PDA

View Full Version : [DC] Merines: 3

Gaby
08-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah, discussion is up, hence we'll be starting soon. I'll put the links to everyone's charries soon. Anyways, you know what to do here, etc etc.

WorkThoseStripes
08-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Discussion! Starting soon! *Runs around screaming!*

I mean...

Yes I'm very excited. ¨_¨

Neo Emolga
08-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I know I probably missed a lot, so that's why I'm starting a new character than going with Rebecca, who kind of... fazed out.

My only question is... who is Tsubaki, is she like a dark angel or is it something else?

Gaby
08-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Okay, lemme start from the beggining:

In M2, everyone found out the ones in the Karanara family had an inner of sorts. In Otaru's, it's a demon, whilst Lime's is an angel, Tsubaki. Now, Tsubaki, at first, seemed like a nice, although short tempered, angel. Yet, around the end, she showed her true colors, hence she took over Lime, locking her inside her own head, and using her body for her own purpose, which is to look for any power in any way possible *points to her power hungryness* As such, Lime has stayed inside her own head all those five years. You could call Tsubaki a fallen angel. And that's pretty much it. I know, I suck at explaining, so, I'll try to explain better if needed.

Neo Emolga
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Okay, lemme start from the beggining:

In M2, everyone found out the ones in the Karanara family had an inner of sorts. In Otaru's, it's a demon, whilst Lime's is an angel, Tsubaki. Now, Tsubaki, at first, seemed like a nice, although short tempered, angel. Yet, around the end, she showed her true colors, hence she took over Lime, locking her inside her own head, and using her body for her own purpose, which is to look for any power in any way possible *points to her power hungryness* As such, Lime has stayed inside her own head all those five years. You could call Tsubaki a fallen angel. And that's pretty much it. I know, I suck at explaining, so, I'll try to explain better if needed.

Nah, that's good enough for me and really the only question I had.

Can't wait to get into this though. Should be great fun. :3

Psychic Oats
08-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Kohai, go on MSN and tell Tombi-sama to hurry up. I'm so bored of waiting...I want to start.

KOR
08-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Mordus 10/10
Kuragari 9.7/10
Garu 9.5/10
Leo 8.8/10
Cho 8.5/10
Attila 8.3/10
Rica 8/10
Tsubaki 8/10
Zoharu 7.5/10
Laertes 7.5/10
Icarus 7.5/10
Riku 7.5/10
Nina 7.5/10
Fain 7/10
Otaru 7/10
Lord Vasus: 6.5/10
Lord Noroi: 6.5/10
Raz 6/10
Aaron: 5.5/10
May: 5.5/10
Mishel 4/10

Here are the levels of power for the characters. All new people who signed-up for M3 that want your characters on the list then PM me with your character's power 1-10. The amount of power is based on intelligence, raw power, and experience. So anyone with a special power should be 6-7 if there new and any military guy.girl should be 5-6 unless they have a special power bringing them to 7-8

Edited by request

Tombi
08-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Where are we starting? The house? If we are I can use Red in my first post...

Gaby
08-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Ionno, you can start anywhere, Sensei.

Psychic Oats
08-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Hmm.

Everyone in Attila's gang is running around rampant.

Attila: Get back here...!

¨.¨

Entei_3000
08-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh, me is so happy it's started.

Nina: Someone's excited.

Me: Yes, I am, you have a problem with it?

Nina: No.

Me: Then keep quiet.

Nina: You can't tell me what do!

Aaron: *slowly inches away*

May: Somone stop them before they kill each other!

Aaron: *watches silently as Entei and Nina fight each other*

Me: You will obey me! I made you!

Nina: You don't tell me what to do!

May: Someone! Stop them!

Aaron: I'm not sayin' a word...

Mewchirio
08-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Well, i wasn't in the other two, but I know that I'm gonna want to be in any sequels. *nudges Gaby*
My character is very confused currently XD

Mewchirio

Psychic Oats
08-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Well, i wasn't in the other two, but I know that I'm gonna want to be in any sequels. *nudges Gaby*
My character is very confused currently XD

Mewchirio

The only problem right now is that Gaby-kohai is gone for a little while. When he returns, the Guardians will be more active.

Also, now that Leo is standing there all alone, why don't you have your character go up to him to talk? Leo's a guardian, after all :]

Tombi
08-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Gah. Gaby-kun better get his behind over her before an extremely moody sensei goes after him and owns him with Mangekyou. <<

I'm Itachi's sister. >:D

Itachi: Wth?

