pats are in the worst division in the NFL as of this year? If you put them in the Colt's division, I would guarantee you that they would have at least one loss.

MaskedJackal
01-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Records mean nothing. Did you also realize that the Pats are in the worst division in the NFL as of this year? If you put them in the Colt's division, I would guarantee you that they would have at least one loss.

They beat the Colts, who are the best team in that division. Tom Brady is clutch.

The_Seventieth_Evil
01-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Around how long til this years Super Bowl? Where I work its all hockey, Oilers, and Toronto pride. (And as a Canadian, with like eight teams, next to no CFL video games, I fell fo American sports long ago). I don't pick faves, though. Unless it concerns injury lists.

AshMistyMayfan
01-21-2008, 07:59 AM

I don't care if Randy Moss is nice to old ladies or Tom Brady stars in a movie, THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING! Man, if you were to vote, I already know you'd vote for the blood suckers in the Clintons like you peg the Pats as Gods of football. Teams that do that great in a sport will SOUR the product, meaning the Yankees and the Mitchell report has just SOURED baseball. People are going to look at all ball players with a suspected eye that did they juice up? People will openly wonder did the Pats cheat before? Hey, all your team had to do was answer questions, not sweep it under the rug and punish you with peanuts. You should have been put on probation and barred from playoffs for 3 years for such conduct. Believe me, a high school's federation FROWNS on such conduct and that's why high school football sets a standard or they don't play for a championship, and that hurts the school badly. Your Pats got away with MURDER!. And also, they whined about being disrespected! Why don't they go on WWE and whine about the disrespect to the fans that won't give a snit about it? That's all the pats did about the 'disrespect', whine like WWE wannabe heels, and the Pats have set themselves up for a bad fall. Maybe if my team ever finds a brain, maybe they'll be the ones to kick your team's sorry behind.

And let me give you 2 names of high schools:
De La Salle, 151 win streak.
Novato High, 25 game win streak (ended when Oceanside took state).

New England ranks very low to the 2 schools.

MaskedJackal
01-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Man, if you were to vote, I already know you'd vote for the blood suckers in the Clintons

That's offensive. I hate the Clintons with every ounce of my being.

pikachufan25
01-22-2008, 01:12 AM
I'm happy the pats are in the super bowl:biggrin:, they got lucky and the chargers offensive couldn't produce, so to all san diego fans, your team is good and probably would have won that game if the offensive could have scored a touchdown or two, they probably would have beat new england last year, if the chargers had this years team, cromartie, I know you won't read this, but you had a great game, and made an interception, that really saved that game and could have put san diego in the super bowl, so what I'm trying to get at is that cromartie is a great cornerback, one of the best in the nfl.

scubasteveE
01-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I was like what the crap when the g-men beat the packers. that was a very good game.
As for the superbowl, it will be a good one this year. I'm pulling for the g-men because I hate the patriots. I don't like tom brady, I don't like belichek, I just hate them. I think most of there season was luck more than anything. The ravens and the giants should have beat them, the colts too. I hope they fall like North Carolina tried for 19-0. And I'm tried of them winning the afc east the 5 or 6 years.

MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER!!! I DON'T CARE THAT THEY WENT 1-15. THEY ARE STILL COOL.:cool:

pikachufan25
01-24-2008, 01:24 AM
I was like what the crap when the g-men beat the packers. that was a very good game.
As for the superbowl, it will be a good one this year. I'm pulling for the g-men because I hate the patriots. I don't like tom brady, I don't like belichek, I just hate them. I think most of there season was luck more than anything. The ravens and the giants should have beat them, the colts too. I hope they fall like North Carolina tried for 19-0. And I'm tried of them winning the afc east the 5 or 6 years.

MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER!!! I DON'T CARE THAT THEY WENT 1-15. THEY ARE STILL COOL.:cool:

What is your favorite college hoops team? since you obviously don't like North Carolina, Mine is UConn, your a dolphins fan, so most of what your saying makes sense, since you would hate the pats, but whats wrong with tom brady, the dolphins could have drafted him, and them winning the afc title is awesome, dont worry, someday the dolphins will win a super bowl again.

AshMistyMayfan
01-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Easy, if my team had any brains, they should've drafted Brady or Big Ben. Of course though, I know about John York's bad reputation around the league in holding back the 49ers. Well with my Madden 08, I got the 49ers 7 caliber WRs, an extra RB in Tatum Bell, Suggs, dumped D Smith/Ulbrich for better LBs, and got R Barber. I am finally a better owner then John York.:happy:

Oh, and I beat the Patriots as the giants in Glendale 43 to 40, B Jacobs ran 22 times for 158 yards. And Tom brady hurt his foot in the game! Hmmm, usually when I first play a Madden, concidences like that always happen.

