PDA

View Full Version : The Ultima League - We always have room for more! (Nine Lapis League spots available)

Professor Geoffrey
08-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Ultima League, a different kind of tournament. I’ve heard that some tournaments, if you beat the Gym Leader, you are that Gym Leader. Well, here, you will only be removed from being so if you are moved to being something else, banned from the league or forum, or wanting to leave.

This tournament is seven mini-Leagues long. When someone defeats the last mini-League, they win, and the tournament is over! I will congradulate the winner with a gift. It will be a trophy. This is a huge honor. But, everybody will recieve something at the end of the tournament, just for participating. Also, special trophies will be given to second and third place winners. Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and Champions will get special trainer cards, indicating they were in this tournament. Note to moderators: Even though the rules say that tournaments generally do not give out prizes, this is a very difficult tournament, and I believe that competitors and League staff should be honored with special awards. Please try to understand.

Here are the ground rules for this tournament:

1. There is always room for more people.
2. Each Gym Leader may have different rules, according to their Pokemon. Competitos discuss with the Gym Leader, Elite Four member or Champion with what rules they will play by. Be sure to get everything down. The challenger and the Gym Leader, Elite Four Member, or Champion must agree on the rules before battle. ONLY THREE POKEMON PERMITTED!!!
3. No hacked/uber Pokemon. The only legendary Pokemon permitted are:

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, and Cresselia.

4. No spamming or flaming.
5. Follow PE2K Forum rules.
6. This is a very big league. Positions for Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and Champions will be given out in multiple quantities.
7. I have a lot planned for this great league, so if you beat the latest Champion, you will be thrown in a little place called the Battle Tower. More info on that later.
8. To Sign up, simply post here, and use this form:

Friend Code:
Game name:
Pokemon:

9. I will judge if you are going to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four member according to your Pokemon. If you are a Gym Leader, make sure all of your Pokemon are the same type. And later, when a new mini-League arrives, Champions and Elite Four Members can have multiple types. Note that dual types are allowed for Gym Leaders.
10. You can change your team anytime! Just PM me!

Now, here are some battle rules:

1. Items will not be permitted. If the challenger notices that the person he/she is facing is holding an item, the person who had the item with will be temporary banned or disqualified from the competition. And the competition is virtually endless, so a lot of guilt will be there.
2. KO Moves such as Fissure or Sheer Cold is banned from this competition. If someone uses a KO move in battle, they will be disqualified.
3. You must go in order. For example, you can’t face the second gym leader if you haven’t beaten the first.
4. Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members, and Champions: If someone wins/loses/ties in a battle with you, PM me, and I’ll add the data.
5. If you tie or win a match with a Gym Leader, Elite Four Member, or Champion, you have beaten that person. Ties count as wins for regular competitors here.

Lapis League:

Gym Leader 1: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 2: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 3: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 4: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 5: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 6: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 7: FC: Game name:

Gym Leader 8: kill_shot FC: Game name: Sgae
Pokemon: Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Pikachu, Charizard, and Gyarados.
(Be warned! Some of these Pokemon are EV trained!)

Elite Four 1: scottie9 FC: 4124-1840-5904 Game name: Scottie
Pokemon: Lucario, Tyranitar, Gengar or Latios

Elite Four 2: Seanrocks126 FC:0988-8236-3175 FC: Game name: Sean
Gallade, Aerodactyl, Weavile, Shuckle, Kingdra, and Gengar

Elite Four 3: FC: Game name:

Elite Four 4: Team Evolution FC: 4081 2932 8567 Game name: Mike
Pokemon: Shiny Weaville, Shiny Tyranitar, Shiny Electivire, Shiny Rampardos, Shiny Manetric, Shiny Magmortar
(Be warned! These are EV Trained Pokemon!)

Champion: Geoffreys-Darkness FC: 1504-2721-5907 Game name: Geffrey
Pokemon: Lapras, Lapras, Lapras, Seviper, Gaurdevior, and Gallade

Battle Tower:

None

(The Battle Tower is a place for those who have beaten the Lapis League, and are waiting for the next mini-League, the Pyrite League. When this place has 13 people, the next league will be made. Those Gym Leaders in the Lapis League who have had the most wins will be promoted to Elite Four members and Champion. Five of the thirteen in the Battle Tower will replace them. People can challenge Battle Tower members as if they were a Gym Leader.)

Competitors:

None

(People can sign up for a place here after Gym Leader and Elite Four Spots are filled.)

Banners:

Here are some banners given to the tournament for everybody to use. Please, do not claim as your own.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z55/Team_Evolution_Pe2k/Lapisleague.png
- Credit to Team Evolutions; for Lapis League

Stubby Boardman
08-17-2007, 03:51 AM
i am wondering if i becoming a gym leader and i wanted to be a double battle gym with only two pkmn could i do that

Professor Geoffrey
08-17-2007, 08:01 PM
i am wondering if i becoming a gym leader and i wanted to be a double battle gym with only two pkmn could i do that

Well... Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all... I suppose that will be OK... But, are your Pokemon level 95-100?

scottie9
08-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Friend Code: in sig, i forget what it is.
Game name: Scottie
Pokemon: Lucario, Tyranitar, and gengar or latios if i can use it.

Professor Geoffrey
08-17-2007, 08:06 PM

Just to make sure, are your Pokemon all in the Lv. 95-100 range?

scottie9
08-17-2007, 08:13 PM
Just to make sure, are your Pokemon all in the Lv. 95-100 range?
none are, but can't you just use the lvl 100 battle setting?

Professor Geoffrey
08-17-2007, 08:16 PM
none are, but can't you just use the lvl 100 battle setting?

Umm. Can I talk to you through PM, please?

scottie9
08-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Umm. Can I talk to you through PM, please?
sure... umm i have to leave soon though

Ketamine
08-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Friend Code: In Sig
Game name: Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon:
Shiny Weaville, Shiny Tyranitar, Movie Bold Darkrai, Shiny Electivire, Shiny Rampardos, Shiny Manetric/Shiny Magmortar (Depends)

All Eved trained looking for an E4 spot.

LordVoldemort
08-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey guys, do yah want me to make banners? please dont report for advertising just tell me no and ill stop

Ketamine
08-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey guys, do yah want me to make banners? please dont report for advertising just tell me no and ill stop

If they needed a banner maker, I would do it >>

LordVoldemort
08-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Okay. Thank you for saying NO nicely :happy:

kill_shot
08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
FC:Sig
Game Name:Sage
Pokemon:Regice, Regirock, and Registeel..For double battles--I add Gyarados.

Professor Geoffrey
08-18-2007, 12:52 AM
FC:Sig
Game Name:Sage
Pokemon:Regice, Regirock, and Registeel..For double battles--I add Gyarados.

OK, I'll add you on.

Okay. Thank you for saying NO nicely :happy:

If they needed a banner maker, I would do it >>

You both can do one. But a Lapras banner for the Lapis League would be nice.

Friend Code: In Sig
Game name: Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon:
Shiny Weaville, Shiny Tyranitar, Movie Bold Darkrai, Shiny Electivire, Shiny Rampardos, Shiny Manetric/Shiny Magmortar (Depends)

All Eved trained looking for an E4 spot.

Wow, those are pretty good Pokemon. If it's an Elite Four spot you want, it's an Elite Four spot you will get! These Pokemon are great! I may consider making you Champion for the next league. Though, Darkrai is not allowed in this tournament: See official Legendary Pokemon on rule #3.

I'll just add you on, and make you an Elite Four member.

Ketamine
08-18-2007, 01:17 AM
OK, I'll add you on.

You both can do one. But a Lapras banner for the Lapis League would be nice.

Wow, those are pretty good Pokemon. If it's an Elite Four spot you want, it's an Elite Four spot you will get! These Pokemon are great! I may consider making you Champion for the next league. Though, Darkrai is not allowed in this tournament: See official Legendary Pokemon on rule #3.

I'll just add you on, and make you an Elite Four member.

Kk Then ^^

Professor Geoffrey
08-18-2007, 01:20 AM
Kk Then ^^

It's only fair. I hope you guys make excellent banners for the Ultima League! More info on the PM I sent you.

Ketamine
08-18-2007, 01:21 AM
It's only fair. I hope you guys make excellent banners for the Ultima League! More info on the PM I sent you.

Would I be able to change my lineup, from time to time?

Professor Geoffrey
08-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Would I be able to change my lineup, from time to time?

Just PM me, and I'll change away!

kill_shot
08-18-2007, 01:28 AM
Ok if I need EV trained pokemon for the E4...
My Regirock, Regice, Pikachu and Charizard are all EVed!

Professor Geoffrey
08-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Ok if I need EV trained pokemon for the E4...
My Regirock, Regice, Pikachu and Charizard are all EVed!

No, I just put the warning that the Pokemon Team Evolutions had were EV'd. So, I'll add the Pikachu and Charizard to your list, then.

We need more people!

Geoffrey~

Ketamine
08-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Heres the Banner all done,

Anyways, give me credit if your going to use it :D.

E6m
08-18-2007, 11:44 AM
can i be the 3rd elite member???

Professor Geoffrey
08-18-2007, 01:01 PM
can i be the 3rd elite member???

Depends. Fill out the form, then I'll decide.

Heres the Banner all done,

Anyways, give me credit if your going to use it :D.

Thanks, it looks awesome! If it's OK, I'm going to put it on the first post for everybody to use. That's kind of the main reason I asked for it. :oops:

Is it possible to make one for the Ultima League in general? Or is photoshop still acting up?

Stubby Boardman
08-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Well... Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all... I suppose that will be OK... But, are your Pokemon level 95-100?

yes

Cucumber
08-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Well i want in, i want to be Elite 4 number 3,heres my info
Friend Code:0988-8236-3175
Game name:Sean
Pokemon:Gallade,Aerodactyl,Weavile,Shuckle,Kongdra ,Gengar

Professor Geoffrey
08-24-2007, 04:51 AM
yes

OK... Can you tell me your Pokemon?!?

Well i want in, i want to be Elite 4 number 3,heres my info
Friend Code:0988-8236-3175
Game name:Sean
Pokemon:Gallade,Aerodactyl,Weavile,Shuckle,Kongdra ,Gengar

I'll add you later.

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while, I've been kind of busy lately, with all these doctor's appointments. I got a check-up, meningitis shot, and a technis shot! My arms hurt, still. The technis shot is starting to heal, but the meningitis shot is showing no sign of recovery. Plus, I embarassed myself in front of a doctor, though she didn't exactly know that. Let's just say this: she had to put plastic gloves on. *Audience goes, "Ewww!"*

Well, I'm back, and that's all that matters. Keep on posting!

Ravager
08-24-2007, 04:53 AM
This is one old thread.

Professor Geoffrey
08-24-2007, 08:36 PM
This is one old thread.

FYI, it's only eight days old. Oh, and please don't spam my thread. Thank you. ^^