PDA

View Full Version : new islands = orange islands?

komiko
03-17-2004, 05:32 AM
Do you think the new islands are the orange islands or if the orange islands will be included in the game?

boltAge
03-17-2004, 06:06 AM
NO

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

READ THE READ FIRST (http://empireirc.net/pokemonelite2000/showthread.php?t=546) thread. :rolleyes:

Do you think the new islands are the orange islands or if the orange islands will be included in the game?

POKEBOY1
03-17-2004, 11:10 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I'M SICK OF U DARN FOOLS POSTING STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS AND THE ONE ABOUT WATER BLUE!WHAT ARE U THINKING :hand: :question:

boltAge
03-18-2004, 04:41 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I'M SICK OF U DARN FOOLS POSTING STUPID POSTS LIKE THIS AND THE ONE ABOUT WATER BLUE!WHAT ARE U THINKING :hand: :question:
And would you mind SHUTTING UP when you have nothing nice to say? PM them or whatever, and don't post in all caps for heaven's sake.

Hell, somebody has to put up the forum rules.
:doh:

GreenF!reR@ge
03-18-2004, 10:35 AM
And would you mind SHUTTING UP when you have nothing nice to say? PM them or whatever, and don't post in all caps for heaven's sake.

Hell, somebody has to put up the forum rules.
:doh:

They did just know one is smart enough to listen to them :boohoo: :wall:

komiko
03-19-2004, 03:19 AM
yeah this is practacly spamming... anyway my point was that the rainbow islands seem a lot like the orange islands because they will include some of the johto will be included, like the orange islands. Anyways i think it would be cool if the made a game that included the orange islands and their badges.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Eh, Nintendo would be incredibly stupid to base any part of their game on the anime. The anime has one good episode every...50. Pokemon Yellow sucked my big toe.

Its obvious if they were the Orange Islands, they'd be called that ._. Plus, they'd have gyms, which they don't.

Tamer Marco
03-19-2004, 04:02 PM
NO! It's called the Rainbow Islands. You can catch pokemon like Deoxy there.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Eh, no offense to everyone, but there are lots of these n00by threads running around. >.>

Lord Celebi
03-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Eh, no offense to everyone, but there are lots of these n00by threads running around. >.>
That's why there's the Read First thread *Wishes I had power in FR/LG board*

boltAge
03-20-2004, 01:33 AM
You're only seeing little amounts of n00by threads, there are tons more waiting for locks at other boards.

Marco: Deoxy =/= Deoxys.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-20-2004, 02:38 AM
Eh...uhm...yeah, I assume the average member age here is drastically lower than at TVs Ian >.<

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 06:48 AM
Eh...uhm...yeah, I assume the average member age here is drastically lower than at TVs Ian >.<
This is a pokemon forum. So it's no surprise that there are children here.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-20-2004, 02:13 PM
I think there should really be an age limit ._.

BTW, how old is everyone? I'm old...17

Thunderbird
03-20-2004, 02:14 PM
I'm 14...not a child but a teenager :razz:

Marill
03-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Geez! I understand that it's frustrating for people to ask the same question, but was that really called for? I mean, would you want to be gripped out by everyone, for just asking a simple question? True, he should have looked at the Read First, however, his question is good. I may not have clarifyed that the Rainbow Islands are not the Orange Islands, as he may have though that "Rainbow" was a tentative title, or a Japanese-attached name.

Lord Celebi
03-20-2004, 06:03 PM
I think there should really be an age limit ._.

BTW, how old is everyone? I'm old...17
Age limit? That would be as evil and relentless as Proboards!

Ironshell Blastoise
03-20-2004, 06:33 PM
I'd like to think that I'm not mean, just a person who states the obvious and opinions of myself in a blunt, easy to understand manner. If anyone takes offense, well, not my problem. I won't express my "mean" opinions if people think before they post. If they have the right to be "stupid", then I certainly have the right to point it out or help them fix the problem.

