PDA

View Full Version : .::The Unoffical Naruto/Shippuuden Discussion::.

Fire Pkmn Master
08-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Ok I just thought that maybe for we should have a Naruto/ Naruto Shippuuden Discussion thread to talk about the latests shows coming out, Favorite characters and just all related to Naruto only. If your talking about Shippuuden or later episodes in Naruto put the *Spolier* above so people would know not to read it if they have see that episode or heard about something.

Always Follow PE2K Rules. Dont Double post, curse, break the four word rule....

.::F.P.M::.

BeserkerFury
08-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Hi FPM ^^
*Spoiler*
Did anyone see the episode where Gaara dies? I think that sucked, but Naruto looked cool trying to kick Deidra's butt. xD

Kick the Moon
08-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Hi FPM ^^
*Spoiler*
Did anyone see the episode where Gaara dies? I think that sucked, but Naruto looked cool trying to kick Deidra's butt. xD

Yep, that was awesome!

*Spoiler*

I can't believe Tobi got Sharingan. He's Madara! =O

BeserkerFury
08-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Yep, that was awesome!

*Spoiler*

I can't believe Tobi got Sharingan. He's Madara! =O

*spoiler*
Well, unless it's been stated in the magna, Tobi is not Uchiha Madara, as in the existance with Kyuubi and Madaras relationship, also it can be noted in Shippuden Episode 1 where the Kyuubi cleary calls Sasuke "The new Madara" And something that happened to Madara before he me the Kyuubi.

Kick the Moon
08-17-2007, 02:38 AM
*spoiler*
Well, unless it's been stated in the magna, Tobi is not Uchiha Madara, as in the existance with Kyuubi and Madaras relationship, also it can be noted in Shippuden Episode 1 where the Kyuubi cleary calls Sasuke "The new Madara" And something that happened to Madara before he me the Kyuubi.

*Spoiler*
Aw, man.

Lol, Deidara died for nothing.

jpditzel
08-17-2007, 02:44 AM
spoilers**

lol poor deidara. who thinks itachi is going to fight sasuke in the next chapter

Venusaur456
08-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I think Sakura is really cute. :tongue:

xxxSakura
08-29-2007, 04:14 PM
I just read the latest chapter.

*highlight to read, spoiler*
I can't wait for Sasuke && Itachi to fight! Go go Itachi~! ♥♥♥ Mya, but I hope it doesn;'t drag another chapter && focus on Kushina, Naruto's mum instead XD I mean, it would be good if it was a combination :cool:

Fire Pkmn Master
08-31-2007, 03:55 AM
I cant wait to see teh next Shippuden episode.
*Spoiler*

The battle with Sakura and Sasori is very good.
I just hate how both Naruto and Kakashi have been following Dediara[sp] for like 6 episodes and they havent done a thing to him.
Then during one episode Dediara says he's all out of his clay when the next he comes out with more and trys to kill Kakashi which didnt work.

And then how Gui Sensi and his team are still fighting themselves and its not eveing showing them much.

*Spoiler End*

I think they should stop with all that chatting in the episodes and flashbacks and get to the point. :tongue:

xxxSakura
09-01-2007, 01:55 PM
I cant wait to see teh next Shippuden episode.
*Spoiler*

The battle with Sakura and Sasori is very good.
I just hate how both Naruto and Kakashi have been following Dediara[sp] for like 6 episodes and they havent done a thing to him.
Then during one episode Dediara says he's all out of his clay when the next he comes out with more and trys to kill Kakashi which didnt work.

And then how Gui Sensi and his team are still fighting themselves and its not eveing showing them much.

*Spoiler End*

I think they should stop with all that chatting in the episodes and flashbacks and get to the point. :tongue:
Yes, I do agree. They like to drag and drag and drag and that makes me feel like smacking the screen and fast-forwarding, but sometimes you'll miss out important stuff ><;;

If only they would stop beating about the bush and go straight to da point -_____-;;

skiboydoggy
09-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes, I do agree. They like to drag and drag and drag and that makes me feel like smacking the screen and fast-forwarding, but sometimes you'll miss out important stuff ><;;

If only they would stop beating about the bush and go straight to da point -_____-;;
They have to drag it on a bit, as the manga and anime, despite being released at the same rate, have vastly different lengths. Because if they don't, the anime would catch up in ten weeks. Which would mean... FILLERS! OMG!

17 page manga chapter < 30 minute anime episode.

KOR
09-02-2007, 06:22 AM
The Team Gai vs Clones fight doesn't even happen in the manga. o_O I want to see Kakashi use his MS but no they gotta put so much pointless stuff in there. I want Deidara vs Kakashi and Narutp. Not stupid Team Gai vs Clones. >_<

xxxSakura
09-02-2007, 08:30 AM
They have to drag it on a bit, as the manga and anime, despite being released at the same rate, have vastly different lengths. Because if they don't, the anime would catch up in ten weeks. Which would mean... FILLERS! OMG!

17 page manga chapter < 30 minute anime episode.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Fillers ><;; The BLEACH ones are enought already :sweatdrop:

Fire Pkmn Master
09-02-2007, 08:38 AM

Yea your right but they dont have to talk like a novel or something every episode. xD
I like some of the Flash backs but then they show like the same one over and over in some episodes. Like some people dont remember. xD
The Team Gai vs Clones fight doesn't even happen in the manga. o_O I want to see Kakashi use his MS but no they gotta put so much pointless stuff in there. I want Deidara vs Kakashi and Narutp. Not stupid Team Gai vs Clones. >_<

I want to see him use it to. It looks very cool.
Id like to see ththe Kakashi/Naruto Vs Deidara as well since the clone fight or whatever doesnt even show in the episodes much but when its like a little clip of them throwing shurikens at eachother or whatever.
I think that they have to fight the opposite.
Like Clone Lee vs Gui Sensi while Lee would battle Gui Sensi's clone.
That way the wouldnt have the same attacks or jutsu's or whatever.

KOR
09-09-2007, 01:12 AM
GAH! No new episode. A new chapter though

Pain vs Jirayia next chapter. I want to see Jirayia and Pain's full abilities.

Fire Pkmn Master
09-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Im very mad that there wasnt a new episode. I was waiting for a whole week through school just to watch it and yet they dont come out with the episode.

Dragon Trainer Kid
09-10-2007, 02:46 PM
i didn't like the fact of the death of Garra

i liked his style very much but of course after sasuke

Stubby Boardman
09-10-2007, 08:58 PM
ive seen the first six episodes of Naruto Shippuuden and i think it is a good show

Fire Pkmn Master
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM
i didn't like the fact of the death of Garra

i liked his style very much but of course after sasuke
I didnt either. Garaa was so cool especially to see him in Shippuuden all grown up and just so much stronger. :(
[Spoil]
Dont know if this is true but I think I remember someone saying that he comes back.
ive seen the first six episodes of Naruto Shippuuden and i think it is a good show

Yea it really is.

Furyflame
09-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Yea it really is.

But most of it is fillers. xD

Subside
09-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Spoilers

Garaa does return, and if you were paying attention to what Chiyo was doing to heal Sakura, you have your answer.

Also cannot wait for Jiraiya vs Pain, but I fear that Jiraiya will meet his maker, which of course will motivate Naruto to kill Pain, but still Jiraiya is such a great character.

That being said we still have a long way to go to catch up to the manga so I'm hoping there won't be too many fillers. I'm worrying about Bleach catching up before Naruto does.

Caecity
09-13-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm still at the Killing of Sosori, witht he puppets and all..x3

I luff NS <3

Anyway I wish they would show Hinata already, or have they..

<3Hinata<3

Fire Pkmn Master
09-19-2007, 03:24 AM
I'm still at the Killing of Sosori, witht he puppets and all..x3

I luff NS <3

Anyway I wish they would show Hinata already, or have they..

<3Hinata<3

They havent shown Hinata yet. Id like to see Shino.

Furyflame
09-19-2007, 03:57 AM

So, we have to watch 80+ fillers like Japan?

Y2kPikachu12
09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Sorry if i'm not following discussion but does sakura get raided in an episode that shows some things.:eh:

soulja boy jr
09-19-2007, 11:49 PM
who watches naruto magna

Caecity
09-21-2007, 01:26 AM

I knew it darn Shippuden they better get back to te village soon. Hav ehtey shown Kiba..no they haven't or they would have shown Kiba, and Hinata...!

>:[

Chiakakiri
09-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Sorry to wake something that has been dead for a week but..

I love NS. Though something worries me.

Just like Naruto, NS follows the Manga. If the Manga stops, will the Anime (regardless if it was caught up or not) stop along with it? I mean I follow the Manga. (SPOILORS for those who dun read the manga or have'nt seen 371) but Jiraya is currently in a scene with Konan (Wikipedia her x.x) & Naruto finnaly found Sasuke (via shadowclone, which was AWESOME!).

To me it looks like things will crumble soon. So if the Manga story ends, will the anime go with it? Probably not, but it's just a thought.

I'm enjoying NS Anime right now though, -Snifflez- Sasori died TT_TT (I knew he would die but still). I haven't had time to watch 30 soooo..yeah..I should do that.

KOR
10-05-2007, 05:37 AM
Sorry to wake something that has been dead for a week but..

I love NS. Though something worries me.

Just like Naruto, NS follows the Manga. If the Manga stops, will the Anime (regardless if it was caught up or not) stop along with it? I mean I follow the Manga. (SPOILORS for those who dun read the manga or have'nt seen 371) but Jiraya is currently in a scene with Konan (Wikipedia her x.x) & Naruto finnaly found Sasuke (via shadowclone, which was AWESOME!).

To me it looks like things will crumble soon. So if the Manga story ends, will the anime go with it? Probably not, but it's just a thought.

I'm enjoying NS Anime right now though, -Snifflez- Sasori died TT_TT (I knew he would die but still). I haven't had time to watch 30 soooo..yeah..I should do that.

No it won't. The anime will continue until the manga ends.

Nitro
11-06-2007, 09:42 PM
No it won't. The anime will continue until the manga ends.
Yeah. The anime is basically a TV version of the manga. I didn't know for a while... ^^; Come on, Shohan Jump, don't fail us now!

Frozen_Mystic
11-12-2007, 12:22 AM
(Highlight to see spoiler)

I really wish the Jiraiya VS Pein fight would end, because I really wanna see Sasuke VS Itachi. too bad Itachi's probably gonna die ;_; Ah well, I also hope the series has a really sad ending, possibly with the Akatsuki getting world domination

~NaruHina 4ever!~ <3 :crackup: