PDA

View Full Version : Where can I set

dm_shadow
02-12-2005, 02:43 AM
up a rp clan team hq thinghy which board may I do this in

Sixto
02-12-2005, 03:27 AM
up a rp clan team hq thinghy which board may I do this in
To make a Team, go to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Board (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)

To make Pokémon-related Role Playing Games, go to the Pokémon Roleplay Board (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)

Enjoy your stay! :happy:

Matthew
02-12-2005, 08:54 AM
...or if you like non-Pokemon related Role Playing, be sure to check out the Other RolePlaying/Fan Fiction (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34) Board. It might not be the most active, but it might work out...

TIP: Try to not mix your post into the title... it looks bad and dirty.
TIP2: Use proper grammar... We are trying to project a nice enviroment, and it is difficult to accomplish such with people not using proper grammar/puncuation/etc.
TIP3: Try to have fun!!! :silly:

TalonScar
02-12-2005, 09:02 AM
You don't fool me mpatel!
I can tell that its you, since your still going round looking for a place to set up a stupid RolePlay headquarters! Besides, real n00bs to the forums wouldn't know a thing about this stuff anyway.....

If it really isnt you, I'm sorry for being so hasty, and jumping to conclusions.

Matthew
02-12-2005, 09:11 AM
You don't fool me mpatel!
I can tell that its you, since your still going round looking for a place to set up a stupid RolePlay headquarters! Besides, real n00bs to the forums wouldn't know a thing about this stuff anyway.....

If it really isnt you, I'm sorry for being so hasty, and jumping to conclusions.

I suggest not making such quick assumptions... it doesn't make you, or the forums look good, becayse you are basically being judgmental... XD It might just be him, but we can't exactly know that unless there is an ICQ match.... so try not to be so hasty XD

Is it really nessicary for you to flat out call him a n00b? At least he asked where he should post in so he doesn't make a fool of himself, and cause havoc unless your 'theory' is right...

TalonScar
02-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Grrr... Sorry Matthew, and I'm also sorry, dm_shadow for verbally assaulting you like that....
But, if that is you mpatel, you should have learned by now to lay off.

Matthew, take all the evidence, and it is an 80% probability of this person being mpatel027! Even you said the GMOD's and the rest of PE2K, should come down hard on spamming n00bs.

Matthew
02-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Yes, there is a chance that this person is mpatel, but we can't know that... so let it be and assume the better....

We are off topic... discussion ended, and question answered....

(Mod should lock if they wish to do so...)

.:VS:.
02-12-2005, 11:15 AM
He isnt mpatel.

KamonTokoyami: Seems he has dialup, but his IPs seem to start with 68.253
KamonTokoyami: The suspects IP doesnt
VSpy 2005: oh so he isnt mpatel
KamonTokoyami: Nope
KamonTokoyami: Just a second-class n00b.
KamonTokoyami: I say second-class, because first-classes are hated. Second-classes are annoying, or confusing.
VSpy 2005: lol

Zenaku
02-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Yes, discussion ended, question answered, dm_shadows identity is confirmed not to be mpatel. All mpatels IPs start with the same 2 numbers. dm_shadow does not match.

If you suspect a member of having several accounts just ask a GMod to confirm it, or whatever, rather than making assumptions.