PDA

View Full Version : .:{Red Sand Demons}:.

Kecleonfan666
08-20-2007, 03:51 AM
.:{Red Sand Demons}:.

"We live, to kill others"

We are The Demons Of The Red Sand, or the Red Sand Demons, whichever you find fitting. I am the leader, and if you're a challenger, the last thing you see before we wipe you out, Kecleon. We are the dark side of the D/P Battling Center. We are the most dubious, blood lusting, heartless Wi-Fi battlers on the face of the internet. When we battle, we show NO mercy, none at all, no matter how weak or strong they may be. When we want something, we will get it. When we want to wipe out some other Wi-Fi clan freely like stealing candy from a baby, we will do it.

The Red Sand Demon(s) have no care for the weak and useless of the Wi-Fi battlers who cannot hold themselves against others. Those who are weak, no matter how much potential may shine on them, they will just slow us down. When you decide to join the Red Sand, you must hold your own, against me. Of course, I will not be using a very strong team against you, probably only about three of my Pokemon are fully driven to their greatest strength, the other three cannot, however. I'd love to try and crush you, but unfortunately, it looks like I have to deal with the fact my team is not fully charged. This will come in time, but it's not important, well too you anyway. You will battle me, as a test, to see if you are worth keeping around in the group.

Once you've joined The Red Sand, it's a decision that will stay on you. You will never be allowed to leave The Red Sand for another, weaker group. If you even DARE to try it, The Red Sand and it's anger, will swallow you up, and crush you. Now, if you have the guts, the bloodlust, and the solid will, covered in blank power, we will procede.

-(Red Sand's Commands)-

1) Once you join the Red Sand, you will be tied to us. If you leave, we will come after you. Any clan you joined, we will crush it into grains, until nothing is left, and then when we've finished with you, you will never be able to show your face in The Red Sand once more.

2) The Lord Of The Red Sand is called this for a very distinct reason. He has complete and total authority over The Red Sand. He may listen to whatever you have to waste his time with, and MAY consider it, but he has full decision over what happens. And if you fail to realize this, The Red Sand will be waiting to swallow you.

3) Foolish, clueless, idiotic noobs, are something The Red Sand will try to avoid including in their horde. The land has rules, not just Red Sand's. Obey them as well, or you're fate will be a devastating one.

4) As much as bloodshed, pain, and suffering make us The Red Sand, bloodshed, pain, and suffering is pointless among ourselves, unless of course, I order the brawl to be carried out. I don't want to see any of it going on, and if it does, you know what the outcome will be.

5) Not so much as a requirement, but a preferred quality among our Red Sand Demons and Bandits, you all would be preferred to be able to have a style of battling, using brute, and overwhelming power on the foe, using the support of it's comrads to wipe out the foe.

-(The Red Sand Organization)-

-(The Lord Of The Red Sand)-
{Kecleonfan666}

-(Red Sand Elite Demons)-

-(Red Sand Demons)-

-(Red Sand Bandits)-

I would like to make it clear right now if you're wondering. Yes, I got the idea of this from Naruto, and from a specific character, my all time favorite Ataksuki member, who was *sniffle* killed by Chiyo and Sakura in the Shippuden and Manga, Akasun No Sasori, Sasori Of The Red Sand. Sasori is awsome. You are noobsome :P

SHADOW SWORD
08-20-2007, 03:53 AM
omg not another clan

Kecleonfan666
08-20-2007, 03:59 AM
omg not another clan

OMG yes another clan. And who might you be? Talking like that, you sound like king of The Battling Center. If you have nothing more to contribute, then I suggest you leave.

bigboy
08-20-2007, 05:14 AM
I thought we agreed that their were going to be no more clans.

Kecleonfan666
08-20-2007, 05:15 AM
I thought we agreed that their were going to be no more clans.

Really? Wow, I guess I missed alot when I was BANNED. I couldn't find this stuff out. Well, I'm now confused.

Anybody wanna shed some light on the subject? No more clans are to be made?

Garchompo
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Well Kecklonfan666 do you whant this clan anymore?