PDA

View Full Version : PMB club Closed

FinalThunder
02-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Anyone is allowed to join.

Leave you name, pokemon names, battles stats(W/L), any jobs, posting status and your pokemon battle stats (W/L).

================================================== ========
mpate027
3/7(W/L)
Raichu(3/7)
No jobs
Expericence Trainer

leafgreen1
02-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Leafgreen1
0/1(W/L)
Magikarp 0/1
Rookie Trainer

Can i join

FinalThunder
02-08-2005, 11:56 PM
You can join

Don't drink too much!

LOL

FinalThunder
02-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Hello! This is mpatel027
PMB Club (ME anyone is welcome to join) is a Tournament PMB Grand Prix!

Anyone is invited to join only requirement is you must have 1 pokemon and can't be a rookie trainer!
Here are the simple rules :
1) You can only enter 1 pokemon
A)That pokemon can not be a rare pokemon that means only pokemon that are accepted as starters and evolution form is qualified.
B)No TMs/HMs or items.
C)If the pokemon evolution occures during the tournament it must be notified by me.

2)Your oppenet will be sent to you and be also listed in a different location when the tournament it started. There would be 1 week notice before next round begins. Refs will judge the battles.

3)There would be 2 divisions Johto and Kanto. And the max participants would be 16 on each side unless there are more contestants. The division will be first come first serve. When the divisions are filled or almost filled it will begin*.

4)If you are not ready for a battle because of RPG rules then you have time to finish it and begin the tournament battle.
Register Form:

Name:
Pokemon name:
Division you prefer:
Battle record:
What job (ref or/and contestant you can be both):

*when there are aleast 4 spots left on each side by/ before spring break. They first round will last about 2-3 weeks or until all battles are done

FinalThunder
02-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Mpatel027
Raichu
Johto
3/7
Contestant

FinalThunder
02-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Sorry if you are all mad at me because i posted in you club/group sorry about that i just wanted to get people to join the tournament again sorry and plus i created this group just to have an headquarters for the tournament! thanks and pleassssssssssssse join :razz:

Kenny_C.002
02-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Hey don't sweat it man. Everyone messes up sometimes. It's all good.

boltAge
02-09-2005, 02:13 PM
No, sorry, in case stupidity fails you, only officials and co-officials can make tournaments. Official ones, at least. If you want to make one among a group of friends or something, we don't care, at least until you start throwing in stupid prizes which ain't allowed.

Also, tournaments are nowhere near clubs as far as I know, soo...

mlugia
02-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Well, try not to double post and stuff, right? That's basic, and I'm sure you knew that :p As for the tourney wise, is this for the URPG? Netbattle? Any random pokemon thing we don't know about? It helps to say that first, especially since you're posting in a forum that isn't related to RPing at all. As well, the first post of a tourney thread is most useful if it contains the info of the tourney (ie edit your first post to put the stuff you put in your third post into it).

As well, having a 32 man tourney is a lot harder than it looks, I'd estimate a good tourney to have maybe 16 people to ever finish, and an average tourney to have maybe 8 ppl? I mean, it'd be hell trying to chase 32 people around during a certain period of time, especially if you have a life to tend to.

And finally, if this tourney is for URPG, you'd have to talk to Jack first, since he approves tourney proposals before they're legally binding >_>

FinalThunder
02-09-2005, 08:55 PM
I created just for the fun of it and i am just putting a basic limit so it doesn't become overwhemling of people i just enough people (4,8,16)

firered
02-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey I'm In

Firered
Wingull(0,0)
Kanto
Contestant

FinalThunder
02-11-2005, 12:19 PM
CLOSED
DUE
TO