PDA

View Full Version : movie darkrais for trade

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 06:38 PM
ok sly swampert was nice enough to clone my movie darkrai for me i have 5 copys to trade please post your offers id preffer 2-4 shineys for them for a list of my high wants (its a little out of date as i have a few of them now) cheak my thread

major thanks to sly swampert

ok well start with 2 darkrai's

1.Shiny: Milotic, (EV trained) Ho-Oh, Lugia, Pokerus
Chansey.

offer away

Groudon_fan
08-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Shiny: Milotic, (EV trained) Ho-Oh, Lugia, Pokerus
Chansey.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Shiny: Milotic, (EV trained) Ho-Oh, Lugia, Pokerus
Chansey.
ok gr8 offer word

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:13 PM
ok gr8 offer word
anyone else interested in these

pkmemo
08-11-2007, 07:19 PM
tell me the natures please???

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:21 PM
tell me the natures please???
docile

pkmemo
08-11-2007, 07:22 PM
it's the only nature that you have???, if ti's, i have 4 jaja, i need a diferent one.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:24 PM
it's the only nature that you have???, if ti's, i have 4 jaja, i need a diferent one.
4 jaja??? its only docile natures as said on the first post it is cloned

pkmemo
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM
well ok, i have to keep looking jaja.

shadowflarelink
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM
docile, bold, and quirky are all worthless darkrais

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:28 PM
well ok, i have to keep looking jaja.
sorry but whats ja ja

plz dont ruin another thread for me plz plz

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 07:30 PM

Bold isn't a bad nature. It's the best Movie Darkrai you can get. It's -Atk, and Darkrai doesn't need Atk. +Def could be useful in a battle.

If he ruins the thread for you, report him.

As for me, I don't think I'm gonna make an offer, since I have Bold UT and EV'd Movie Darkrai. Hmm, maybe I should make a thread...

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Bold isn't a bad nature. It's the best Movie Darkrai you can get. It's -Atk, and Darkrai doesn't need Atk. +Def could be useful in a battle.

As for me, I don't think I'm gonna make an offer, since I have Bold UT and EV'd Movie Darkrai. Hmm, maybe I should make a thread...
whats the docile nature do to his stats then ( i usually dont pay attention to natures lol)

shadowflarelink
08-11-2007, 07:34 PM

no, bold, quirky, and docile are all worthless
they were the mass-cloned darkrais, and everyone has them now

and BTW
out of those 3, quirky is the best nature
because quirky has EASILY the best IVs
it's def is only 1 or 2 below bold's
and it's satk is JUST AS HIGH as a modest demo darkrai

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 07:42 PM

and BTW
ok plz go away your putting people off biding

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:01 PM
whats the docile nature do to his stats then ( i usually dont pay attention to natures lol)

Docile and Quirky are no change. Bold is +Def -Atk.

Hmm, I didn't know that they were mass cloned, but I was kinda wondering where the people got the Movie Darkrais from... I thought those were the only natures out. Looks like there are Timid ones after all. And no wonder the Bold ones I have look like they have the same IVs.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Docile and Quirky are no change. Bold is +Def -Atk.

Hmm, I didn't know that they were mass cloned, but I was kinda wondering where the people got the Movie Darkrais from... I thought those were the only natures out. Looks like there are Timid ones after all. And no wonder the Bold ones I have look like they have the same IVs.
if its no change then thts surly not tht bad the coiuld be +att

Red.Falcon
08-11-2007, 08:07 PM

and BTW

I've just bolded a few points in your informative-looking post. Only the truely legitimate Darkrais (The Movie ones, with the catch date at Jul. 14, 2007) have Docile and Bold. The Demos may have different natures, but Bold and Docile are the only real Movie ones.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I've just bolded a few points in your informative-looking post. Only the truely legitimate Darkrais (The Movie ones, with the catch date at Jul. 14, 2007) have Docile and Bold. The Demos may have different natures, but Bold and Docile are the only real Movie ones.
are you interested in my darkrai???

Red.Falcon
08-11-2007, 08:15 PM
are you interested in my darkrai???

I already have one, sorry.... :sad:

(A docile one, while I was on the subject!)

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I already have one, sorry.... :sad:

(A docile one, while I was on the subject!)
lol do u know anybody tht wants one this thread is dying i thot it would be a big hit

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:23 PM
I guess I'll take one. Since I don't have Docile. What do you want for it?

