PDA

View Full Version : The Weakness Game!

Kick the Moon
08-14-2007, 03:03 AM
[If this is pointless, please close it]

Yeah, so this a thread about pokemon's weaknesses. You can make fun stories about them.

For example:

"One day, Tyranitar was bored. He saw a sign on the walls of town that a new dojo was made. He decided to go there. He was never seen again..."

Yeah. Ready, Set, Go! =D

Shadowzard
08-14-2007, 05:06 AM
One day a Skarmory went into Magnaton territory and dissapered. All they found were bits of burnt metals feathers attached to those Magnatons magnets.

Oxygen
08-14-2007, 08:53 AM
One day the jumpluff family tried camping on mount everest. The next time someone cimbed up it, all was found was a block of ice with a jumpluff in .

turbo123212321
08-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Charizard went to the old cavern and the time after he was gone some Golems found him in a avalanche of rocks.

Monkey Boy
08-15-2007, 03:18 PM
One Day Torterra was willng to go on a plane she snuck on and next time pepole went to antartica in Abansows home the would see a little bit of dirt and grass:happy:

Pikablu Pie
08-19-2007, 05:30 AM
One day, A Paras was born.

However, this was before Paras had mushrooms on their backs. This Paras was emo, and sat around in a damp cave all day.

Soon, mushrooms grew on his back. He left the cave, and upgraded his emoness by have a Charizard breath fire on him.

From then on, all Paras have followed in his footsteps, hoping to be more emo then him.

>>

Linoone
08-19-2007, 05:33 AM
One day, A Paras was born.

However, this was before Paras had mushrooms on their backs. This Paras was emo, and sat around in a damp cave all day.

Soon, mushrooms grew on his back. He left the cave, and upgraded his emoness by have a Charizard breath fire on him.

From then on, all Paras have followed in his footsteps, hoping to be more emo then him.

>>

:crackup:

A Linoone (lol) walked to a castle. The end, j/k. He went to the video game store and bought Smash Bros. Melee and said "WTF!!!! They don't have linoone as a character" so he blew up the game and caused an eruption and he died in it.

>>>

aceb22bro
08-19-2007, 06:20 AM
:crackup:

A Linoone (lol) walked to a castle. The end, j/k. He went to the video game store and bought Smash Bros. Melee and said "WTF!!!! They don't have linoone as a character" so he blew up the game and caused an eruption and he died in it.

>>>
a 'mon walked into a bar the end

politoed123
08-19-2007, 06:34 AM
"Burmy o Burmy where arent thou burmy?" Said A Female Magmortar.

"Ye be right here my ladie Magmortar" Replyed the Male Burmy "Now come over here and give me a kiss you fat moster!" Yelled Burmy

"Well i never!" Yelled Magmortar and it opened in cannon in its arm and shot out a fire Blast.

And they lived Happily ever after (except Burmy who died and got cremated) THE END!

Scipio
08-20-2007, 01:43 AM
One day, Ash's Pikachu got lonely. So the little dude went to his girlfriend Sandslash's house.

"Where's the milk for our little children?" she asked him.

"**** you *****! I barely have enough pimping money. And lose some weight." Pika said to her.

"Do we have disaster insurance on the house?" She asked.

"Yeah, I paid for it from my payroll 4Kids TV gives me for Anime cliches." He told her.

"Good. EARTHQUAKE!!!!" She screamed, and all was left of poor Pika was bits of his organs.

Later, a Porygon came up and took a dump on his shattered skull.

"Thats for banning me from the Anime in that siesure episode!" He said.

---------

Pika finally met his gruesome end...

Zodeon
08-20-2007, 01:46 PM
"Scizor had been training for months now, and it was finnally the day he was going into space. First pokemon on the sun!...

.. He never did come back."

Llama Commando
09-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Gyarados just got fired. He found an ad in the paper for a job at a power plant. All they ever found of him was a burnt, smoldering scale.

Shade
09-15-2007, 05:35 AM
Gyrados actually came back tyo life and used hyper beam blew up the planet, then well, it ends there, lol

Gallade12
09-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Once a Graveler heard about a surfing contest. You get the drill.

Hakken
09-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Once upon a time, there was a Rhyperior.

This Rhyperior thought he was so fricking smexy, he decided he could take on any opponent.

For a long, this Rhyperior PWNED ALL. However, a small Eevee came along one day.

This Eevee was so tiny, the smexy Rhyperior thought he could OHKO it.

He was -very- wrong.

At that moment, the Eevee evolved into a VERY SMEXY VAPOREON!

A few Water Pulses later, Rhyperior's big ego was flushed down the toilet.

Then there was Hydro Pump...

The end. The rumors say that the Rhyperior was never seen again.

Llama Commando
09-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Dragonite entered a science fair and won. As a prize he got to go to the North Pole and meet the eskimos. He never reached the eskimos. So sad. :depress: