PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 4th Generation!

AggronTrainer
03-17-2004, 02:07 AM
I was on serebii.net a little while ago and I saw this. THere is going to be an unknown Pokemon in the 7th movie (well it's unknown for now) and it could be a Pokemon from a new season of Pokemon :dance: I really hope it is. If it is that would mean alot more Pokemon for us! YEAH! This time I think they should go from 387-550. Wat r ur comments?

KCash
03-17-2004, 03:11 AM
Well they said it wasnt 100% confirmed but they always say that and always end up being right. My bets are this will lead to a brand new breed of pokemons or this could just be like a new legendary that we dont know of yet and thats it. Wont know for awhile i guess...

Suicune
03-17-2004, 05:06 AM
I hope the info is 100% official. But I wish pokemon would slow down with the games. Don't get me wrong I LUV A new pokemon game and new pokemon characters but they are making too many games/characters too quick. The all ready have 20 plus games since 1995! thats more than Zelda,Samus,etc. Pokemon needs to find an alternative like pokemon colosseum. IT isnt new pokemon. It's a new concept with old pokemon.

Anyway the 7th movie looks awesome and here are some of my thoughts on the matter.

plasmaball3000
03-17-2004, 12:20 PM
That would be really cool if they made a new generation of Pokemon ^^. If they did make another game with new Pokemon though, it would still be a long time before it was released here though, so I don't think that they are coming out too fast.

Marill
03-18-2004, 12:13 AM
I hope the info is 100% official. But I wish pokemon would slow down with the games. Don't get me wrong I LUV A new pokemon game and new pokemon characters but they are making too many games/characters too quick. The all ready have 20 plus games since 1995! thats more than Zelda,Samus,etc. Pokemon needs to find an alternative like pokemon colosseum. IT isnt new pokemon. It's a new concept with old pokemon.

Anyway the 7th movie looks awesome and here are some of my thoughts on the matter.

Exactly! I love new Pokémon games as well, but 500+ Pokémon will be too much! I mean, whenever I'm actually through Ruby/Sapphire, then I'll be ready to proceed, but until then.

Missingno mystery
03-18-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm not ready for a new generation! I'm still getting use to all the new ones without forgetting the old ones! Plus, I'm still trying to collect the new Pokemon merchandise of Pokemon I like (There are tons of Mightyena stuff in Japan but none here! Same for Manectric, and skitty).

Hariken4
03-20-2004, 01:09 AM
I thought Pokemon was coming to an end in Japan... well that's what they said on frontiernet (my e-mail host and home page).