PDA

View Full Version : Money Makers!

Steven
03-17-2004, 08:08 AM
I'm trying to find out all the ways to make money, and this is what I've got.

Buy 10 pokeballs at a time (not great or ultra, but POKEBALLS) and you get a free Premier ball to sell if you want.

Catch Shroomish and Barboach to make the record in Sootopolis and sell the winnings

get all the daily berries and grow to sell berries.

get the TM from Pacifidlog town every week.

Beat the Master Contest with a pokemon that has already beaten it to get a Luxury Ball to sell

Get out the item finder on beaches or where ever to search for items to sell

Beat the Elite four, friends in secret bases, or trainers in Trainers eyes.

walk in ash to make a flute to sell

use theif or covet to steal items off of pokemon in the wild to sell

sell useless items that you get or find.

sell items that pokemon are holding that you get in trade

buy the vitamins when the energy guru 'goes for it' and sell them to your friends by attaching the vitamin to one pokemon and attaching a nugget or whatever you're charging on the other one. Take the item and trade pokemon back. you can also sell other rare items, such as flutes, stones, and pp ups like this.

NEW** Catch a zigzagoon or linoone with Pickup and when they pick up items, sell them!

That's all I have. Post your money makers...

Missingno mystery
03-17-2004, 01:36 PM
I'm not exactly sure of what your saying but I know what makes me save and make a ton of money on my game is my Zigzagoon Derckly :clap: :dance: ! I Never have to buy balls :biggrin: (all you can find for free, Ultra Balls :biggrin: !), and he also picks up tons of Nuggets that I can sell :mrgreen: ! Plus jest yesterday he got me 2 Kings rocks :eek: :mrgreen: !!

Traipez
03-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Catch Shroomish and Barboach to make the record in Sootopolis and sell the winnings

What is that!?

Thunderbird
03-17-2004, 02:41 PM
What is that!?
Well, carry a Shroomish or Barboach in your team and bring them to a house in Sootopolis where two men are sitting opposite each other. u talk to them, and if your Shroomish/Barboach is long enough they will give u Elixir.
(btw the length of your Shroomish/Barboach is random so just try to catch lots of them if u need many Elixir)

Traipez
03-17-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh.. thanks! I didn't know that :P

Steven
03-18-2004, 09:11 AM
I'm not exactly sure of what your saying but I know what makes me save and make a ton of money on my game is my Zigzagoon Derckly :clap: :dance: ! I Never have to buy balls :biggrin: (all you can find for free, Ultra Balls :biggrin: !), and he also picks up tons of Nuggets that I can sell :mrgreen: ! Plus jest yesterday he got me 2 Kings rocks :eek: :mrgreen: !!
I frogot about that. I just added it to my list. I hope there are some more that I might have missed.

tonytrainer
03-18-2004, 05:37 PM
There is another pokemon with Pick up!Phanphy!He's good!

DragonTamer
03-18-2004, 07:35 PM
I usually just fight the elite 4 with an amulet coin. The amulet coin is your best friend. You can get a lot of money really fast that way. One day I went from being practically broke to almost max money and then spent it all. :P If you're ever fighting people for money, be sure to use one or you're just wasting your time. (To get it beat Norman and then talk to your mom.)

GreenF!reR@ge
03-18-2004, 07:46 PM
I usually just fight the elite 4 with an amulet coin. The amulet coin is your best friend. You can get a lot of money really fast that way. One day I went from being practically broke to almost max money and then spent it all. :P If you're ever fighting people for money, be sure to use one or you're just wasting your time. (To get it beat Norman and then talk to your mom.)

DragonTamers right, the Elite 4 is a great way to gain money. that probably the only reason i have 999999 yen (japenees money) in my Sapphire :razz:

Marill
03-18-2004, 11:11 PM

Exactly! That was exactly what I was going to say! I have Amulet Coin attached to my Crawdaunt, which you are most likely to see in every battle I participate in!

Kento Kasha
03-19-2004, 01:34 AM
Good call with the Amulet Coin! I was thinking of that when I read the beginning of the topic. I was wondering if anyone had remembered AC. It's incredibly useful, and now I have to go get it, since I just beat Norman...... again. I wish I would stop restarting Sapphire, I always do that when I don't play in a long time.

Thunderbird
03-19-2004, 03:03 PM
There is another pokemon with Pick up!Phanphy!He's good!
The complete list of pokemon of pickup ability ar:
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Phanpy
Meowth
Teddiursa
Aipom

Jirachi
03-25-2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks.I was looking for more money in Ruby.

AshMistyMayfan
03-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Here's what I did to save money, though it was on 'another Pokemon game I can't name for it wasn't RS:

I relied on nothing but berries on poison, paralysis, restores the HP a little, and sold the Ethers, X speed, whatever I found that was useless, I sold for money.

Used Meowth a lot with Pay Day, had it hold Amulet Coin, the money added big by the time my Persian went to 57 with the Amulet Coin. (note to FR/LG, get Meowth, the Pay Day is useful to your money, it helps you make more money).

Went on the SS ship, refought the trainers over and over.

BOught Pokeballs/Great Balls
When they had the sale in the store, stocked up big on Pokeball/Great Balls, stocked up big.

On RS:
used berries
used Pokecenter a lot
sold some of the stuff I found
USed Amulet Coin, USING Amulet Coin DOUBLES the money you will win, like Rich Boy Winston goes from 7200 to 14400 WITH Amulet COin, look for him under the Trainer Eye, Trainer Eye flashing means you battle him, there's 14400. It's also great to use in Battle Tower, the payout from Stephen is 23200 with Amulet Coin.

tonytrainer
03-26-2004, 09:52 PM
oh!Ya! I was wondering if Stardust or Pearl is for to sell in the game???

Thunderbird
03-27-2004, 12:51 PM
oh!Ya! I was wondering if Stardust or Pearl is for to sell in the game???
Of coz. Use thief on Staryu which u can find in Lilycove city, and u can always find some using Dive.

Hector
03-29-2004, 03:00 AM
Zigzagoon is a big help in these games.

-Hector

voidsign
03-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Im just wondering if anyone knows what would happen if you used 2 ACs in a battle against another trainer or the E4.

I have two EXP Share's and it devides the EXP points between the three pokemon (50% 25% and 25%).

If you trade it from one game to another then you could have two pokemon holding them. As long as you use them both in the battle would it increase the money you win even more ?

I'll give it a try. but Im some distance away from that point on my Saph game but when I get it I'll trade it over to my Ruby and see what happens. But if anyone manages it before me let us know.

JoelII
10-31-2004, 02:30 PM
I had 999999 money to and a full pokdex but I accidently did the stupid berry thing when I had already done it with my colliseum bouns disk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :sad: