PDA

View Full Version : pirates 4

Flare Mushra
08-10-2007, 06:30 PM
for u people who like pirates of the carribean,do u think they'll make a number 4?

OrexxerO
08-11-2007, 12:46 AM
Considering it kinda ended in three, no. And also considering seeing stupid gay pretty boy Orlando Bloom is getting old. The only person that kept that movie alive was Johnny Dep

ovi_one
08-11-2007, 02:11 AM
They're supposedly making 3 more.
There's supposed to be a total of 6.

SuperT
08-11-2007, 02:43 AM
I think it's funny.

Flare Mushra
08-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Considering it kinda ended in three, no. And also considering seeing stupid gay pretty boy Orlando Bloom is getting old. The only person that kept that movie alive was Johnny Dep

yah,Johnny did keep it alive.if they do make another one,Orlando Bloom isn't going to be
in it

Orthar
08-11-2007, 06:08 PM
for u people who like pirates of the carribean,do u think they'll make a number 4?
There are talks about making another, but it would have a totally different storyline with different actors/characters.

Oh, and the third one did leave an opening for a sequal with those characters. The search for the fountain of youth.

Jack wants it because....well he's Jack.

Elezibeth would want it because now Will will live forever, but she will age and die.

Barbosa wants it because this way he will never die, and not need any cursed gold.

The possibilites are endless....It's all going to come down to if the actors, directors, producers, ect. are willing to do another.

Callum
08-11-2007, 06:15 PM
There are talks about making another, but it would have a totally different storyline with different actors/characters.

Oh, and the third one did leave an opening for a sequal with those characters. The search for the fountain of youth.

Jack wants it because....well he's Jack.

Elezibeth would want it because now Will will live forever, but she will age and die.

Barbosa wants it because this way he will never die, and not need any cursed gold.

The possibilites are endless....It's all going to come down to if the actors, directors, producers, ect. are willing to do another.

Sounds like an OK storyline. I will be kind of dissapointed if they were to make a fourth, but I would still see it because POTC is still awesome. When too many sequels are made sometimes the original brilliance gets tarnished.

Orthar
08-11-2007, 06:23 PM
http://movies.ign.com/articles/797/797929p1.html

Read it and be filled with joy!

Flare Mushra
08-11-2007, 08:01 PM
http://movies.ign.com/articles/797/797929p1.html

Read it and be filled with joy!

i already know about my frisky hamster.