PDA

View Full Version : Wager your items, WIN pokemon!

kosh52
08-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Step right up moites!!

After a lot of tomfoolery on the trading forum, I am FINALLY making my debut here in the battle arena.

So if anyone wants to challenge me, here are my rules:

RULES:
* lv 50 battle (wifi - if you dont have lv 50's your pokemon will automatically be levelled up to 50)
* 3 v 3 (so only bring in 3 pokemon to wifi)
* No hacks, no legends (EXCEPT for latios/latias and manaphy/phione, they are allowed)
* No FEAR pokemon (ie. rattata with endeavor, quick attack holding focus sash)
* hold items allowed
* no destiny bond or perish song
* BATTLE first, TRADE later (loser trades winner their prize)

THE PRIZES/WAGER:
You can choose from 3 types of battles, the prize gets better as the wager gets better
* RARE battle: You wager 6 rare candies which I get if you lose. you may trade them attached to ANY 6 pokemon (im only interested in the items). If you manage to win however, you will win your choice out (ONE) of: adamant beldum with perfect IV's in 3-4, stats, lv 44 entei, lv 40 latios, lv 40 latias, lv 47 dialga (with adamant orb), lv 70 heatran, lv 68 torterra

* PP BATTLE: You wager 6 PP max's which i get if you lose. you may trade them attached to ANY 6 pokemon (im only interested in the items). If you manage to win however, you will win your choice out (ONE) of: shiny sentret, shiny alakazam, shiny charmander, shiny bulbasaur, shiny scyther, shiny totodile, shiny riolu, shiny gastly, shiny cacnea, shiny nincada

* ITEM BATTLE: You wager 6 items i need, which i get if you lose. The items are: all power items, all choice items, all belts, focus sashes, ev reducing berries. If you manage to win this one, you win your choice out of one of: shiny dialga, shiny palkia, shiny rayquaza, shiny groudon, shiny regigias, shiny weaville (adamant,ev trained), shiny ho-oh, CHANNEL jirachi, Aura Mew, FESTA magmortar, shiny RUBY zigzagoon, Space C Deoxys, lv 100 EV trained deoxys, PCNY Salamence

Results of the battles will be posted in this thread. I need challengers, so state which battle you want and make sure u have the requirements!

Note: I can only battle when im online, if im offline, send all battle requests via PM

GOOD LUCK MOITES!

Ravager
08-21-2007, 05:41 PM
1. is this a tourney?

2. chellngers thread, dont make a new thread for this.