PDA

View Full Version : The insult-a-celebrity game

autism
08-12-2007, 05:46 PM
This game is where you post something that's insulting about a celebrity. (the funnier the better)

Yo flava-flav u don't need that clock you haven't had a REAL girl in godknows how long.

Lindsay HO-han.:biggrin:

aceb22bro
08-12-2007, 05:49 PM
paris hilton- you dumb-ho, you think your so hot but your just a dumb blonde with a sword for a nose and a wonky eye

Darkria111
08-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Brittney Speaers(spelling) why not just give your children away. There will be NO DIFFERENCE in your life.

aceb22bro
08-12-2007, 05:53 PM
mAThew MCcaounaHEY-whatever it's spelled- umm you suck

:angry:DO NOT MAKE FUN OF DENNIS QUAID ON HERE OR I WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY YOU!!!!:angry:

autism
08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
(looks at ryan stiles feet) Oh I had no idea u were a clown!

Charmander96
08-12-2007, 06:16 PM
mcfly you write songs that 3 year olds would write

aceb22bro
08-12-2007, 08:38 PM
eminem... you can tell us who you are backwards or forwards, but you cant get laid, whitey

Cogi276
08-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Paris Hilton ~ You dumb bimbo! You've never worked a day in your life. Your only famous cause your dad owns a lot of **** and hes rich!

~Cogi~

aceb22bro
08-13-2007, 03:06 AM
Paris Hilton ~ You dumb bimbo! You've never worked a day in your life. Your only famous cause your dad owns a lot of **** and hes rich!

~Cogi~
britney spears- i don't care how many times you show your private parts, i think that you can't sing worth $#|t. I can say the same thing for Christina Aguilera, and Mariah Carrey

andthenwekisss
08-13-2007, 04:41 AM
britney spears- i don't care how many times you show your private parts, i think that you can't sing worth $#|t. I can say the same thing for Christina Aguilera, and Mariah Carrey

your ******* tone deaf if you think Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carrey can't sing...wow...pathetic.

Dennis Quaid, I think it's so sad that you got so damn old so fast and you have the nastiest face and you are the worst actor in the whole world. JEEZ

Hazmat
08-13-2007, 02:36 PM
*laughs and points at Nicole Richie*
You're pregnant, AND you're going to jail!
-- enough said --

aceb22bro
08-13-2007, 03:22 PM
your ******* tone deaf if you think Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carrey can't sing...wow...pathetic.

Dennis Quaid, I think it's so sad that you got so damn old so fast and you have the nastiest face and you are the worst actor in the whole world. JEEZ

First, Mariah Carrey and Christina Aguilera sound like they have a whammy bar stuck in their throats. Second, they both sing variated long notes incorrectly.
example

Legend:
"-"=note
"^"=note-higher
"."=done
"h"=an "h" sound

well done "Michael Buble" ----^----^-----^----

badly done "Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carrey" -----h^----h^-----h^----

Third, Dennis Quaid RULED in frequency.

Shiny Loser
08-13-2007, 03:38 PM
This is from the South Park episode called "Quest for Ratings"...

Cartman: Now for a celebrity check, here's Butters Stotch...

Butters: I've been standing here for two hours and I didn't see any celebrities... At first I thought I saw Sigourney Weaver... but it turned out to be a dead horse.

andthenwekisss
08-13-2007, 07:42 PM
First, Mariah Carrey and Christina Aguilera sound like they have a whammy bar stuck in their throats. Second, they both sing variated long notes incorrectly.
example

Legend:
"-"=note
"^"=note-higher
"."=done
"h"=an "h" sound

well done "Michael Buble" ----^----^-----^----

badly done "Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carrey" -----h^----h^-----h^----

Third, Dennis Quaid RULED in frequency.

Michael buble....are you kidding me? Wow...he is a decent vocalist but nothing comparewd ti Mariah and Christina.

Who has more fans?

Who's sold more records?

Who's an unknown name other than to people who go to starbucks because no one knows who michael buble is. I on;y know him because I saw his cd in Starbucks for like a day and my friend who works as a manager said no one bought his cds at any of the california stores.

And if you want to try and say Mariah Carrey can't sing...you want to know who is the top selling female artist, ever is? Mariah Carrey. And she is close to making the best selling artist ever. And Michael Buble isn't any where near that. And he never will be.

And if Christina Aguilera can't sing, why the hell was she on star search and random programs when she was 7? Because she has an amazing voice. Don't you dare ever compare mariah and christina to someone as crappy as michael buble. he will never be in there league because he will never be half as talented as they are. Ever.

Next time you insult someone that amazing then you better get your facts straight.

andthenwekisss
08-13-2007, 07:44 PM
*laughs and points at Nicole Richie*
You're pregnant, AND you're going to jail!
-- enough said --

Wow...get your facts straight as well. Nicole is only going to jail for like three days. Wow...And she wants to pay her time for what she did.

aceb22bro
08-14-2007, 03:33 AM
nicole richie you say that you are wanting to repay for what you did, but you are just acting like the spoiled, most popular girl or boy in school, who will look down and say fine, i'll do it angrily and you speak out the side of your mouth.

andthenwekisss
08-14-2007, 03:55 AM
nicole richie you say that you are wanting to repay for what you did, but you are just acting like the spoiled, most popular girl or boy in school, who will look down and say fine, i'll do it angrily and you speak out the side of your mouth.

You make no sence.

Shiny Loser
08-14-2007, 02:34 PM
You make no sence.
Okay, please stop flaming people just because they flamed your favorite celebrity. I don't see why Nicole Richie would be your favorite celebrity though o_0

I can see how this is going to burn up soon.

aceb22bro
08-14-2007, 06:37 PM
tom cruise-GIVE IT UP your starting to get old, start acting like a 16 year old and mature a little

andthenwekisss
08-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Okay, please stop flaming people just because they flamed your favorite celebrity. I don't see why Nicole Richie would be your favorite celebrity though o_0

I can see how this is going to burn up soon.

I wasn't flaming ANYONE I was just simply stating that they made no sence.

And Nicole Richie isn't my faveorite celebritie but here are a few reasons to like her

She is adorable
has great style
very funny
great singer

aceb22bro
08-14-2007, 09:11 PM
i say, from now on, no commenting other peoples comments on here- PM them instead!!!

autism
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Yo lindsay HO-han amy winehouse has nothing on u. (they tryda make go to REHAB...)

(this is for that nickelback lead-singer) happy b-day to you, happy b-day to you. You sound like a trash-can... and you look like one too!:happy:

aceb22bro
08-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Yo lindsay HO-han amy winehouse has nothing on u. (they tryda make go to REHAB...)

(this is for that nickelback lead-singer) happy b-day to you, happy b-day to you. You sound like a trash-can... and you look like one too!:happy:
ronald mc donald had a farm E.I.E.I. A-BLAM, he's finally dead yayyy!!!!
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/m166/lane165/animations/bk.gif

autism
08-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Micheal BOOB-le (not boob as in breast boob as in *******) (look at my sig for reference....) I can see where SMALL WORLD is an insult. ^^
U

andthenwekisss
08-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey autism! You got the anti bullying thing! Woop! lol.

aceb22bro
08-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey autism! You got the anti bullying thing! Woop! lol.
britney spears-enough said

autism
08-19-2007, 01:50 AM
You posted that twice. Yo ludacris. Name says it all.:happy:

aceb22bro
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
You posted that twice. Yo ludacris. Name says it all.:happy:
i don't do it on purpose, this computer is wierd :tongue:
bear grylls= bad Les Stroud(survivorman) rip-off.