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I guess I'll take one. Since I don't have Docile. What do you want for it?
a couple of shineys preff

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Hmm... how about Shiny Azumarill, and 1-3 others from my thread? (Link in siggy)

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Hmm... how about Shiny Azumarill, and 1-3 others from my thread? (Link in siggy)
Shiny Kingler lvl 31
Shiny Magcargo lvl 55
Shiny azumarill
Shiny Eevee lvl 5 (Bold, Brave, and Naive)any of these

shadowflarelink
08-11-2007, 08:34 PM

u REALLY shouldn't talk about stuff you don't kno.......

cuz u really sound stupid....

1. it was BELEIVED that bold, docile, and quirky were the only legit ones for a long time, me and a bunch of other event collectors at marriland (including lots of mods) have found out OTHERWISE, movie darkrais can be ANY NATURE, ANY IV, ANY BEHAVIOR
it's just that the bold, docile, and quirky ones were leaked to the U.S. and massively cloned to death.

2. you OBVIOULSY have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what a demo darkrai is........ EVERYONE DEMO DARKRAI ORIGINATES FROM THE EXACT SAME DARKRAI!!!
they were given out at a press conference to people woh worked on the movie, and ONE DEMO DARKRAI was leaked to the public, ONLY ONE, and was mass cloned
so therefore EVERYONE DEMO DARKRAI IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

and and me and a few others are looking into darkrais obtained AFTER jul. 14
we've found a few, and were trying to find out if they're legit

we have SEVERAL event guides to back up that movie darkrais can be any nature, it's just that bold, quirky, and docile are the only well known ones in the states, cuz they were mass-cloned to death.

once again, don't talk about stuff you don't kno

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:36 PM
u REALLY shouldn't talk about stuff you don't kno.......

cuz u really sound stupid....

1. it was BELEIVED that bold, docile, and quirky were the only legit ones for a long time, me and a bunch of other event collectors at marriland (including lots of mods) have found out OTHERWISE, movie darkrais can be ANY NATURE, ANY IV, ANY BEHAVIOR
it's just that the bold, docile, and quirky ones were leaked to the U.S. and massively cloned to death.

2. you OBVIOULSY have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what a demo darkrai is........ EVERYONE DEMO DARKRAI ORIGINATES FROM THE EXACT SAME DARKRAI!!!
they were given out at a press conference to people woh worked on the movie, and ONE DEMO DARKRAI was leaked to the public, ONLY ONE, and was mass cloned
so therefore EVERYONE DEMO DARKRAI IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

and and me and a few others are looking into darkrais obtained AFTER jul. 14
we've found a few, and were trying to find out if they're legit

we have SEVERAL event guides to back up that movie darkrais can be any nature, it's just that bold, quirky, and docile are the only well known ones in the states, cuz they were mass-cloned to death.

once again, don't talk about stuff you don't kno
go away PLEASE word

shadowflarelink
08-11-2007, 08:37 PM
go away PLEASE word

i was talkin to red. falcon

i HATE IT when idiot retarded noobs think they kno stuff

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Shiny Kingler lvl 31
Shiny Magcargo lvl 55
Shiny azumarill
Shiny Eevee lvl 5 (Bold, Brave, and Naive)any of these

OK Shiny Azumarill + 2 of those. I meant 1-3 depending on what they are. (BTW Magcargo is Modest and Kingler is Adamant).

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:38 PM
OK Shiny Azumarill + 2 of those. I meant 1-3 depending on what they are. (BTW Magcargo is Modest and Kingler is Adamant).
ok ill take azumarril magcargo and any of the eevees ill go online now

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:40 PM
ok ill take azumarril magcargo and any of the eevees ill go online now

Sorry I need to clone them first.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Sorry I need to clone them first.
ohh ok will you be long???

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 08:45 PM
IDK I'll try to do them A.S.A.P. But I'm making 2 trades and cloning for 1 person ATM so IDK.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
IDK I'll try to do them A.S.A.P. But I'm making 2 trades and cloning for 1 person ATM so IDK.
tell you what to save time why dont you trade me and then ill clone them for you and ill trade back the originals?

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 09:02 PM
tell you what to save time why dont you trade me and then ill clone them for you and ill trade back the originals?

It's OK, I already have Azumarill cloned anyways. I'm gonna clone Magcargo and Eevee before the other clones for the other person.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
It's OK, I already have Azumarill cloned anyways. I'm gonna clone Magcargo and Eevee before the other clones for the other person.
ok can you be kinda quick i need to go in like 30 mins

Cool Kid 94
08-11-2007, 09:06 PM
ok can you be kinda quick i need to go in like 30 mins

Yeah I think I got the Magcargo cloned, now for the Eevee.

jackass2911
08-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah I think I got the Magcargo cloned, now for the Eevee.
gr8 lol thanks 4 this i really want shiney eevee i have one already but im gunna start getting a few to evolve them all lol

Zippy
08-11-2007, 09:49 PM
hey do u have any darkrai's left?:confused: