PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Renders Resource

Random1
08-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Do you know how hard it is to find pokemon renders these days? I go to planet renders, they have nothing, i go to a site i searched on google, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I am in favor of getting all of the sugimori and anime pictures of pokemon and making a renders resource.But, i need volunteers, a person who is old enough to make a website(because 13 year olds aren't allowed to make them(i think) and my parents won't let me)
and a site designer. Anyone want to help? If we get enough volunteers, we can sticky it and make more people know about it. So, lets RENDER(lol) those pokemon speechless.

andthenwekisss
08-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you know how hard it is to find pokemon renders these days? I go to planet renders, they have nothing, i go to a site i searched on google, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I am in favor of getting all of the sugimori and anime pictures of pokemon and making a renders resource.But, i need volunteers, a person who is old enough to make a website(because 13 year olds aren't allowed to make them(i think) and my parents won't let me)
and a site designer. Anyone want to help? If we get enough volunteers, we can sticky it and make more people know about it. So, lets RENDER(lol) those pokemon speechless.

Ummm....if you do a google IMAGEr search there is hardly a pokemon you can't find. And if you go to this website Link (http://www.pokebeach.com/kensugimori/pokemon/) then they have every pokemon. Just takes some thorough searching. :)

Callum
08-11-2007, 05:39 PM

There are renders on www.pe2k.com
Go down on the leftside, and it has anime, and Sugimori art. :oops:

Pikablu Pie
08-11-2007, 05:41 PM
There are renders on www.pe2k.com
Go down on the leftside, and it has anime, and Sugimori art. :oops:

I don't know why people can't find that. xD

But, seriousley, there's no need for this.

Callum
08-11-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't know why people can't find that. xD

But, seriousley, there's no need for this.

I know, it always strikes me as odd too, lol.

Here is DP art too.
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/whats/refer...kan/index.html

You will have to click and print screen for the DP Sugimori.

Random1
08-11-2007, 08:05 PM
O man, I'm stupid. I never thought of saving those to PNG. Although there is the problem of getting DP sugimori pics. That would be helpful. I wanted a toxicroak...#1 pokemon! I think i'll get this thread locked.

Callum
08-11-2007, 08:27 PM
O man, I'm stupid. I never thought of saving those to PNG. Although there is the problem of getting DP sugimori pics. That would be helpful. I wanted a toxicroak...#1 pokemon! I think i'll get this thread locked.

Check my above post. It contains the link. You will have to Print Screen, then save.

Random1
08-11-2007, 09:10 PM
OK, I PMed Azumao, he shold be locking it soon.