Me: *clings*

Cho: Otaru?

Otaru: *frozen due to Gaby's skiveness*

Cho: *waves hand in front of face*

*Itachi and I battle*

All: Wth?

Kuragari: '¬¬

Red: ... o__O

Neo Emolga
08-21-2007, 06:53 PM
I have absolutely no idea how to get involved with what's going on. I ran into the problem last time, here its even more severe.

Any advice? I really don't want to find myself dropping out again... >.<

Tombi
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Well...

Um...

You could...

See Cho.

Or something.

I don't want you to drop out either ;-;

Cho's currently sitting on some grass near the house thinking...

OR

You could walk in on Attila's lot.

Actually no, bad idea for me, as Kuragari's currently dying...

Good for you though. xD

Ionno, do whatever you want, Neo. ^^v

KOR
08-30-2007, 01:58 AM
*is scared of Gaby-kun*

Gaby scares me now. O_O

Mental Note: Never go on a posting flurry while Gaby-kun is gone.

Tombi
09-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Heh.. just threaten him and he's a baby xDD

*activates Mangekyou* Oh Gaby-kun... >:3

Gaby
09-03-2007, 10:58 PM
o_______________o

*hides behind Natsuki*

;_; Hide me!

Natsuki: *glances at Tombi before putting her finger on her lip and walking away to the RP she belongs in*

o_o *hides under a box*

Lime, Otaru: XD

Riku: ...Heh

Zoharu: ...Coward

Sh-Shut up T_T

Tombi
09-04-2007, 03:42 PM
>:3

*deactivates* Cho won't be happy with me if I do ;-;

Cho: Too right. Otaru-kun...

<_<'

Psychic Oats
09-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Whatta baby :P

Mental Note: Do stuff :3

Entei_3000
09-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Oats, how much longer will Aaron have to have his leg next to useless?

Aaron: Yeah, I'm sittin' around here with two wings and I can't even get out of the house.

May: That was your own fault.

Aaron: who asked you?

Me and Nina: *Still fighting*

May: Wonder how long they can keep that up.

Aaron: Who knows...

Me: I made you so you listen to me!

Nina: Not by a long shot!

Me and Nina: *Continues fighting*

May: Alright, seriously someone separate them! They're gonna kill each other!

Tombi
09-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Red: *seperates*
Cho: Otaru-sama ;-;
Kuragari: Wtf just happened to Icarus? o_o;

Okay, if we're gonna do this sort of thing I should revive the Clash of Characters thread. :D

Mewchirio
09-25-2007, 03:55 PM
That'd be so awesome! A Clash of the Characters thread XD

Mewchirio

Entei_3000
09-25-2007, 10:51 PM
That'd be fun.

Gaby, 'ish Kori-Chima accepted?

Me and Nina: *Yells at each other. Even though they're separated*

May: Thank you, Red!

Nina: Let me at her! Let me at her!

Me Back off, you won't beat me. Go find Attila-kun or something.

Nina: Attila! Where are you? *Get's tackled by Firumaki and Urumagi for going off without them*

Aaron: ...

OK, I'm bored, you can laugh at me. I'm just bored, I had to do something.

KOR
10-06-2007, 12:58 AM
So we're at a pause right now? I would post if Gaby and Attila sped up the LimevsTsuba fight. Then i could get my sub-plot going.

Tombi
10-23-2007, 11:37 AM
We is back! :D

I have a Kuragari-themed banner/avatar combo *sticks out tongue*

I found a render of the original image I used for Kuragari's ref <3

So I danced.

And made a banner.

Yes.

Is anyone else addicted to Avenged Sevenfold's Almost Easy? o_o;;

I blummin' well am. Clicketh. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDM-Gfuj4k)

Anyway.

Yes.

Where is sockyo? I need her so I can post with Keikoku. And where the heck's Red? >_<;;

Gaby
11-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Everyone, I have a great announcement!

Well, Domo and Senpai (mostly Domo with her awesome smartness) came up to me one day and asked "Hey, why not make a Merines site?" So, I was like, "YUSH! WE SHOULD!"

And, after a lot of things, mischievous deeds, and other such things, the site was born. Though it's still under construction. X3

Anywhoo, the link is here (http://themerinesworld.proboards107.com/index.cgi). Make sure you all join, it's mostly for all you people in Merines who I love and want to hug to death. =D

Entei_3000
11-10-2007, 08:57 PM
It sounds like fun, but, I don't know if I can. I'm busy here as it is. Maybe I will, though. Maybe. Big maybe.

If I can cut down on the RPs I'm in, and if my parents will let me. Then it's a possibility. But, don't get your hopes up, 'kay?

KOR
11-11-2007, 12:50 AM
I joined because i'm awsome! Also i'm going to be working on a few projects over this weekend and stuff. I'll be posting them here and on the MW(Merines World). So yeah just keep a look out for that.

Gaby
11-18-2007, 03:47 AM
Everyone, Mitch is out of Merines. I don't care if I get whined, or [bleep]ing whatever. He is out with no chance of coming back. In truth, this is good: no more uber PP on the RP. And no Mitch, none of your whining or any of that crap will return you into this RP.

You.
Are.
Out.
Period.

KOR
11-18-2007, 05:29 PM
lulz. This isn't a whining post. I'm really just saying I don't care anymore. I got the RP back moving again with my own sub-plot and since Trevor hasn't even come up with a new motive for GM M3 is basically going to die anyways. Kicking me out was a bad mistake. But its not like it would've mattered because M3 was dying anyways. Have fun trying to find out a plot. lulz

Gaby
11-18-2007, 09:29 PM
"omgz merns is gonna dai bcz i gon haha"

Ptth, dude, you're not the base of the plot. Are you Cho? No. Are you The Merines? No. You are the guy that likes PPing charries that mostly everyone is sick of. Trust me, we can keep Merines going without you. We'll prove you wrong about the whole "kicking me out was a bad idea" bull. I can already see the crowd laughing when Merines 4 comes out. ;3

Lime: <3 I get to be with Facer!

See? Even Lime is happy! =D

Entei_3000
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
There is gonna be a Merines 4? *Looks at Gaby with puppy eyes* Is there? Is there? That'd be awesome! *Is silent* Wait, then, Aaron'd be, how old?Almost thirty, maybe? I dunno.

Domo
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Mitch is whining XD We all know he's crying right now because he got kicked out, he's just trying to play tough because he don't want anyone to see what a big baby he is XD

Entei_3000
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey, now. Be nice, Domo. Let's not make fun of people, OK?

KOR
11-19-2007, 01:27 AM
I know I don't control Cho. I know i'm not the Merines. But i did have the villians for the moment even though they weren't GM but i had that so i could give Trevor time for GM to have a new plan because there previous one was cancelled. Now with no real villians doing anything at the moment what do you plan on doing? The only villian who's put himself out there is the "Evil Boy" that almost killed Kuragari. But it looks like Team Attila has that covered.

Not to mention the reason you kicked me out had nothing to do with the actual RP itself. You got mad over a joke and banned me from a dying RP. M3 is kinda in the air right now. GM doesn't have any real ambition, goals, or objective as of right now. I had villians that would give Trevor time to think of something but now the Guardians don't really have anything to do.

WorkThoseStripes
11-19-2007, 08:15 AM
Then we can think of a new evil, maybe something different from the average evil team and evil man. MAYBE AKEMI COULDZ GO CRAZYZ WITH DA POWERZ. Haha. She's new, she could do with craze. ;] Lulz.

Anywho, you guys. I haven't been in Merines long, and only for this one actually, but I really enjoy it so...let's do all we can to keep it running!

Psychic Oats
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Then we can think of a new evil, maybe something different from the average evil team and evil man. MAYBE AKEMI COULDZ GO CRAZYZ WITH DA POWERZ. Haha. She's new, she could do with craze. ;] Lulz.

Anywho, you guys. I haven't been in Merines long, and only for this one actually, but I really enjoy it so...let's do all we can to keep it running!

Indeed! =3 I would rather not have this precious RP die now, after so long ;3 I'ma gonna post todayz.

Gaby
11-19-2007, 04:49 PM
;3 Sorry Mitch, but it seems that you've been ownd. Sadly, we have faith in the RP, and that's all we need. If we pull our brains together, we might be able to get something. So nye, Mitch. Nye. We shall laugh when we finish this RP! And we shall rejoice when M4 comes out! And perhaps an M5 as well!

...Though that one is doubtful. =3

And yeah, I know it had nothing to do with the RP, and I don't give a damn you were joking. You insulted my GF, twice in one week, both times you said the same thing. "j/k j/k i went too far blah blah blah". So, yeah, you pissed me off you little-well, I'd better just end it there, this'll turn into a flame war if I keep going. ;3

WorkThoseStripes
11-19-2007, 06:44 PM
So, somebody point out the general story of M3 again to me, as I've only been paying attention to Akemi and Rikku so far. Then we should all think of our new evil! :D

Tombi
11-20-2007, 05:57 PM
RAWFL

Mitch is out.

And is whining.

The Merines isn't going to die. If it does, I'll eat my socks, and that ain't gonna happen either ;3

Just because you've been kicked out, Rohan, it doesn't mean it's LIEK GNA DAI CUZ IM NOT IN IT NO MOR

And hasn't Attilooh already got his plan? With Cho and Otaru and their kids? Or have I just spoiled it? >>; <<;

Uh... *runs*

KOR
11-20-2007, 10:43 PM
That was it but Trevor decided to cancel it. So yeah. It seems that even when I say i'm not whining people interpret it that way anyways because they didn't like me even before that. Hmm. This is probably my last post in the DC here.

Domo
11-21-2007, 02:01 AM
Even if M3 does die here on pe2k, with the Merines proboards forum up and running now, it shouldn't be much of a problem anyway =/ And the only reason it would die is from lack of posting. That's the only way an RP dies. And if people are going to keep posting, then ideas can keep brewing. It's really not that difficult to keep an RP going. They only die when people wish them to die.

KOR
11-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Guess what everyone!??!!?

I AM UNBANNED!!!

Thanks Gaby, very grateful. And Domo no need to tell me things I don't already know.

=D

Glad to be back everybody. =D

Neo Emolga
11-23-2007, 05:38 AM
I know, I havenít done anything in this RP for months now and Iím just a little peep of a voice here, but ahÖ kind of have the need to say something here with the whole villain versus heroes thing this RP has, and why I find myself dropping out time after time. I couldnít help but look in and see the whole situation with the lack of villains.

First point being isÖ its incredibly easy to be outposted and severely outgunned in this RP. My character didnít have a chance at standing up against what other people had, therefore killing any reason to fight, and it felt like a losing battle at that point. I also dropped out because I just didnít think it was going to go anywhere, and trying to catch up was next to impossible. The whole crime syndicate diplomacy thing flunked, leaving not real other option.

Merines 1 was great because the only one with ultra-powers was Cho, so everyone started off the same except for her. Everyone else used conventional weapons and honestly, it was easier to stick with things and fight it out. I signed up for #3, and it felt like RPing a wimp in comparison to all the new, flashy stuff that everyone else was using to fight each other. I knew that if I got involved in a fight like that, Iíd be dead meat. A sniper rifle and a magnum wouldnít do squat to someone with dragon powers or had Sayian-like abilities.

To me, its kind of hard for people to get back into this, or allow new people to be able to get in without being trampled on. :P

WorkThoseStripes
11-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Things have been hard for me to get involved recently. There seem to be a lot of characters that I don't know and I get confused at who is RPing who sometimes... I just need someone to clear things up for me really. In my opinion, what would be great is if we all just stop a second and really think whats going to happen story wise.

D:

KOR
11-23-2007, 04:19 PM
I see what your saying Neo. The problem is one person who can fly, have telekinisis and have another 4-5 Guardians surrounding her the general weapon doesn't do much. Every human wants to be extraordinary and usaully having a character in an RP that can basically do everything they can and feel very miniscule. So usually playing with a character that can't do much without some other power. I admit that now that most of my powers(Mainly Leo and Garu) would easily defeat someone with a sniper rifle and a magnum, but in your post where your character would have killed Cho in an instant shows that our characters can be taken out. Sadly PnJ(Plot no Jutsu) protects Cho.

Join M4 though since its going to be alot different from M3. New story but there probably will end up being powers.

EDIT:

That too. Well Gaby's going to edit his post to finish the Lime vs Heros battle. And when Trevor posts and we finish up the Laertes vs Noroi and Hokori vs Jinzou fights i'll put the next stage of my little sub-plot thing. I'll be talking with Trevor about what GM's going to do as well.

Neo Emolga
11-23-2007, 07:27 PM
I see what your saying Neo. The problem is one person who can fly, have telekinisis and have another 4-5 Guardians surrounding her the general weapon doesn't do much. Every human wants to be extraordinary and usaully having a character in an RP that can basically do everything they can and feel very miniscule. So usually playing with a character that can't do much without some other power. I admit that now that most of my powers(Mainly Leo and Garu) would easily defeat someone with a sniper rifle and a magnum, but in your post where your character would have killed Cho in an instant shows that our characters can be taken out. Sadly PnJ(Plot no Jutsu) protects Cho.

