PDA

View Full Version : I think in General Pokemon Discussion...

deddie
02-06-2005, 07:11 PM
...there should be a stickied Favourite Pokemon Discussion topic. Meaning, somebody can't make another topic asking your favourite Eevee evolution. Does anyone agree?

Alakazam
02-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Once a "what's your favorite pokemon " thread drops down to the second page, someone else who didn't see it makes a new one.

Finch
02-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah it's a good point and well worth doing, nobody wants to reply to a new one of those weekly.. Do they?

Neptune's Disciple
02-07-2005, 11:55 AM
I completely agree, but who would make it, and which board should it be in. My initial thought was mixed polls, but then no-one can change the poll, so I have no idea...

Enchanted Flygon
02-07-2005, 09:49 PM
i agree, and ND,in pokemon general.

Marill
02-07-2005, 11:15 PM
I believe so as well. I guess that's the general concensus. Well, let's get a G-Mod to sticky one.

Zenaku
02-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Uh... *Tries to run away before he's seen, but trips and gets caught* Ah well.

It might be best to make a new clean thread; official-like. After that, I'll Sticky it.

And please, don't make it unless you have at least a 10 year old reading+writing ability (Not aiming at anyone but those who decide to look here and think "Oh! I can make a cool thread!")

PokemonElite2000
02-08-2005, 12:39 AM
...there should be a stickied Favourite Pokemon Discussion topic. Meaning, somebody can't make another topic asking your favourite Eevee evolution. Does anyone agree?
Agreed, we actually had something like this on our old forum that I forgot to bring up again.

Anyways, the thread has been set up and stickied in the General Board.