PDA

View Full Version : The E.V.I.L Game

Linoone
08-14-2007, 12:53 AM
You wonder why this is made huh? Well it was made to get a pack of doughnuts...........that is just bolagna. I don't even know how to spell and I rule. OKay let's get to the point. Who are you? You are a new villiain and everyone doesn't even know you exist. You wanna rule the world well let's start.

Name:
How old you are:
Description:
Why you are a villain:

Now you have no idea how to do this huh? Well you have a lot of money so you need parts to make stuff to conquer places. That is next.

Wood: This is for making your house or something to stay in while you try to rule the world. You can sell it for more money to buy better products for a better secret base or house. It costs 500$

Steel: A much harder item for your secret base. It could attract other evil people. It costs 1000$

Daimonds: The most hardest house part to get. It is a whole bunch of money but the hardest one. It is very good for the final rounds. It costs 10,000$

Guns: The guns are to destroy other bases soi they have to use more money to get houses. They cost 100$

Workers:

Ninjas: These can sneek in and steel items such as goplld and stuff from different places.
They cost 100$

Builders: These are needed to make houses or your secret base. They cost 100$ for one set to bouild a house. For a big house you need to pay 200$ for a bigger set.

Destroyers: People who destroy a building. They cannot destroy a secret base. They can destroy stores for DP points but not for money they find or anything special. The cost 100$

~More products soon~

The Rounds

Round 1: Round 1 is where every villain buys his house. They get 1000$ to start with. They also have to buy workers.

Round 2: Round 2 is after some villains got eliminated from everyone destroying them.......hopefully. This is also when they can start attacking stores.

Round 3: Tgis is when there will be probably like 5 more peoiple. They all need to either have destroyed something or they will be eliminated.

Final: This is the end. When oinly the last 2 people are either eliminated by no reason or win.

Each Round takes a week...maybe.

All the people:

1.Garu Getsu DP: House: None Money: 1000$
2. DP:
3. DP:
4. DP:
5. DP:
6. DP:
7. DP:
8. DP:
9. DP:
10. DP:

DP (Destruction Points)
Destruction Points are the main thing. Whoever destroys the most wins. When the first round ends whoever has the less gets eliminated and the winnder wins a Worker.

Valuables
You want valubles because they are in other words omeny. Maybe you want a ninja to sneek into a bank and you could get 500$. But if you get caught, which I get to choose, you will lose money;500$.

MAny people have started but this thread is gonna be added many timnes because even I got confused righting it.

I might add some stuff.

Linoone
08-14-2007, 12:56 AM
The Meeting:

I need this because this is the conference where the evil people got destroyed or the news and stuff......

News:

New person: Garu Getsu. He lives on the streets right now.

KOR
08-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Name: Garu Gatsu
How old you are: 25
Description: Garu Gatsu is an evil villian with a demon sealed inside him. He doesn't have alot of followers but he'll get them soon. He's also a heartless guy who kills people. He's got a 10 foot long katana and demon powers.
Why you are a villain: He wants to be one. Villians get to do cool stuff.

This game will pwn.

Linoone
08-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Name: Garu Gatsu
How old you are: 25
Description: Garu Gatsu is an evil villian with a demon sealed inside him. He doesn't have alot of followers but he'll get them soon. He's also a heartless guy who kills people. He's got a 10 foot long katana and demon powers.
Why you are a villain: He wants to be one. Villians get to do cool stuff.

This game will pwn.

Lol I will add you and here is 1000$ dollers so start buying builders and some wood or something so you can live somewhere.

KOR
08-14-2007, 01:57 AM
K i'm buying a builder and a big house(made of wood). Then i'm gonna buy two ninjas to go get me some more money

Wood House 500
Builder to build Big House 200
Two Ninjas 200
------
----
Left over: 100

Linoone
08-14-2007, 01:59 AM
K i'm buying a builder and a big house(made of wood). Then i'm gonna buy two ninjas to go get me some more money

Wood House 500
Builder to build Big House 200
Two Ninjas 200
------
----
Left over: 100

Wow you don't got much but okay that is approved. You are not able to use your ninjas to rob stores yet because I need more people to join. You can when like 5 people joined. MAybe........