TheEvilDookie
01-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Easy, if my team had any brains, they should've drafted Brady or Big Ben. Of course though, I know about John York's bad reputation around the league in holding back the 49ers. Well with my Madden 08, I got the 49ers 7 caliber WRs, an extra RB in Tatum Bell, Suggs, dumped D Smith/Ulbrich for better LBs, and got R Barber. I am finally a better owner then John York.:happy:

Oh, and I beat the Patriots as the giants in Glendale 43 to 40, B Jacobs ran 22 times for 158 yards. And Tom brady hurt his foot in the game! Hmmm, usually when I first play a Madden, concidences like that always happen.

Lol, I'de beleive it. This probably means nothing, but when I was play NFL Blitz laster year, I got to the playoffs with the Colts, and the AFC and NFC championships were exactly how they were last year, the Colts and Bears got to the Superbowl, and the Colts won. Not much of a coincidence since i'm just awesome at that game. >_>

MaskedJackal
01-25-2008, 08:11 PM

That means nothing. When I played it, the Ravens went 19-0 and won the Super Bowl in a blowout against the Redskins. Not a very accurate prediction...

Clutch
01-25-2008, 10:05 PM
That means nothing. When I played it, the Ravens went 19-0 and won the Super Bowl in a blowout against the Redskins. Not a very accurate prediction...

Heheh, and the 'Skins are my favorite team, too. :tongue:
---

But, anyway, as I say in every NFL related thread, the '07 - '08 Pats are the best team to ever play football, unless there's some underground league with some superhuman team we don't know about. And, even though they were caught cheating, so have the Jets, the team they were caught chetaing ON! So don't give me that crap, other teams have done it too, former players of those teams have admitted it. Besides, the stuff the Patriots had from the alledged "SpyGate", had nothing on this season whatsoever, since it happened before the regular season, and was destoyed before Week 1.

SO IN YOUR FRIGGIN' FACE.

pikachufan25
01-26-2008, 12:34 AM

Yeah, I played madden 07 and had kyle boller pass for over 500 yards in one game with a season mark of like 4,892 yards and 47 touchdownd in just the regular season, and I even simmed like 4 games, like thats ever gonna happen.

TheEvilDookie
01-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Heheh, and the 'Skins are my favorite team, too. :tongue:
---

But, anyway, as I say in every NFL related thread, the '07 - '08 Pats are the best team to ever play football, unless there's some underground league with some superhuman team we don't know about. And, even though they were caught cheating, so have the Jets, the team they were caught chetaing ON! So don't give me that crap, other teams have done it too, former players of those teams have admitted it. Besides, the stuff the Patriots had from the alledged "SpyGate", had nothing on this season whatsoever, since it happened before the regular season, and was destoyed before Week 1.

SO IN YOUR FRIGGIN' FACE.

Spygate happened in the first week against the Jets... >.>

pikachufan25
01-28-2008, 01:29 AM
It looks like bradys leg is okay, just like I figured, they didn't want the media to know if it was healed or not.

Orthar
01-28-2008, 11:19 PM
It looks like bradys leg is okay, just like I figured, they didn't want the media to know if it was healed or not.
Either that, or Brady wants people to think his leg is okay.

:P

It's an ankle sprain. They don't heal in two weeks.

pikachufan25
01-28-2008, 11:31 PM

I still think he'll be fine, because if he can play and play effeciently, he will be out there.

MaskedJackal
01-28-2008, 11:35 PM

That's what you want to think anyway. You are a bandwagon Patriots hater. That's pretty much all who's rooting for the Giants, besides Giants fans, are bandwagon Patriots haters.

TheEvilDookie
01-28-2008, 11:45 PM
That's what you want to think anyway. You are a bandwagon Patriots hater. That's pretty much all who's rooting for the Giants, besides Giants fans, are bandwagon Patriots haters.

So you're saying all Bandwagon Patriot haters are fans from every other team in the entire National Football League? I see. Wrote it down. kthxbai.

And Aiikari is right. That ankle will take at least a full month to completely recover.

Orthar
01-29-2008, 12:10 AM
...Um...that wasn't even a shot at the Patriots. That was me exposing the game Tom Brady is playing. T.O played the same thing, his ankle was effed up when he played in our game. But he was telling all the media that he was fine. As for a bandwagon Patriots Hater, I have never liked the Patriots. They buy all their players and don't really create a team. They are the New York Yankees of football. So don't you go and call me out on that one. I bet your a bandwagon Patriots "fan". I want the Giants to win since I am a fan of the NFC, and they are in my division.

Suck it.

MaskedJackal
01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
...Um...that wasn't even a shot at the Patriots. That was me exposing the game Tom Brady is playing. T.O played the same thing, his ankle was effed up when he played in our game. But he was telling all the media that he was fine. As for a bandwagon Patriots Hater, I have never liked the Patriots. They buy all their players and don't really create a team. They are the New York Yankees of football. So don't you go and call me out on that one. I bet your a bandwagon Patriots "fan". I want the Giants to win since I am a fan of the NFC, and they are in my division.

Suck it.

No, Tom Brady is a former Michigan Wolverine, and I've always liked the Pats. If Brady wins this, he will have 5 rings, (4 Super Bowl, and 1 NCAA National Championship at Michigan).

pikachufan25
01-29-2008, 12:25 AM
Can we please get off the whole patriot band wagon thing, this about football not why your rooting for a team in the super bowl, and making accusations, also suck it is rude.

Llama Commando
01-29-2008, 12:28 AM
No, Tom Brady is a former Michigan Wolverine, and I've always liked the Pats. If Brady wins this, he will have 5 rings, (4 Super Bowl, and 1 NCAA National Championship at Michigan). Just another reason to hate him. :tongue: Aiikari really wasn't trying to put down the Patriots (though they do deserve it), he was just stating the facts... and he's right. God, I hope this gives NY the edge.

-LC-

pikachufan25
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Siince people on this site seem to hate quarterbacks who win a lot, what other quarterbacks are hated for winning so much, P manning, Montana, Favre, Marino, Brady, aikman, Are all these players hated for winning so much?

TheEvilDookie
01-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Siince people on this site seem to hate quarterbacks who win a lot, what other quarterbacks are hated for winning so much, P manning, Montana, Favre, Marino, Brady, aikman, Are all these players hated for winning so much?

People don't hate them cause they aren't arrogant like Brady.

Also, he's still limping.

Orthar
01-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Those QB's weren't on teams that got caught for cheating.

Those are truley great QB's, they all had raw talent. They didn't need to be surrounded by talent to be great, unlike Brady.

And as Dookie has said, Brady is rather arrogant.

AshMistyMayfan
01-29-2008, 05:44 AM
LIke JBL, this second coming or whatever is SICK on the Patriots> They don't deserve any respect at all. I will always be a fan of the 49ers and never give anything to the Patriots for they don't deserve it. What Brady is doing is a disservice and a poor way to beat your opposition.

karmachameleon
01-29-2008, 05:58 AM

Those are truley great QB's, they all had raw talent. They didn't need to be surrounded by talent to be great, unlike Brady.

Before this season, what talent did Brady have around him, besides a good offensive line? Deion Branch? Troy Brown? Corey Dillon? I hardly call that a good supporting cast. While the Pats defense has been great the last few years, Brady has no control over that. Hes at least one of 5 best Qbs of the last decade, let alone ever.

TheEvilDookie
01-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Before this season, what talent did Brady have around him, besides a good offensive line? Deion Branch? Troy Brown? Corey Dillon? I hardly call that a good supporting cast. While the Pats defense has been great the last few years, Brady has no control over that. Hes at least one of 5 best Qbs of the last decade, let alone ever.

Deion Branch is a better than average slot receiver. He also had Kevin Faulk. Besides them, he had the team receivers. They also ran the ball more often last year.

MaskedJackal
01-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Just another reason to hate him. :tongue: Aiikari really wasn't trying to put down the Patriots (though they do deserve it), he was just stating the facts... and he's right. God, I hope this gives NY the edge.

-LC-

Let me guess, you're an SEC fan. :rolleyes:

TheEvilDookie
01-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Let me guess, you're an SEC fan. :rolleyes:

Either you're being stupid and felt like saying that for no reason, or you're seeing something i'm not. Michigan's in the Big 10 conference, not SEC.

MaskedJackal
01-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Either you're being stupid and felt like saying that for no reason, or you're seeing something i'm not. Michigan's in the Big 10 conference, not SEC.

Do you even pay attention to college football? Did you even read his post? He said he didn't like Michigan. Most SEC fans think the Big Ten is awful, probably because Ohio State has disgraced the conference.

Clutch
02-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Do you even pay attention to college football? Did you even read his post? He said he didn't like Michigan. Most SEC fans think the Big Ten is awful, probably because Ohio State has disgraced the conference.
Says the dude who's favorite team lost to Appalachian State.

MaskedJackal
02-01-2008, 01:19 AM

Yeah, and we wiped the floor with Florida. I love how everyone talks **** about Michigan losing to App. State, because they dominated Florida when everyone was healthy. App. State is garbage, and so are its fans. The game was a total fluke, and I hope they play again so Michigan can dismantle them. I'd like Michigan to run the score up into the 70's, but Rich Rodriguez and the Wolverines have great integrity and sportsmanship, so that won't happen.

Clutch
02-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Yeah, and we wiped the floor with Florida. I love how everyone talks **** about Michigan losing to App. State, because they dominated Florida when everyone was healthy. App. State is garbage, and so are its fans. The game was a total fluke, and I hope they play again so Michigan can dismantle them. I'd like Michigan to run the score up into the 70's, but Rich Rodriguez and the Wolverines have great integrity and sportsmanship, so that won't happen.

TheEvilDookie
02-01-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm still not getting it. What do they have against the Big 10 besides they think they're bad. SEC fans will think every conference is bad... Well, maybe not Pac 10. There are hardly ever Pac 10 games on where I am.

Lol

MaskedJackal
02-01-2008, 01:35 AM

And who's your team? Minnesota?

spartan117
02-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Were talking about college football???

Anyways....the Super Bowl is only 2 days away now woot' woot' Go Giants!!!

Orthar
02-01-2008, 03:12 AM
You guys got dominated by Ohio State as well, didn't you? I should know, I was at the bar when it happened. Oh a heart crushing defeat.

Dr Scott
02-01-2008, 09:01 AM
Rooting for the Giants.

I'm not a fan of the crushing arrogance and being caught cheating two years in a row (I think? I'm not up to looking up facts right now).

Plus, the other Manning deserves some love.

Though, I can just hope that the Bears do something worthwhile in the off season. Horrible, sad season that makes me want to cry inside, oh it does. Though I'll always be a fan ...

MaskedJackal
02-01-2008, 10:05 AM
You guys got dominated by Ohio State as well, didn't you? I should know, I was at the bar when it happened. Oh a heart crushing defeat.

I'd like to see you play quarterback with a separated shoulder, or runningback with a sprained ankle. Michigan would have destroyed Ohio State if they were healthy.

I love how Amplified Pikachu didn't answer me. His team probably didn't even make a bowl game. What a joke.

pikachu25king
02-01-2008, 04:20 PM
I know this is strang because I am a Cowboys fan but I hope the Giants win becuase I dont want to see the patriots go 19-0.

MaskedJackal
02-01-2008, 04:25 PM
I know this is strang because I am a Cowboys fan but I hope the Giants win becuase I dont want to see the patriots go 19-0.

Why not? They deserve to go 19-0, while the Giants should be thankful they are even in the Super Bowl.

pikachufan25
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM

People don't hate them cause they aren't arrogant like Brady.

Also, he's still limping.

So your saying michael irvin, reggie wayne and marvin harrison, aren't great football players, and what seperates brady from manning and all his tv commercials?

supershaymin
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
this isn't the NFL boards this is pokemon not football:ermm:

pikachufan25
02-01-2008, 04:34 PM

Yeah, but the can be more than just post about pokemon.

Orthar
02-01-2008, 06:55 PM
This is the Other:Entertainment board. Not allowed to talk about pokemon here.

Pikachufan25, I don't understand your comment. What do Reggy Wayne, Michael Irvin, and Marvin Harrison have to do with Tom Brady?

And the Patriots don't deserve to go to 19-0. They aren't a truley great football TEAM like the Dolphins were. Back then in the NFL, you had to build a team over time. Not send out extremley ridiculous amounts of money for one player. And, a cheating team doesn't deserve a spot in the history books. We've been over this numerous times, but if you want to keep bringing the topic up.

MaskedJackal
02-01-2008, 07:12 PM
This is the Other:Entertainment board. Not allowed to talk about pokemon here.

Pikachufan25, I don't understand your comment. What do Reggy Wayne, Michael Irvin, and Marvin Harrison have to do with Tom Brady?

And the Patriots don't deserve to go to 19-0. They aren't a truley great football TEAM like the Dolphins were. Back then in the NFL, you had to build a team over time. Not send out extremley ridiculous amounts of money for one player. And, a cheating team doesn't deserve a spot in the history books. We've been over this numerous times, but if you want to keep bringing the topic up.

They have a salary cap, and the 2007-2008 Patriots would kill the '72 Dolphins on a neutral playing field.

Clutch
02-02-2008, 12:58 AM
And who's your team? Minnesota?

lol, Minnesota? Nah, I'm a Virginia Tech fan myself, if your still talkin' about college. Hokies FTW dude.

Orthar
02-02-2008, 01:31 AM
lol, Minnesota? Nah, I'm a Virginia Tech fan myself, if your still talkin' about college. Hokies FTW dude.
VT represent!

I am also a VT fan, Glennon ftw. I hope we play UNC next year, so it can be Glennon vs Glennon.

Dr Scott
02-02-2008, 03:04 AM
Haha wow, this is getting personal. Let's try to keep it somewhat civil.

But the point is that everything the Pats do has to have some kind of marker by the fact that they were caught cheating, and so everything they do from then on happens with that hanging over their shoulders.

It was their fault, they got caught, and as much as they win they won't escape what they did. Or the mutterings that they're only where they are because of it.

And the Giants are in because they've been on a hot streak. Manning has only thrown like ... two INTs in the last ... not sure, but I read it somewhere. And it's not like the Pats blew them out last time.

It should be fun.

MaskedJackal
02-02-2008, 03:07 AM

Oh, I like the Jayhawks too. It's cool that the Hokies choked, because that game put me in 1st place in the pool, and won me 250$.

TheEvilDookie
02-02-2008, 03:14 AM
I'd like to see you play quarterback with a separated shoulder, or runningback with a sprained ankle. Michigan would have destroyed Ohio State if they were healthy.

I love how Amplified Pikachu didn't answer me. His team probably didn't even make a bowl game. What a joke.
Injuries are secondary. If you're going to make a big deal of about it, then what about the Chargers playing the Patriots with their injuries. "San Diego would have crushed New England if they were healthy."
That's how a lot of us are. Everyone hates the team except for their worse fanbase.

