PDA

View Full Version : [ N e w C h a l l e n g e ] [ Version 5.2 ] [ Discussion ]

miyoun
08-10-2007, 02:08 PM
o:

GASP.

Its the discussion of my ever aging roleplay I want to re-live.

This is really here because I need a way to talk to Deathspector about it. Pahaha. Plus, it's a placeholder for TUESDAY when I will actually REMEMBER the CD with half of the roleplay on it.

(:

Plus I'll make a sign-up thread on Tuesday.

It's about a region I made up when I was twelve called the Magyn Region. And it's got two male trainers and one female trainer. Shortly followed by a female breeder. There is 6 gyms in the region.

And it's really a roleplay about the depressing times trainers go through, homesickness, illnesses, training Pokémon...

Deathspector
08-11-2007, 06:06 AM
A thread just to talk to me? My, I'm flattered...

Anyway, yeah, Louise and I have been discussing about this revival of one of my favourite Roleplays ever, and it seems she's decided to post a discussion thread where we can...discuss it. Also note that this is Version 5.2, which means that it has been revised and revised over and over to create the best roleplay Louise can muster. She does put a lot of work into it. =P.

Also, just to let you know, I'm going to be one of those male trainers, so no touchy...

Deathspector

miyoun
08-14-2007, 06:41 AM
Lol. I took female trainer and breeder.

(:

All will link in soon enough... muahahaha!

Yeah, if anyone does join this when I'm finished, I'd y'know, start typing up an opening. Mines four pages, and I'm still writing it.

(:

Woot, 5.2! -rakes in very small bag to find her discs-

miyoun
08-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Sorry for the Double post but...

I'M FINISHED PREPARING THE ROLEPLAY AND JINJA'S PROFILE.

<__<

So on Monday afterschool it SHALL BE UP.

(:

Deathspector
08-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Sorry for the Double post but...

I'M FINISHED PREPARING THE ROLEPLAY AND JINJA'S PROFILE.

<__<

So on Monday afterschool it SHALL BE UP.

(:

Yay! That's good.

Okay...that was just to un-SPAM my post. What I really wanted to say was "Oh no! Don't mock Fall Out Boy! I'm in love with them!" Thank you.

Deathspector

miyoun
08-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Arg. I forgot to put rules in. <__<

I'll have to do it tomorrow then.

.__.

I ALWAYS forget. Plus Megan hasn't joined, and the roleplay had to be edited to 4 trainers because Megan wanted to join.

Arg.