PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2: Boss Battle Help Thread

WayToDawn
08-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I finally decided to make a thread. I'm new, btw. ANYWAY, if you need help on the KH2 bosses, just post here and, hopefully someone may help you. :wink:

I need HELP ON DEMYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD. I do alright on the first set of water clones, then he sends out the 10 water clones you have to beat in ten seconds :susp: I succeed in those clones, and then he sends out ten more?! Isn't it only supposed to be one time...? Do I need to use Donald's comet to stop/stall him?

WorkThoseStripes
08-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Donald's comet does help yes. From the times I've played it he's only sent two water clone sets out, at the most. I suggest putting on one of your drive forms, they help deal big damage to him. The quicker you hit him, the less chance he has to send out his army of water clones.

WayToDawn
08-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Donald's comet does help yes. From the times I've played it he's only sent two water clone sets out, at the most. I suggest putting on one of your drive forms, they help deal big damage to him. The quicker you hit him, the less chance he has to send out his army of water clones.

Thanks for the tips. You gotta love how he says, "Ow!" XD.

Jet
08-12-2007, 04:12 PM
elow welcome to pe2k =P

first of... KH2 or KH2 final mix? what mode? it really depends actually =P

for normal/proud mode in KH2, actually I never use limits... you could use Fire element... yes ironically it works... or if your magic is high enough, magnet element

WayToDawn
08-12-2007, 04:37 PM
elow welcome to pe2k =P

first of... KH2 or KH2 final mix? what mode? it really depends actually =P

for normal/proud mode in KH2, actually I never use limits... you could use Fire element... yes ironically it works... or if your magic is high enough, magnet element

KH2. Easy mode x.x.
Fire Element? Hard to believe. o.O