PDA

View Full Version : Should they make a remake of POkemon Yellow

Lone Eevee
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Should they make a remake of pokemon yellow as they have made a remake of the 2 pervious pokemon games. I think it would be kool. Dont ya think it would be kool Pikachu following u round in colour.

Demon_Shiron
02-10-2005, 01:55 PM
That would be cool. But I'd like it if they put in the animations for it. They should also make a remake of G/S/C with the animations. What if you could go to Hoenn in the remake of those games? that would be the coolest thing ever. :happy:

Sudo
02-10-2005, 04:16 PM
hmmm it would be quite good i guess, but in my oppinion a remake of G/S/C would be much better!

thepokingmaster123
02-10-2005, 10:18 PM
That would be cool. But I'd like it if they put in the animations for it. They should also make a remake of G/S/C with the animations. What if you could go to Hoenn in the remake of those games? that would be the coolest thing ever. :happy:

I tottally agree!!! :biggrin: But, it would also be interesting to see a game in which you are a Team Rocket member. Maybe this can be done by acepting the nugget Bridge offer, and therefore striving to become the Rocket leader, rather than the same old Pokemon Master.

Evil will surround us :crackup: .

TalonScar
02-11-2005, 05:00 AM
No! Definately not!
The only reason they made Fr/Lg, was so people could get all of the Pokemon on Fr/Lg and R/S. Remaking Yellow would suck.

They should instead, make a game for the DS, that you can choose which region you start in, and you can finally 'make your own character'. That would rock! Depending on whitch region you start in, would determine the starters you can choose.

As the game progresses, you can go to the other regions and get more Pokemon and badges. A game like that would mean you could get your Pokemon to level 100, without getting bored!

the game would have slightly improved graphics than the GBA games, but not to the DS's highest, because the game would be so big! they should invent Dual Cartridge games, so you can change cartridges when you need to, so you could have big games like that,with the best graphics and sound possible!

Ah... Isn't it great to dream.....

Neptune's Disciple
02-11-2005, 06:15 AM
That is a really good idea TS, unfortunately, i doubt Gamefreak would ever do it cuz its too much work, well, atleast for the DS. They might for the gamecube, or the next gen, hopefully :wink:

HoennCallum
02-12-2005, 02:02 PM
I was thinking about this this morning, I don't think they should. I think everyone is happy enough with FR/LG. Waterblue would be cool though (good old blastoise). So no ^^

Thanatos
02-12-2005, 02:08 PM
It would be nice to see, but being able to evolve Pikachu would be a must.

Caite-chan
02-12-2005, 02:24 PM
I would say no because we already have enough remakes.

.:VS:.
02-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Man... GSC - RSE. Crystal had animations and Emerald will have them. Get Emerald and ST*U. You are SO annoying.

And, yeah, they should make a remake of all the first generation.

Thanatos
02-12-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm tired of remakes, I want something...new?

Sudo
02-12-2005, 05:07 PM
The reason that Nintendo will not make a version in which you work for the rockets is that this would confuse younger kids about the difference between good and evil!

Finch
02-12-2005, 05:15 PM
When half of those kids own GTA anyway :neutral:

Well I dunno. I can't see why those guys still haven't made a game on the 'cube with the GBA graphics but the depth of... something really deep. A huge game that doesn't bother with looking flashy, for hardcore pokemon fans. Now THAT would be cool.