PDA

View Full Version : NAruto Shippuuden is coming!

-PK
08-22-2007, 04:13 AM
Thats right, it is coming to America. The scheduled release date is set for sometime in March 2008.

Nick_Roge
08-22-2007, 04:22 AM
Isn't what we are watching now Shippuuden? If not, is the just the Sasuke retrieval arc?

The Jr Trainer
08-22-2007, 04:24 AM
Isn't what we are watching now Shippuuden? If not, is the just the Sasuke retrieval arc?

Yeah, isn't that on now? I thought so:confused:

JentleViolence
08-22-2007, 04:26 AM
Finally! I want to see what everybody sounds like in English now that they are older.

However, we're going to have to suffer from the TV scedule. DX

-PK
08-22-2007, 04:27 AM
The entire Naruto Shippuuden series is coming, not just certain arcs. I don't know if it only coming out in magna first or if it will also be in anime form when it comes.

JentleViolence
08-22-2007, 04:39 AM
I think it might come in Manga first. Everything comes in the manga first. lol.

Nick_Roge
08-22-2007, 04:44 AM
Ok, so I guess the first thing I should ask is, what is Shippuuden?

-PK
08-22-2007, 04:45 AM
Ok, so I guess the first thing I should ask is, what is Shippuuden?
Its the series of NAruto when they are 2 years older than they are now.

Nick_Roge
08-22-2007, 04:50 AM
Oh, ok. That will be interesting to watch.

Orthar
08-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Yeah, isn't that on now? I thought so:confused:
It's just the Sasuke retrival arc. I've been watching Shippuden subs, I'm on like episode 25 now or something like that.

Schiffer
08-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh great another crappy show taking up Toonami's time slot. I swear, if they keep doing this stuff for Naruto, they'll probably go broke since so many people will lose intrest in the show, plus when the 80+ weeks of fillers start, than I don't know how you can even bare to look at your T.V.

EDIT:You spelled "Shippuden" wrong...

-Schiffer-

PhantomGanon
08-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Thats right, it is coming to America. The scheduled release date is set for sometime in March 2008.

Where did you get this from? I doubt that they would skip all the fillers sadly -____-'

~Kaim

-PK
08-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Where did you get this from? I doubt that they would skip all the fillers sadly -____-'

~Kaim
Naruto Manga volume 16. It has a release date for the next magna issues of Naruto and it has the Shippuuden release date thing.

PhantomGanon
08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Naruto Manga volume 16. It has a release date for the next magna issues of Naruto and it has the Shippuuden release date thing.

o_0 wow I need to check that out.

Ha ha Japan no fillers for us! XP

~Kaim

BeserkerFury
08-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Naruto Shippuden won't be in America for a while, considering we are on episdoe 101(I think) we get one new epidode every Saturday and Naruto Shippuden starts on episode 220, plus, when it does come out in America, it will be called "Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles".
But I can't wait until it does come out =D

Hyuuga
08-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Why don't you ppl just watch it in original language with subs? IMO it 10000 times better
than dubbed. It losts alot in sound quality btw and i think ANIME should be watched how it was orginal meant to be watched :hungry:

Schiffer
08-25-2007, 02:32 AM
Why don't you ppl just watch it in original language with subs? IMO it 10000 times better
than dubbed. It losts alot in sound quality btw and i think ANIME should be watched how it was orginal meant to be watched :hungry:

Well if it was like that no one in America would watch it! Yeah, how is it better if you've never heard the english? How do you know the sound quality is better if it never aired in enlish, maybe you just have good speakers?

-Schiffer-

Hyuuga
08-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Ok i made a mistake before i didn't mean so much sound quality as i did the fact that almost everything is censored. Correct me if im wrong because i really haven't seen Naruto in english yet i did in german and it so suck, because i think that bad language heavy violence and blood they just censore everything and that ruins the anime if they're cutting out; but well just my opinion any way :hungry:

Vincent_Valentine_4
08-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Naruto is awesome show to bad i've seen a lot of shippuuden already but it rules!

Ishida
08-31-2007, 04:18 AM

I'm going to have to agree with Schiffer on this one. Naruto, is just lame to me now. I used to like it, but, it's just so...plain.

-滅却十字

Sleepy Sheep
08-31-2007, 07:41 PM
I heard that in the anime the Sasuke retrieval arc will be going on until January, and then we have fillers. The Naruto Shippuuden manga is coming out in February, I think. Not sure though.

PhantomGanon
08-31-2007, 07:59 PM
I heard that in the anime the Sasuke retrieval arc will be going on until January, and then we have fillers. The Naruto Shippuuden manga is coming out in February, I think. Not sure though.

We have a good 6-7 weeks of fillers cause of stupid Idate, and then the Naruto movie so yeah its gunna take a while and I wont be surprised if Sasuke retreval doesnt come till January

~Kaim

Sleepy Sheep
08-31-2007, 09:53 PM
We have a good 6-7 weeks of fillers cause of stupid Idate, and then the Naruto movie so yeah its gunna take a while and I wont be surprised if Sasuke retreval doesnt come till January

~Kaim

No, the retreval arc should start sometime in October or so. I figured up that 118 is coming sometime in December, so after the current fillers we'll get the good arc, then fillers, and then maybe this time next year, Shippuuden.

Ishida
09-01-2007, 01:27 AM
I can't bare to watch that horrible show anymore. The last episode, just killed me, I almost shot my T.V.

-滅却十字

cursedsasuke
09-05-2007, 10:05 PM
hey every naruto fan if you want to know a new techneek email me at mpv1995@roadrunner.com p.s. i made it up myself also put the subject new techneek:cool: