PDA

View Full Version : Just Dropping By

Shroomish
08-17-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah, hi. =P

Not been on in a loooooong time but I was bored and my mind drifted to here. So how's it going? I see this thing is progressing nicely... lots of new, promising trainers.

Found my stats on page ... 41. lol Kinda depressed me. Can't believe I've been gone that long...

What have I been doing? Warcraft, my friends... Warcraft. That game is more addictive than crack. And now that I've been gone so long I don't even remember how to navigate these forums or most of the URPG rules. Lol Don't worry, not gonna try to ref or battle or anything. My stats are still frozen... just wanted to say hi. =)

... However if you do play WoW, send a message to Zorla (70 Human Warlock) on Maelstrom, Alliance side obviously. ;)

EDIT: Also, for the 900 PMs I've gotten wanting me to trade mons... No. =P Yes I know I'm kinda gone and probably will never use them again, but I don't trade. I like the idea of knowing I can come back if I want. So yeah... stop asking. lol

LS
08-17-2007, 06:10 AM
OMG. SHROOMISH. I remember you from like.. 2 years ago? XD

RawrIsMyMiddleName
08-17-2007, 06:19 AM
Wow, nice to see a veteran here. Wow, I've seen such good things about you. Nice to see you.

Smurf
08-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Shroomy, when I saw your post I immediately signed on to see if you were still on and alas, I was IMed by FlameRyushin and disappointed to see that you were not there. =(

If you don't remember this alias, then just check the AIM screen name and I'll give you three guesses as to why I'm using this one instead of the old one. XD

I had heard from TT and X(and I think Kim may have even mentioned it quite a while ago) that that's where had been. Made me want to play. XD I've missed you so much! I miss the good old days where TT wasn't insane and you were still around, on yahoo voice chats during 2am with everyone else!

Your voice is probably still deeper than mine. XD I think I've realized that everyone from TN has a deeper than normal voice. O_o Shroomie, how I've missed you! It's good to hear that you're alive! ^_^ I can't even think of what to say because I'm too tired. XD

EDIT: Totally unrelated, but my VPP right now is a Shroomish. =X I still can't see a Shroomish or think of a Shroomish without imagining it with a shotgun. =X

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
ZOMG, it's the fungus. :3
Come back to us... we can unfreeze your stats...

Come back...

-]DU[-

Shroomish
08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
OMG I'm wanted! lol Thanks guys. ^_^

And ... Ierdar. =P "Smurf" gave it away. lol Can't belive you're still here, though. O_o Come play WoW with us. =D Just to clear up how Warcraft dominated our lives....

Fair mentioned it in a PE2K Chat about 2 years ago. Kim and I got it the same time... he and I STILL play together. (Kim has a 70 Paladin and I have a 70 Warlock - total opposite classes. XD) (70 is max level as of now, by the way) Neo did play but he got a Rogue to 40 then quit. =/ *Cries* We wuved Neo!

THEN X and TT started playing... totally unrelated to us playing. They're even on a different server. Also they're like level 30 - 40. So yes, I own them. =) XD

So that's how that went. I want to try and chat around here from time to time. I miss it... of course now I don't know anyone... lol All the old schoolers seem to have died, or most of them anyway.

Is PE2K Chat still up? You all still do that? 'Cause I might drop in there later...

umbreonandespeon
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM
OMG I'm wanted! lol Thanks guys. ^_^

And ... Ierdar. =P "Smurf" gave it away. lol Can't belive you're still here, though. O_o Come play WoW with us. =D Just to clear up how Warcraft dominated our lives....

Fair mentioned it in a PE2K Chat about 2 years ago. Kim and I got it the same time... he and I STILL play together. (Kim has a 70 Paladin and I have a 70 Warlock - total opposite classes. XD) (70 is max level as of now, by the way) Neo did play but he got a Rogue to 40 then quit. =/ *Cries* We wuved Neo!

THEN X and TT started playing... totally unrelated to us playing. They're even on a different server. Also they're like level 30 - 40. So yes, I own them. =) XD

So that's how that went. I want to try and chat around here from time to time. I miss it... of course now I don't know anyone... lol All the old schoolers seem to have died, or most of them anyway.

Is PE2K Chat still up? You all still do that? 'Cause I might drop in there later...

dude...elmo's heaven died, and a lot of older members left...

nice to meet you though.

~Falcon~
08-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Welcome back Shroomish, hope its fun while you're here :o

The Crimson Rose
08-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Man! I haven't heard from you Shroomish since I joined like 2 years ago. Welcome back girl!

Subside
08-17-2007, 02:51 PM

nice to meet you though.
What an uplifting post.

:o Shroom, good to see you around again, iirc you were begining to become inactive when I joined, don't quote me on that though.

Stick around damnit.

silverfrost
08-17-2007, 03:16 PM

nice to meet you though.

:rolleyes:

OMFGSHROOMISH! Hey! How the hell have you been? You've been missed, and I'm glad to see you here. :) Oh, and, you're right- most of the older members are gone (The ones that dominated PE2K chat for hours each day, anyway :tongue:).

Aaaanyway, hopefully ttys. ;)

Reign-of-Dreams
08-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Shroomish, wow. I know I heard you were of the ones who got caught between WoW and PE2K, but, yeah. It's nice to hear from you! And I'll agree with the others, a lot of the older members are gone, but I'm still here! :o

BTW, I am Reign-of-Dreams, ie RoD. :P

There kinda is a PE2K-like Chat, but it'sot the same people really.

Seeing all of you guys play WoW make me kind of want to now. I must push away the urges, though... School is coming up and I have to study, lol. XD

COME BACK -- That is all. ;D

Thrall
08-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Woah a vet that plays WoW :o. I'm a lvl 70 Rogue, Concealos, but I'm in a different server on Alliance, Thunderlord. I might see you in Arena tho :wink:.