Join M4 though since its going to be alot different from M3. New story but there probably will end up being powers.

EDIT:

That too. Well Gaby's going to edit his post to finish the Lime vs Heros battle. And when Trevor posts and we finish up the Laertes vs Noroi and Hokori vs Jinzou fights i'll put the next stage of my little sub-plot thing. I'll be talking with Trevor about what GM's going to do as well.

I honestly knew the sniper shot wouldnít have gone through. But in the end, I was trying to be resourceful without having to rely on a supernatural ability or weapon, and that didnít work out too well. This is an RP with powers in mind and I was relying too much off of what had gone on in the first Merines not thinking so much had changed from the first to the third, hence the second drop out. I donít enjoy dropping out either, and I try not to but sometimes it kind of gets out of my control.

Iíll look into joining M4, and Iíll keep the power thing in mind so there is no discrepancy between the nearly powerless character I had this time and the characters already established. That way, it doesnít feel like Iím RPing someone thatís far too pointless and powerless to the overall storyline.

KOR
11-23-2007, 08:44 PM
I honestly knew the sniper shot wouldnít have gone through. But in the end, I was trying to be resourceful without having to rely on a supernatural ability or weapon, and that didnít work out too well. This is an RP with powers in mind and I was relying too much off of what had gone on in the first Merines not thinking so much had changed from the first to the third, hence the second drop out. I donít enjoy dropping out either, and I try not to but sometimes it kind of gets out of my control.

Iíll look into joining M4, and Iíll keep the power thing in mind so there is no discrepancy between the nearly powerless character I had this time and the characters already established. That way, it doesnít feel like Iím RPing someone thatís far too pointless and powerless to the overall storyline.
Yeah you should still join M4 because its going to be a new generation so newcomers won't feel so left out of the plot. Powers also won't be at such a high level either.

Entei_3000
11-24-2007, 09:43 PM
A new generation? What do you mean, a new generation? I don't understand.

Am I the only one who's left out not knowing what plot will happen, what will happen where, when it will happen, and stuff like that? Rohan, Oats, Tombi and Gaby seem to know a lot about what's gonna happen at the end of this RP.

I'm not mad, just curious.

KOR
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Sorry Entei. When I mean new generation I mean like a different set of people. Like the Guardians now are too old and can't fight but they have kids or just new people entirely to carry on that job. Thats what I mean.

The reason why I, Oats, Gaby, and Tombi all know is because we all of MSN messenger so we talk about the RP alot. So thats how we know alot of whats going to happen. Sorry that we made you feel left out.

But as the M3 plot goes right now we don't really have a good basis on whats going to happen after my sub-plot. Hopefully we will soon though.

Entei_3000
11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Oh, I see. Yeah, I can sort of understand why, I've had Aaron since the first one, Nina and May in the second. Chima in the third. I might use Chima, she's still young...

No, no. I don't really feel left out, I was just curious, is all.

Tombi
11-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Cho and Otaru will have their twins, and hopefully Kura and Attila will have a kiddiwink too <3

I can't wait... ooh, Cho's and Otaru's daughter is gonna own... xDD

Entei_3000
12-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Cho and Otaru will have their twins, and hopefully Kura and Attila will have a kiddiwink too <3

I can't wait... ooh, Cho's and Otaru's daughter is gonna own... xDD
They're gonna have twins?! Awesome!!!!!

When?

Tombi
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Meh, soonish, I hope. :D

A girl and a boy =3

The girl's mine, and the boy will be Gaby's.

Entei_3000
12-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Awesome! That'll be so cool! Otaru and Cho will have twins! *Squeals and runs around*

Aaron's gonna be married in M4.

Neo Emolga
12-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Does Gaby have official plans for M4, or it still up in the air?

I'll definitely join again, I just need a better character, and right now it seems pretty late in the RP to hop in with a new one.

KOR
12-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Does Gaby have official plans for M4, or it still up in the air?

I'll definitely join again, I just need a better character, and right now it seems pretty late in the RP to hop in with a new one.
M4 is offical. He wanted to end with M2 but high demand(and me nagging him) caused M3 and M4 to happen. No M5 though. arg