PDA

View Full Version : Team Spugen Recruiting!

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 02:38 AM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s284/KryptonHaste/TeamSpurgen.gif

Team SPUGEN is currently looking for more members and here are a few reasons we are the team to choose.

1. We are a highly active team, and we have a forum dedicated to, well, us.
2. The forum itself isn't flooded with trades and battles, you can come and ask any of your questions at will, and we have many people to assist you.
3. Think you're not good enough or just need a little "team-tweaking"? We have very adept battlers who can help you with your movesets and parties, and there is a sub-forum dedicated to just that.
4. If you're really into of battling, we can hold friendly battles all day, if you want to. It's that easy to get a battle.
5. Occasionally, we hold tournaments and challenge other teams. We haven't lost yet. xD
6. Also, we don't only focus on battling, we discuss many other things, with various sub-forums for whatever you feel like talking about.
7. If you've ever been on the Pokemon D/P IGN boards, Team Spugen is the NUMBER 1 TEAM on the site.

What more can you ask for in a team? We're also very fair and open-minded, and always willing to help.

To join the team, you must simply go through a recruitment battle with a recruiter. The recruiter sees your skill level and decides if you have enough potential to be admitted in. Don't worry - you don't have to beat the recruiter, and the rules and judgement are all very fair.

Rules:
No Ubers/Legendaries
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause/No Evasion Moves or items
No OHKO Moves (Like Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, etc.)
No max EV'd pokes
~No hacks/ No hacks used in battle:
No 999 Stat Pokemon/Out-of-the-Ordinary Stats
No Pokemon with Wonder Guard used other than Shedinja
No Hacked Abilities
No Abnormal Moves

They may seem like a lot, but they're as fair as it gets. We hope you join us, in SPUGEN!

Note: Don't let the name intimidate you.

For more information, or if you would like to join..post here or click on the Team Spugen website in my signature.

SHADOW SWORD
08-22-2007, 02:43 AM
wow thats a nice banner, who made it?

Quietmaverick44
08-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi onesick, have you finished event collecting?
Have you gone to IGN alot?

SuperT
08-22-2007, 02:45 AM
oh man, not a other Clan. do you what me to make banners for your Clan or Team.
Text:
Pokemons(I only can do one pokemon a banner Sorry:oops:):
I hope you accept my offer

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 02:46 AM
wow thats a nice banner, who made it?

Krypton, a member of the team made it. and thanks for the props :)

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 02:47 AM
Hi onesick, have you finished event collecting?
Have you gone to IGN alot?

nope..after that change on the D/P boards...i kinda stopped going on IGN.

SuperT
08-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Please Don't double post & I give you a offer to make banners for you.

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 02:49 AM
oh man, not a other Clan. do you what me to make banners for your Clan or Team.
Text:
Pokemons(I only can do one pokemon a banner Sorry:oops:):
I hope you accept my offer

we've been around since June 13, 2007 lmao. and i already have a really good photoschop artist (he's the one that made my team's banner)..thanks for your offer anyways.

EDIT: and what's your offer?

Quietmaverick44
08-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Same here, the D/P board there stinks, really nice banner, I always thought your team was the best on IGN, I always thought your team had the strongest players on it too

SuperT
08-22-2007, 02:51 AM
to make banners for you.

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Same here, the D/P board there stinks, really nice banner, I always thought your team was the best on IGN, I always thought your team had the strongest players on it too

thanks man..and that banner's getting really old to be honest lol. nobody wants to battle us on IGN anymore...booo :(

OneSickJDMBB6
08-22-2007, 06:23 AM
thanks man..and that banner's getting really old to be honest lol. nobody wants to battle us on IGN anymore...booo :(
bump