Loyal Arcanine
08-17-2007, 08:21 PM
A friend of mine just lives for WoW. He gets up (at like 6 PM) WoWs, eats something, WoWs, sleeps and gets up again. There are times when the rest of us wonder what he looks like again. :tongue:

Either way, nice to see a vet who hasn't forgotten everything and it's good to hear you're ok. :happy:

Jack of Clovers
08-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Yeah, be carefull. I've heard the stories about Wow addicts. *shudders*

Shroomy! You should drop by more often. :wink: As you can tell, you're missed.

~Jack~

Focal
08-18-2007, 02:18 PM
And sorry to say that your VFFC idea hasn't been running well but I've been keeping it going as well as possible (the only one XD)

Good to see you again ;)

SiberianTiger
08-19-2007, 04:44 AM
OMG Shroomish :eek:

Good to hear you are doing okay and enjoying WoW (lol). Seriously though, you should drop by more often, you haven't been on in forever. :tongue: .

~Isaiah

RPGBoss
08-19-2007, 05:50 AM
Yeah, hi. =P

Not been on in a loooooong time but I was bored and my mind drifted to here. So how's it going? I see this thing is progressing nicely... lots of new, promising trainers.

Found my stats on page ... 41. lol Kinda depressed me. Can't believe I've been gone that long...

What have I been doing? Warcraft, my friends... Warcraft. That game is more addictive than crack. And now that I've been gone so long I don't even remember how to navigate these forums or most of the URPG rules. Lol Don't worry, not gonna try to ref or battle or anything. My stats are still frozen... just wanted to say hi. =)

... However if you do play WoW, send a message to Zorla (70 Human Warlock) on Maelstrom, Alliance side obviously. ;)

EDIT: Also, for the 900 PMs I've gotten wanting me to trade mons... No. =P Yes I know I'm kinda gone and probably will never use them again, but I don't trade. I like the idea of knowing I can come back if I want. So yeah... stop asking. lol
Haha..now that you mention your mind drifting you here..that happens to me sometimes too....oh well...miss the ol days when it was PE2K 24/7 ...but growing up means assuming responsabilities...oh well....it's crazy how we keep coming here.....

Shroomish
08-21-2007, 06:03 AM
I wrote a reply to everyone seperately but the post was 8 miles long so I deleted it. Lol

Anyway, glad to know I'm thought about. XD <3 you all... it has been kinda sad not seeing most of you. You all grew up. =(

Last I heard TT is a preacher and X is a vet assistant or something.... wow. Here I am just plain ol' Shroom still unemployeed and loving it. XD So what are you doing now, SF? Heard you went to college and was getting married and... yeah. =P Send a PM if you don't want to discuss openly, that's cool.

Lep, you mean like the South Park guy? ;)

*Eats Cheeto*

*Hits the Submit Reply button*

Smurf
08-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Haha, yeah, I've grown up! =P As much as I can grow up at least! XD

I had a job for a while myself, but quit it not too long ago. Sometimes when talking to some of our old buddies like D and RoD, I still think of them years younger than me, even though they've grown up too. XD It's sad to think how many of us wasted our years here, but we had some damn good times! =D

Yeah, TT became an insane evangelic. He's basically training to become a "Jesus Welcomer" or as I prefer to call it, Jesus's Door Mat. He's being trained for the second coming of Christ... We've lost him to the REALLY dark side. =( As for X and SF, haven't talked to either one of them much recently. I miss them both!(Even if SF is around ALL the time now. XD) Nate is still around on AIM all the time, as well, but I rarely talk to him.

As for Kim, he died and was resurrected. We all know his true gender, race, age, and resident state now. =P She's a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater from Texas, age 3,000. I feel you needed to be enlightened, in case she never told you. =X

Ryan is still Ryan. =P I'd say more but he probably searches his name. O_o

...Cat....is a British ***** or something.

And...British Alex is still trying to get laid, last I heard. Failing, of course. Nothing new there. =P

Myself? I am a world famous genius of course! Didn't you see it coming?

I can't think of any other old PE2Kers right now, or I'd add'em on too. XD Currently unemployed but no need to be, for I am famous and will soon be put on the government's top mission in space physics of black hole exploration!

Shroomy, my drug-named buddy, I miss you dearly and all the good old days!

P.S. LL, ironically, became a PETA activist or some crap like that, and blocked me in every possible way when I laughed at her. =P She's probably a vegetarian or something now, too, so I figure we should throw some squirrel meat in her salad one day. :wink:

Leman
08-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Well, you dont know me but, welcomw back :D

Half a Dollar
08-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Omg, Shroom. <_< It's been long.

It's PokemasterNick, btw. <_<

Lord Celebi
08-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Last I heard TT is a preacher and X is a vet assistant

Holy crap, I did not expect any of those :P

I remember you from before you left. Didn't know ya well, Shroom, but its always nice to welcome back a vet. The Vets club is waning more and more each day. Its sad, really. Oh, and I became a mod while you were gone.

(I can't believe I still remember all those older members :P)

Dog of Hellsing
08-29-2007, 08:41 PM
OMFG SHROOMY! *Flyingtackleglomppounces.* I'VE MISSED YOU! I was afraid I'd never see you around PE2K again ;_;. I miss those nights you, me, and Kim would talk on Yahoo, freaking each other out and stuff. I STILL have that one chat thing you sent me years ago. Ha, good times, good times.

Yes, hopefully you'll be more active and such. This place is always better with ya around. SO STICK WITH US! We have kittens ^^.

Ah yes, to quote rust, I became a G-Mod while you were gone. Was I a normal Mod when you were still here? I don't remember XD.

On a little topic related to the URPG, I need to start battling again...