PDA

View Full Version : Question???

leafgreen1
02-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Hey are you allowed to give away your all your money to any one you want to?

Caite-chan
02-08-2005, 09:37 PM
You are not allowed to give anything away to anyone. Weaither it be money, Pokèmon, TM's or items. It's unfair to others.

leafgreen1
02-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Am i allowed host my own tournament? if i can i am!

Caite-chan
02-08-2005, 09:45 PM
No. Although you joined a month or two ago you are still new. You need to be a lot more active and you would have to talk to Jack about it.

Jack of Clovers
02-09-2005, 07:14 AM
-giving money/items/pokemon to any other trainer is illegal. don't do it.

-tournaments are run by mods/co-officials and they appear at random times (mostly when there is a good time and idea available). there will be one maybe next month, i still need to go into some more planning.

if u have any ideas or suggestions on tournaments, feel free to comment.

~Jack~

FinalThunder
02-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I think anyone should be allowed to host a tournament as long as it there original tournament(they are sponsering it)

Jack of Clovers
02-09-2005, 04:20 PM
well, no. then everyone would be making their own tournies with their own rules and it gets outta hand. it's limited for the mods/coofficials to run because they've been here awhile and know how things should happen.

~Jack~

The Elite Ygseto
02-13-2005, 01:32 AM
yeah it seems like it would get out of hand and we would have a buch of newbies making them. Its not a good idea.

boltAge
02-13-2005, 02:07 AM
leafgreen was a clone of firered/mpatel, the reason he asked that was because he wanted to give all his new accounts' stuff to his main account.

Good day, sucker.

Matthew
02-13-2005, 07:39 AM
leafgreen was a clone of firered/mpatel, the reason he asked that was because he wanted to give all his new accounts' stuff to his main account.

Good day, sucker.

Heh... probably. Creative names too.... why would there be said 'leafgreen' and said 'firered' accounts created about the same time?

Answers have been given... I beleive a lock is in order... :cool: