02-07-2005, 10:41 AM
http://img135.exs.cx/img135/9048/57eu.jpg

Pretty weird, eh?

sybersaur3000
02-08-2005, 12:50 AM
O_o

eep
Uhhhh, what is it?
Since I don't know what it actually is its super weird...

Agent Orange
02-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Wow. If thats paint, then its good...if its not, its just...freakish.

I like, gnice work...on that...whaatever it may be.

Neo Emolga
02-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Looks like a melting disco ball...

That's still an intresting effect. Was it done in Photoshop or Paint?

TMTS
02-08-2005, 02:38 AM
That, my friend, was NOT done in paint. I'd be able to tell. :happy: lol

boltAge
02-08-2005, 02:39 AM
The background part is crap, anyone 3 year old kid could do it in Paint with Spray.

That ball thing is pretty crappy in the first place, it doesn't matter how you cooked it up.

Matthew
02-08-2005, 03:48 AM
The background part is crap, anyone 3 year old kid could do it in Paint with Spray.

That ball thing is pretty crappy in the first place, it doesn't matter how you cooked it up.

That is putting it bluntly... heh

I am going to have to side with Raik.... it is painful to the eyes..... so I guess you can say you reached the goal in making it weird.... and funky I guess you can say.... keep practicing.... and try to steer away from bright neon colors that you would find in Paint...

paperfairy
02-08-2005, 04:02 AM
My eyes! They BLEED! TMTS, save us!

Yeah, it's not very cool. A monkey could do that. Nice try however! ^^

-PF

Thoughts: MY EYES!!!

Nefarious
02-08-2005, 05:24 AM
It looks like it was done in photoshop. It looks like you did filter noise 100 percent then spherize. I could be wrong but who cares. Anyway yeah that is weird. The noise filter always reminds me of a fuzzy tv screen. So that must be a widescreen tv that's fuzzy and has been hit with a hammer several times then you tried to weld it back together and it turned out all bubbly in the middle because of the heat.

.:VS:.
02-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Uber LOL @ SapphireTiger

I was NOT done in paint. I know it sucks. It aint suppost to be cool. Read the title. Messing around. I did it in PhotoStudio (trial expired, currently using PhotoFiltre). I dont remember how I did it, I did it almost an year ago.And ST, yeah, I used lots of filters and I got...that.

boltAge
02-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Uber LOL @ SapphireTiger

I was NOT done in paint. I know it sucks. It aint suppost to be cool. Read the title. Messing around. I did it in PhotoStudio (trial expired, currently using PhotoFiltre). I dont remember how I did it, I did it almost an year ago.And ST, yeah, I used lots of filters and I got...that.
Since you knew it sucked, why display it and bring shame to yourself?

*shakes head*

.:VS:.
02-08-2005, 03:15 PM
It sucks as a sig. Imo it's sheer weirdness.

TMTS
02-08-2005, 08:37 PM
It's times like this where I REALLY miss the "post a picture"' thread.. Whatever happened to it? You know, where people just had one picture to share... :dazed: