PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back (Mwwahhwaaahh)

~* Esper *~
02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey, everyone who remembers me ! I used to be here very often, and I would be maybe considered a vet if I didn't leave. But, as some of you know, I had some health issues, but I'm getting better. And, I was thinking of starting over, on a clean slate. But, huh, I just wanted to announce that I am coming back, but maybe only part time, cuz of some issues that my or may not come to pas ...

Jack of Clovers
02-07-2005, 09:49 PM
health issues? what happened... hope ur ok.

i wondered where you went. welcome back. and spend whatever time you would like here, no pressure. :mrgreen:

~Jack~

boltAge
02-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Welcome back... Remember you as the psychic duder or something.

Also, I would say the only ones considered vets are those from the original URPG, and can battle well and stuff.

~* Esper *~
02-08-2005, 03:02 AM
Yeh I was the psychic dude, and I was joking about the vet comment, sry for the confusion !

Raddstealth316
02-08-2005, 07:55 AM
Hey, everyone who remembers me ! I used to be here very often, and I would be maybe considered a vet if I didn't leave. But, as some of you know, I had some health issues, but I'm getting better. And, I was thinking of starting over, on a clean slate. But, huh, I just wanted to announce that I am coming back, but maybe only part time, cuz of some issues that my or may not come to pas ...

Hey welcome back! Good to hear you're getting better, wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Keeper_of_Light
02-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey, dont remember you as I am relativly new, but welcome back. I hope everythign goes well.

TDD91
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Welcome back Esper, many things have changed since ye left, but hope yer better now.