PDA

View Full Version : Does Richie ever fight Ash aagin?

Lone Eevee
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
Im just wondering does Richie ever fight ash aagin apart from the kanto league. Does he fight him in the Hoenn Saga as i have not seen all of taht? Anyone know the answer?

Sixto
02-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Im just wondering does Richie ever fight ash aagin apart from the kanto league. Does he fight him in the Hoenn Saga as i have not seen all of taht? Anyone know the answer?
From what I know, no. Not yet. But let's hope they do someday soon.

Flareon
02-25-2005, 08:13 PM
I would really love to see Ash and Richie have another batlle again. I think that Ash would probably win this time though. I do know that Richies charmander has evolved into Charmeleon, he still has his Pikachu and he now has a Pupitar.

Tamer Marco
02-25-2005, 08:18 PM
I would want to see another battle, but I don't think we will be seeing Richie anytime soon. Flareon, don't revive threads over 7 days old. It was 15 days old.

Missingno mystery
02-26-2005, 05:19 PM
I would want to see another battle, but I don't think we will be seeing Richie anytime soon. Flareon, don't revive threads over 7 days old. It was 15 days old.
This thread wasn't even close to the bottom of the first page. I say, continue to chat, when this thread is inactive for a month or more, then it shouldn't be revived (especially on such an inactive section of the forums itself). Also, I wounder if Richie'll evolve Pupitar into Tyranitar? (Ash would be dead unless he evolves/gets a jumbo, powerful Pokemon too).

LunaFlame
04-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Richie would beat Ash bad with Tyranitar.

Guardian_Kai
01-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Richie would beat Ash bad with Tyranitar.
i just hope richie wins this one too i like him better! that is richie shall win if there is a battle anginst them again!

Phoenix dx
01-20-2006, 08:23 AM
My answer is yes... I want a rematch...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-20-2006, 08:34 AM
For the last time (I hope), do not revive old threads.