PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Made Website Layouts....

BeserkerFury
08-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I really stink at making layouts, so I was wondering if their was anywhere
I could download layouts compatible with Freewebs? Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Kayden Javlaíakín
08-14-2007, 07:51 PM
I really stink at making layouts, so I was wondering if their was anywhere
I could download layouts compatible with Freewebs? Answers would be greatly appreciated.
I really recommend against using free layouts, as they are not very customizable for images, banners, etc. But if you absolutely must, check out FreeLayouts.com (http://www.freelayouts.com/websites). They've got a plethora of layouts for your sit, MySpace, whatever. Just download the file and upload to your Freewebs server. :)

BeserkerFury
08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I really recommend against using free layouts, as they are not very customizable for images, banners, etc. But if you absolutely must, check out FreeLayouts.com (http://www.freelayouts.com/websites). They've got a plethora of layouts for your sit, MySpace, whatever. Just download the file and upload to your Freewebs server. :)

Well, this site inpaticular is for a club, so I wanted a good layout that doesn't require much html knowledge, just until I get a little better at figuring out how to make good layouts, but thank you ^^ And, how do I upload them?

Kayden Javlaíakín
08-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Well, this site inpaticular is for a club, so I wanted a good layout that doesn't require much html knowledge, just until I get a little better at figuring out how to make good layouts, but thank you ^^ And, how do I upload them?
Login, go to 'Edit My Site' on the top right, then a list of your files should show up. Above that there is a small blue bar that should have an Upload link on it. Just click that and upload. Make sure you follow the directions given to you for the layout, though, as some may require you create extra directories for images or scripts.

BeserkerFury
08-14-2007, 09:15 PM
Login, go to 'Edit My Site' on the top right, then a list of your files should show up. Above that there is a small blue bar that should have an Upload link on it. Just click that and upload. Make sure you follow the directions given to you for the layout, though, as some may require you create extra directories for images or scripts.

Ah, thank you ^^ Sorry for the trouble:oops:

Shadow Eevee
08-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Did you try the ELV DIY layout?