PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Brothers Fans!

andthenwekisss
08-16-2007, 01:56 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/andthenwekisss/JonasBrothers.png

I made that. Which one is your faveorite?

WayToDawn
08-16-2007, 01:59 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m96/andthenwekisss/JonasBrothers.png

I made that. Which one is your faveorite?

....*starts bouncing off the walls* I may not look like a Jonas Brothers fan, BUT I AM! XD. Awesomeness :). *stares at it, almost faints* Um...you didn't see that.

Orthar
08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
They suck. Literally. They have no musical talent whatsoever and their music is that pop crap. Nasty.

Soul Slayer
08-16-2007, 03:43 PM
They suck. Literally. They have no musical talent whatsoever and their music is that pop crap. Nasty.

Hah, I was going to be polite and not say that... but I agree.

I'm not a pop expert by any means, but all of their catchier songs are Busted/Kim Wilde/whatever 80s pop band/etc. covers anyway, and it's rather disgusting when Disney Kids go about acting as though the Jonas Brothers wrote them.

I suppose they're popular because they're "hot"?

WayToDawn
08-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Hah, I was going to be polite and not say that... but I agree.

I'm not a pop expert by any means, but all of their catchier songs are Busted/Kim Wilde/whatever 80s pop band/etc. covers anyway, and it's rather disgusting when Disney Kids go about acting as though the Jonas Brothers wrote them.

I suppose they're popular because they're "hot"?

Who knows. One of the only reasons I like 'em is because they have /some/ good songs. And they aren't like the other Disney singers. I'm still sick of how many people over 13 years old like Hannah Montana...*shivers*

sonickid01
08-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah. Pretty much.

My opinion is the same with High School Musical. It's Disney Channel, for pete's sake!

andthenwekisss
08-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Who knows. One of the only reasons I like 'em is because they have /some/ good songs. And they aren't like the other Disney singers. I'm still sick of how many people over 13 years old like Hannah Montana...*shivers*

HEY! I am 16 and I looove hannah montana, it's my faveorite show. and my teacher is about 40 or late 30s and she watches it with her husband and her kids watch it to. Geez.

Jonas Brothers only did a few covers but all the songs on there new cd were written by them minus year 3000 kids of the future, re written from kids of america for meet the robinsons.

I think they are hot, yes but I love there music...and if you notice, the thread is called JONAS BROTHERS FANS so I could report you all except for Way To Dawn

Emeralddye58
08-17-2007, 12:23 AM
i'm not their biggest fan but i don't think their songs are that bad, some of them are really good

WayToDawn
08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
HEY! I am 16 and I looove hannah montana, it's my faveorite show. and my teacher is about 40 or late 30s and she watches it with her husband and her kids watch it to. Geez.

Jonas Brothers only did a few covers but all the songs on there new cd were written by them minus year 3000 kids of the future, re written from kids of america for meet the robinsons.

I think they are hot, yes but I love there music...and if you notice, the thread is called JONAS BROTHERS FANS so I could report you all except for Way To Dawn

Hannah Montana just kinda makes me act weird alot (on offence). Truth be told, my favorite character on that show is Moises Arias (or, say Rico x.x). He's so funny XD.
I have one CD of the Jonas Brothers. Nick's voice sort of...still sounds like he's a kid. His voice is changing XD. In 'SOS' and 'Hold On', they really put effort in it in my opinion.

Soul Slayer
08-18-2007, 07:59 AM

As I said, they're catchier songs are 80s pop, I never said all were. But personally, something about their supposed song writing style turns me off. SOS was written in 10 minutes? It sounds accordingly.

Also, please report. If done, I hope a mod reads this opinion:

I think this thread itself ought to be locked. This board would be a mess if every band someone likes got its own thread. Iron Maiden fan thread, anyone? How about Pink Floyd while we're at it? And Queen?

andthenwekisss
08-18-2007, 09:31 PM
As I said, they're catchier songs are 80s pop, I never said all were. But personally, something about their supposed song writing style turns me off. SOS was written in 10 minutes? It sounds accordingly.

Also, please report. If done, I hope a mod reads this opinion:

I think this thread itself ought to be locked. This board would be a mess if every band someone likes got its own thread. Iron Maiden fan thread, anyone? How about Pink Floyd while we're at it? And Queen?

Why does this need to be locked? Nothing innapropriate about it. This is for talking about entertainment and sports. if you want to talk about iron maidens or queens go ahead.

Buddy Boy
08-25-2007, 01:27 AM
They're sooo cute and catchy! hehe I love Year 3000!

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:44 AM
Sorry to say this, but the Jonas Have No Talent what so ever.
I know what Pop is and what Jonas Brothers sing is... well I'll say it politely... Poo.