Haha, try reading the tab at the top. Wow...
Other: Entertainment/Sports For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, and sports.

MaskedJackal
02-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Injuries are secondary. If you're going to make a big deal of about it, then what about the Chargers playing the Patriots with their injuries. "San Diego would have crushed New England if they were healthy."

The Chargers don't have the league's highest level of talent on offense, while Michigan did. Plus, Chargers = NFL, and Michigan = NCAA. ur logic phails

Dr Scott
02-02-2008, 01:38 PM
The Chargers have an amazing offense ...

Rivers is good, Gate's is a great TE, LT was last year's MVP, Chris Chambers is pretty good ...

So yeah, the Chargers have a pretty good offense.

And in the Playoff game against the Pats, their star HB went out in the first after 3 runs, their QB was hobbling on one leg, and their TE was injured. That's three offensive stars injured.

That makes a HUGE difference, while most everyone on the Pat end was healthy.

So yeah, it does matter.

Orthar
02-02-2008, 01:40 PM
The Chargers don't have the league's highest level of talent on offense, while Michigan did. Plus, Chargers = NFL, and Michigan = NCAA. ur logic phails
You grammar fails.

It makes a gigantic difference. San Diego's offense is full of explosion and power. If they could've turned one or two of those field goals into TD's, we'd have a Super Bowl of under-dogs.

AshMistyMayfan
02-02-2008, 04:34 PM
They have a salary cap, and the 2007-2008 Patriots would kill the '72 Dolphins on a neutral playing field.

Why can't you accept the fact that the Pats CHEATED and they were caught CHEATING like Bonds and Marion Jones were caught with STEROIDS? You do something like that in the sport, it TAINTS the sport. It makes the value that you learn in growing up MEANINGLESS, like if your parents say don't do this, you do it anyway and then you regret it if EVERYBODY were to find out about ot. If the Patriots win this game, I see the NFL ruined. It's already on the verge with Goodell not wanting to help my team out of its financial needs for a new stadium and wants to wait until the 49ers wind up in Los Angeles because of our inept owner. The day of infamy is tomorrow when the Pats win and the NFL that I have known for 28 years is RUINED forever. All the Pats have to do for the greater good of the sport, for me, is lose. But everytime I ask for one simple thing, it doesn't get done. I got to see through this logic, which there is NONE if the Pats win because it proves that you can cheat and get away with it. The Pats are officially the Yankees of the NFL and that's just sad that one of the 32 teams can do this to a fan and ruin the sport that fan loves.

And the Chargers beat the Pats 28 to 21. If they learned a little Madden like I have, you GO FOR THE THROAT, as in go for it on 4th down!

MaskedJackal
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
You guys are ridiculous. The Patriots are in the Super Bowl, and they did so through hard work and dedication. NOT CHEATING. besides, the spygate crap was only the first game, against a terrible team that they would have beaten anyway.

Orthar
02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
You guys are ridiculous. The Patriots are in the Super Bowl, and they did so through hard work and dedication. NOT CHEATING. besides, the spygate crap was only the first game, against a terrible team that they would have beaten anyway.
THEY GOT CAUGHT IN THE PAST.

They found MORE footage when the Pats handed over their video cameras. You, are ridiculous. Not knowing when you are wrong.

TheEvilDookie
02-02-2008, 06:32 PM

They were caught cheating in the Jets game, and if not caught, supected in Super Bowl XXXIX against the Eagles. Their cheating even has Government people involved now. They are TAINTED.

MaskedJackal
02-03-2008, 12:17 AM
They were caught cheating in the Jets game, and if not caught, supected in Super Bowl XXXIX against the Eagles. Their cheating even has Government people involved now. They are TAINTED.

They won't be cheating tomorrow will they? No, they won't. I'll let tomorrow decide what happens.

Blue-
02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
I don't actually watch most of the games, but my entire family roots for the Patriots.

So they cheated. But it isn't like having info on other teams wins the whole game. You need to have the skill to get there too. Football is completely unpredictable. There are injuries, weather changes, and fumbles. It isn't all going to go according to plan. The only one who really benefits from the cheating seems to be the coach, honestly.

Those are kind of the words of my Mom... She is a very serious fan. ^^; So don't try debating this with me. I have no idea.

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 12:49 AM
I'm going to debate it anyways! XD.

Basically, what you said is true. There are a lot of factors. But cheating tips those factors in one favor, sometimes significantly. And some small thing like that can make a huge difference. The Giants almost beat the Pats in the offseason, for instance.

Let's think of this like Poker. Yeah, when you cheat you still have to play the game. And you have to be smart / good at Poker to know when and how to cheat and whatnot ... but cheating still gives you an unfair advantage, even if you only get one extra ace into your hands.

And how can you call any of their wins fair with an unfair advantage that they're not supposed to have? :P

Exon Auxus
02-04-2008, 02:03 AM
YES! GAME OVER!

New York wins!

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Congrats Eli! Go Giants! To all you Patriot fans, you should be happy; you guys got an 18-1 record. That's really good.

General Dunsparce
02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
I-I dont beleive it...The Giants actually won!!! WHOO!

Ranma
02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Patriots lost. D:

I had an interest in football for 1 game, and the team I favored lost. D:

:'( :sad:

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Wow ...

There's a lot of Pats fans that have a lot of cocky comments to answer for XD.

And some very rich people out there.

And I find it amusing tha the Pats' arrogance cost them the game. That 4th and 13 they went for? Wouldah tied it.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Wow ...

There's a lot of Pats fans that have a lot of cocky comments to answer for XD.

And some very rich people out there.

And I find it amusing tha the Pats' arrogance cost them the game. That 4th and 13 they went for? Wouldah tied it.

Yeah, I though that was kinda strange when they did that. Honestly, they should've just gone for a field goal. Also, Belichick wasn't being a good sport at the end either. Such a sore loser. :crackup:
I can just imagine what Belichick was thinking when he left: "All that cheating for nothing..."

@KFC: Choose a more appreciated team.

Sixto
02-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Pitty Pats lost in the game that counted the most. One year after big bro does it, lil' bro says "I can too." :tongue3:

Blue-
02-04-2008, 02:17 AM
Whelp, when you cheat, you always lose. So don't do it. I guess that's the lesson we all learned today. :P Though you still need skill to make it all happen...

My whole family is very upset over this loss though. We really wanted the Patriots to win. Oh well. Congrats to all Giants fans! ;)

Orthar
02-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Wanna talk $#!+ now, Wunschkind? What happened to Tom Brady? Cheaters never prosper. :P

Dallas will be holding that trophy next year.

sonickid01
02-04-2008, 02:29 AM
OMG!!!11one!two

Li3k, Giants won!

Thirty seconds left, and there's a touchdown.

Damn good game though.

I was expecting patriots to win, but meh.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Wanna talk $#!+ now, Wunschkind? What happened to Tom Brady? Cheaters never prosper. :P

Yeah, Wunschkind can't talk big anymore. xD
Again i'll say, I think it's more the fans of the Patriots that people hate more than the team itself.

Also, when I went to the doctor's office, all the docs were talking about how much they wanted the giants to win. :crackup:

karmachameleon
02-04-2008, 02:34 AM
GINATS WON!@

Belichick is a jerk, walking of the field liek that.

spartan117
02-04-2008, 02:35 AM
Yea man the GIANTS WON! It was a good game and I knew they'd come through.

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 02:40 AM

Lol @ cheating. They went 18-1, best record ever.

Nice job by the refs btw, way to give that one away.

I detest the Giants, but I am happy for Amani Toomer, another former Wolverine. :wink: Just another champion molded by the legend that was Lloyd Carr.

I was rooting more for the former Wolverines than I was either of the teams really. It was just fun to see you guys whine when I talked crap.:happy:

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:43 AM
Here's a couple more things to note from the game:

1. The Giants have won 11 straight away games. (That may be the longest streak in NFL history)
2. The Patriots are the first team to go undefeated and lose in the Super Bowl.
3. 2 Manning Super Bowl wins and MVPs in a row.

@Wunsch: Records mean nothing. All that matters is winning the Super Bowl.

AshMistyMayfan
02-04-2008, 02:44 AM
The NFL has been saved. Goes to show that cheaters never win, this is the day God frowned upon the Pats.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NY Giants, good game! Say goodbye to Bellicheat as he may retire before they uncork the next scandal on the Pats.

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 02:48 AM
The NFL has been saved. Goes to show that cheaters never win, this is the day God frowned upon the Pats.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! NY Giants, good game! Say goodbye to Bellicheat as he may retire before they uncork the next scandal on the Pats.

The Patriots are still the best team ever. It's just the NFL, where any team can win sometimes.

The Giants don't deserve it. Amani Toomer does though. He deserves the MVP.

spartan117
02-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Here's a couple more things to note from the game:

1. The Giants have won 11 straight away games. (That may be the longest streak in NFL history)
2. The Patriots are the first team to go undefeated and lose in the Super Bowl.
3. 2 Manning Super Bowl wins and MVPs in a row.

@Wunsch: Records mean nothing. All that matters is winning the Super Bowl.
Lol all that matter is winning the SuperBowl. Seriously who cares as long as you won the super bowl.

The Patriots are still the best team ever. It's just the NFL, where any team can win sometimes.

And what would the Pats deserve it for...cheating?

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:52 AM

Lol, the sore loserdom is slowly seeping out of you. Actually, it's coming out a bit quick. The Patriots are not the best team ever. They haven't won a Super Bowl in 3 years now. As of right now the Giants are the best.

Also, a question for you. In what way do the Giants NOT deserve it? :eh:

Orthar
02-04-2008, 02:52 AM

And you are still full of bull-****.

The Patriots are not the best team ever. Maybe the best team of this decade, but even that is tainted.

Charbok
02-04-2008, 02:53 AM
I'm not hugely into football, but congrats Giants.

On a side note:
A pet peeve of mine is when people hate the patriots for no good reason.
Most people hate them because they're good, some hate them because they cheated.
But guess what? They got punished for it, so get over it already.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm not hugely into football, but congrats Giants.

On a side note:
Most people hate them because they're good, some hate them because they cheated.
But guess what? They got punished for it, so get over it already.

I hate them because they cheat and they're the Colts' rival. I love the Colts.

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 02:59 AM
I dislike them becuase they're insanely arrogant, and insanely arrogant people are annoying xP.

Especially when they cheat.

Like when some kid kills you in Halo when he's using a cheat for Super Duper Shielding x2000 and then brags about how much better he is.

I mean, they went for 13 and 4 IN THE SUPERBOWL.

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 02:59 AM

Me too. That's one of the main reasons I was rooting for the Pats. That, and I hate the Giants, and Brady is a former Wolverine.

That sucks the Patriots lost, and the crappy Giants won. Oh well, at least Amani Toomer won. Just another amazing player molded at the champion factory that is the University of Michigan. :wink:

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 03:03 AM
Me too. That's one of the main reasons I was rooting for the Pats. That, and I hate the Giants, and Brady is a former Wolverine.

That sucks the Patriots lost, and the crappy Giants won. Oh well, at least Amani Toomer won. Just another amazing player molded at the champion factory that is the University of Michigan. :wink:

You still have yet to prove why you hate the Giants and think they're crappy. If the Giants are crappy, then what does that make the Patriots? Dust?

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 03:05 AM
You still have yet to prove why you hate the Giants and think they're crappy. If the Giants are crappy, then what does that make the Patriots? Dust?

no, it makes them 18-1. Name one other team who has won 18 games in one season, other than the Patriots.

spartan117
02-04-2008, 03:10 AM
no, it makes them 18-1. Name one other team who has won 18 games in one season, other than the Patriots.
Name the team that won the Super Bowl this year.

scubasteveE
02-04-2008, 03:13 AM

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes the nightmare is over the pats lost yes sorry whishcund but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no undefeated season yes.

And the best team ever was the 1972 Dolphins tne only undefeated team in nfl history

what was with belacheck leaving, sore loser

GO DOLPHINS 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS THERE GOING TO TURN IT AROUND

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 03:14 AM
Belichick is mad because he's got no illegal tapes of the Giants! HAHAH

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4233/captab07858b81c64ecab79qy6.jpg

Ya Steve Smith!

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 03:16 AM
Keep on flattering me. Where was that single loss at? Hmmm, i'm thinking it was in the game that meant everything.

The Giants!!

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 03:16 AM

i herd u liek mudkipz, is this true?

The Patriots are an extremely talented team, and Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all time. Anyone remember the 1999 Orange Bowl, when Brady was with the Michigan Wolverines? They were down to Alabama by two touchdowns, twice. Brady still lead his team to victory.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 03:17 AM
i herd u liek mudkipz, is this true?

The Patriots are an extremely talented team, and Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all time. Anyone remember the 1999 Orange Bowl, when Brady was with the Michigan Wolverines? They were down to Alabama by two touchdowns, twice. Brady still lead his team to victory.

Lol, you still didn't answer the question. xD
Don't worry I did it for you.

ll Legend ll
02-04-2008, 03:18 AM
Don't you ever say the Giants don't deserve it. They deserve it more than the stupid Patriots. The Pats are cheaters, and cheaters don't deserve squat!

The Pats lost because they didn't have some illegal tapes of the Giants. Poor Babies!

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2007/09/19/1190213877_5605/333w.jpg
:dazed:GET OFF ME NOOB!

Brady is only "good" because of the Pat's O Line.

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 03:20 AM
Alright, this is going nowhere ...

So we can't stop with the useless insults :-/.

The game has been played, and unless it's actual debate about the NFL we can go ahead and stop with the potshots until it turns to flame.

Dancing Mad
02-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Wow can't believe the Giants one. It was a great game.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 03:25 AM
I'm happy for Amani Toomer. Former Wolverine who played under the legendary Lloyd Carr. It's too bad the rest of the team isn't good.

The rest of the team isn't good? Eli had 2 TDs, 1 for Plaxico Buress and the other for David Tyree. The Giants Defense continuously punished Brady, got a few sacks on him, and forced a fumble from him.

spartan117
02-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Of course! Three Super Bowl rings and an NCAA National Championship ring and he totally sucks. :rolleyes: He also won a BCS bowl game in '99.
I never said he sucks. He might be good but Im just ot a fan of his.

Xênaz
02-04-2008, 04:07 AM
OK, chill. I'm a Steelers fan, so I really don't like either of these teams. The Patriots are too good, and the Giants think they're bigger Cowboy rivals than the iron curtain. Anyways, Tom Brady is a better quarterback than Eli Manning, but today Eli showed what he can do. He played incredibly well, and was picked off because his Wide Receiver got hit with a ball in the hands. >.< I have to say though (and even you Pats fans have to admit), Brady choked today. There were numerous occasions where he had at least 6-8 seconds in the pocket but he couldn't do anything with it. The Giants got pressure on him and made him choke. Since I only started really watching football in the '05, I have to say this is my favorite Super Bowl I've been lucky enough to view. And I'm sure as hell glad those damn Patriots didn't go 19-0.

Now you can excuse me while I make my 18-1 Giants T-Shirt. :tongue:

Diesel 34
02-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Basically, the Giants are a good team who have the talent. Yes the superbowl was a huge disapointment for the Patriots, but honestly they could've played a heck of a lot better and the missed some key plays that would've won the game for them. However, Eli did show that he is a good QB. No matter the outcome all we should do is just congratulate the winning team. Yes its a shame when your favorite team loses or its a good time when your fav team wins, but in the end it reall means nothing to us. We aren't the ones playing the game and getting the rings. Overall, if anyone has to be really sad its the Pats not the fans. You treat the victory like you won it when you sat back and did nothing while they played the game they love. So these arguments are stupid. Its a game they all come and go. People have their moment in the spotlight while others don't. Now you Pats fans are all mad about not getting your perfect record, but going back to the cheating that happened early in the season, you don't know how the game would've turned out if they hadn't cheated. So even if they went 19-0 you could never be really sure.

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 05:48 AM
Next person who continues the fight about the superbowl / any other college stuff / ANYTHING will get a warning. I'm sick of it.

It's fine to discuss it, just don't make it into an annoying flame war. It's ruining the good game.

I deleted all the annoying posts (and by that I mean the flamey ones), but had to delete two fine ones because that would mean the person would have posts back to back, and that's illegal XD.

The two posts bellow me are examples of good posts.

Discuss, don't argue, and you'll be fine.

scubasteveE
02-04-2008, 06:01 AM
Belichick is mad because he's got no illegal tapes of the Giants! HAHAH

Ya Steve Smith!
lol sorry about mispelling his named, (like I need to know how to spell it)
but serious do yall think he will get fined for doing that? I mean its unsportsman
i think this is the start of the pats downfall

GO DOLPHINS
yes in ever post in this thread I will say that

AshMistyMayfan
02-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Next person who continues the fight about the superbowl / any other college stuff / ANYTHING will get a warning. I'm sick of it.

It's fine to discuss it, just don't make it into an annoying flame war. It's ruining the good game.

I deleted all the annoying posts (and by that I mean the flamey ones), but had to delete two fine ones because that would mean the person would have posts back to back, and that's illegal XD.

The two posts bellow me are examples of good posts.

Discuss, don't argue, and you'll be fine.

Come on, let us have some fun. The Pat fans have been sticking it to the other fans in their flame war. I myself feel either way the superbowl was great since it wasn't a blowout and it was close. Should be a good rating.

I don't see why we can't have a little fun, the Pat fans started it first.

Dr Scott
02-04-2008, 07:32 PM
There is only one 'Pats fan' in this place, basically xD. Only one diehard fan, anyways.

And really, all that needs to be said has been said on the field, and there's no need to continuosly say the same things over and over to each other, which are basically really odd football facts and insults, when we could be using the thread to talk about actual football news and whatnot.

With that said, does anyone know a thing about the draft? Minus what'shisface QB, I really don't know much about college football, minus the game I watched when the Illini beat ... that one good team.

Right, so Im' not a fan of college football. Sue me.

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 07:51 PM
There is only one 'Pats fan' in this place, basically xD. Only one diehard fan, anyways.

I hope you're not talking about me. Believe it or not, I'm actually a ravens fan. :P

About the draft, Matt Ryan (Boston College) and Chad Henne (Michigan) are the top two quarterback prospects. Darren McFadden is the top runningback prospect. Jake Long (Michigan, offensive lineman) could be the #1 pick, but I don't know. I don't know much about the wide receiver picture, but DaShaun Jackson (California) and Mario Manningham (Michigan) are pretty good.

pikachu25king
02-04-2008, 08:19 PM
yes the Giants won the SuperBowl. I dont like the Giants that much but I like them more then the Patriot. ...ck you patriots.

TheEvilDookie
02-04-2008, 08:33 PM
With that said, does anyone know a thing about the draft? Minus what'shisface QB, I really don't know much about college football, minus the game I watched when the Illini beat ... that one good team.

Right, so Im' not a fan of college football. Sue me.
Tim Tebow (sp?) will actually probably be the #1 QB pick at this point. They gotta do combine stuff too. Also, Chris Long (DE from UVA) is expected to be within the 1st 5 picks. I luv UVA. ^^
I hope you're not talking about me. Believe it or not, I'm actually a ravens fan. :P

After how you supported NE so much, I highly doubt that...

SiberianTiger
02-04-2008, 08:52 PM
How unexpected, Archie, Peyton and Eli all with rings. Didn't watch the game myself but I did see that 4 and 13; wtf.

~Isaiah

MaskedJackal
02-04-2008, 08:57 PM
After how you supported NE so much, I highly doubt that...

It was fun pissing you off.:happy: