PDA

View Full Version : Mew lv. 9 and under. What's so special about it?

Light Manaphy
08-16-2007, 05:41 AM
My brother and I are on GTS a lot more these days. We see a whole bunch of shinies up for trade (we saw a Shiny Mew, Dialga, Ho-Oh, etc.) and every single one was for a Mew lv. 9 and under. Even the Shiny Ditto we saw.

Why are people asking for Mew's lv. 9 and under?

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-16-2007, 05:44 AM
So that they can EV train them the way they want?

Theres lots of reasons.

Beech Daly
08-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Most shinies on the GTS asking for Mew 9 and under are those who clone their Pokemon through GTS. Since Mew is one of the few that if you came from outside of the GTS and came in with a Mew 9 and lower, you would not be able to trade with it. There have been ways of getting a Mew 9 and under and then trading it for something else, but it would usually be done in the GTS.

There was another thread recently which talks about the rise of such an asking.

Dark Charizard
08-16-2007, 05:45 AM
My brother and I are on GTS a lot more these days. We see a whole bunch of shinies up for trade (we saw a Shiny Mew, Dialga, Ho-Oh, etc.) and every single one was for a Mew lv. 9 and under. Even the Shiny Ditto we saw.

Because it's impossible to trade one, I've unluckily did a mew lv9 and under, and I got three of them.

I tried trading them, completly impossible to trade em. :P

Light Manaphy
08-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Most shinies on the GTS asking for Mew 9 and under are those who clone their Pokemon through GTS. Since Mew is one of the few that if you came from outside of the GTS and came in with a Mew 9 and lower, you would not be able to trade with it. There have been ways of getting a Mew 9 and under and then trading it for something else, but it would usually be done in the GTS.

There was another thread recently which talks about the rise of such an asking.

Does the WiFi cloning glitch even work anymore? :eh:

Because it's impossible to trade one, I've unluckily did a mew lv9 and under, and I got three of them.

I tried trading them, completly impossible to trade em. :P

That's because all Mew's lv. 9 and under are hacked. :tongue:

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-16-2007, 05:49 AM
That's because all Mew's lv. 9 and under are hacked. :tongue:

Or from the Toys R Us event.

Light Manaphy
08-16-2007, 05:51 AM
Or from the Toys R Us event.

When I got my MYSTRY Mew, it was level 10 :tongue:

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-16-2007, 05:55 AM
When I got my MYSTRY Mew, it was level 10 :tongue:

... You have a good point. Sorry, kind of brain-dead.

Light Manaphy
08-16-2007, 05:59 AM
... You have a good point. Sorry, kind of brain-dead.

It's ok. I forgot what loathe meant tonight :tongue:

Flan
08-16-2007, 06:18 AM
Does the WiFi cloning glitch even work anymore? :eh:

That's because all Mew's lv. 9 and under are hacked. :tongue:http://pokemonelite2000.com/gbc108.gif

Yes, it still does or the whole D/P trading thread would explode. XP

J102y
08-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Mew is crap anyways, but generally dislike Legendaries in general. Mewtwo surely far better

Aeroglyphix
08-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I received a Mew Level 1 that was previously level 10 through GTS.

fefe31619
08-16-2007, 03:47 PM
peopl ask for lev 9 mews or under so that they can clone or a hacker(named kodewer)can get them one so that they can trade to another person(not mentioning how)so they can get their legondairies.so now i never use the gts cause its filled with hacks.

c-wooper
08-16-2007, 06:25 PM

Because they are impossible to get without an AR. and methinks they are just trying to clone.

Ace123456789
08-16-2007, 06:28 PM
actually isnt it possible to get one from pokemon blue (from the glitch) and then trade to g/s/c and then to r/s/e and then to d/p? lol i think thats possible...

CHARIZARD19
08-16-2007, 06:32 PM
actually isnt it possible to get one from pokemon blue (from the glitch) and then trade to g/s/c and then to r/s/e and then to d/p? lol i think thats possible...
no you can't trade from G/S/C. i wish you could though..