And yes, an age limit would hopefully filter out the people not mature enough to post somewhat decent topics. I'm not saying people have to know everything, but the amount of n00by posts here is scary. I'm a very opinionated person, so you either get along with me or don't. I like to get along with everyone, but sometimes I lose my patience when people ask bizarre things.

kthnxbai

Marill
03-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Well, I wasn't trying to point one single person out, nor is that my intentions at all. I was just wanting everyone to remember that rule that was listed as number one on the old forums: "Be Respectful To Other Members." You can fix the problem, but you could do it in a less harsh way. Sorry, I didn't mean to get mixed up in this, I'm just saying...

DoomDesire
03-20-2004, 07:03 PM
Why does everyone think that the orange islands are the rainbow islands? Jesus there are no badges on the islands and the yare called "Rainbow" Not Orange! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Marill
03-20-2004, 07:07 PM
We don't think that the Orange Islands are the Rainbow Islands. Or, at least the majority doesn't.

DoomDesire
03-20-2004, 07:13 PM
We don't think that the Orange Islands are the Rainbow Islands. Or, at least the majority doesn't.

Theres a bunch of people that do on every pokemon forum with a topic that consists of FR/LG.

Marill
03-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Because, many people have observed in the past, that the tentative names are not the same names when released in America, thus, some may believe it is the Orange Islands, just underneath a new name. x_x;; Though, I don't believe these are the Orange Islands.

DoomDesire
03-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Pokemon fans should give up on the orange islands theory. these people who want the orange islands in the game always ask if the next new game will have the oranange islands in it ect. The orange islands will never be in a game.

Lord Celebi
03-20-2004, 09:36 PM
I'd like to think that I'm not mean, just a person who states the obvious and opinions of myself in a blunt, easy to understand manner. If anyone takes offense, well, not my problem. I won't express my "mean" opinions if people think before they post. If they have the right to be "stupid", then I certainly have the right to point it out or help them fix the problem.

And yes, an age limit would hopefully filter out the people not mature enough to post somewhat decent topics. I'm not saying people have to know everything, but the amount of n00by posts here is scary. I'm a very opinionated person, so you either get along with me or don't. I like to get along with everyone, but sometimes I lose my patience when people ask bizarre things.

kthnxbai
The n00b topics are helping me put Qs in the FAQ.

If there is an age limit though, it at least has to be 9 and up. Because most PKMN fans are 9+.

Marill
03-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Pokemon fans should give up on the orange islands theory. these people who want the orange islands in the game always ask if the next new game will have the oranange islands in it ect. The orange islands will never be in a game.

I don't think I would say never, however unlikely it is.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-20-2004, 10:50 PM
If Nintendo wants to make any part of their future games come from ideas from the crap they call an anime, I will personally shoot the President of Gamefreak [/sarcasm size=100]

Marill
03-21-2004, 04:18 PM
*Bursts out laughing.* Well, if that's the way you truely feel, lol!

Ironshell Blastoise
03-21-2004, 04:25 PM
No I lied [sarcasm size=150]

Jirachi
03-21-2004, 10:06 PM
undefinedDo you think the new islands are the orange islands or if the orange islands will be included in the game?NO!!!!They are not.Who says that?

Ironshell Blastoise
03-21-2004, 10:53 PM
undefinedNO!!!!They are not.Who says that?

n00bs who spend too much time comparing the anime and the game say that. meh. If you want to talk about anime, Cowboy Beebop and Gundam>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon, liek wut.

Tamer Marco
03-25-2004, 01:33 AM
I'm 10 and a half but that's not the topic guys.

Bakura2004
04-17-2004, 12:14 AM
I'm 13 and I'm sick and tired of these nooBy threads.

PokemonElite2000
04-17-2004, 03:08 AM
There are islands, 9 of them, but not Orange Islands.

*Thread locked.

Techno Treecko
04-17-2004, 03:09 AM
Please refrain from reviving old threads. Do not call people n00bs, when you yourself are acting as such by reviving such an old out-of-date thread, Bakura. Please do not let it happen again, thanks.

*Locked.

[EDIT] Lol, PE2K beat me by a hair, locking the thread before me, thus causing me to unlock it. XD