PDA

View Full Version : Team Lightning

FinalThunder
02-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Hello! Team Lighting is recruiting boys and girls world wide. Because Team Magma and Team Aqua are better than us and our old boys and girls became old lady and old man.

Any how just leave your Name, Age, Gender, Pokemon names and your desired job (the higher your post rank the easier it will be to get your job).

The Jobs are:
Title = Rank

Leader 1 (ME) Leader 2(Open) = 1

2 Co-Leader (Open) = 2

2 Admin (Open) = 3

2 Elite (Open) = 4

5 Masters (Open) = 5

8 Grunts (Open) = 6

4 Trainers (Open) = 7

5 Care Taker and 5 Scientist (Open) = 8

Unlimited Students = 9

Team Colors Yellow, Gold, and Dark Blue

Marth
02-12-2005, 08:20 PM
What is the purpose of this Group? Is it a War-Group or a Non-war group?
You need at least five members to create a group...So far it's only you.
If you're going to do something, do it right from the start. You could have written everything in Word, or a text-appliaction.
Marth.

FinalThunder
02-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Just to you all know leader spot is resevered.

Hope you join.

War or not a war team will be decided when the Co leaders and leaders partner is all decided.

paperfairy
02-12-2005, 09:31 PM
No offense, but I don't think this team will even make it anywhere. There have been MANY lightning based teams, and they all failed. If you were in the WAR, you need a Team Goal, which isn't stated in your first post.

This ALSO doesn't look very organzied/well planned. Maybe if everything made sense, I would consider joining. And BTW, why would want to be an ally with the POTRS if you only have ONE member, (which is you)?

-PF

Thougts: Nice try tho.

Marth
02-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Just to you all know leader spot is resevered.

Hope you join.

War or not a war team will be decided when the Co leaders and leaders partner is all decided.

Uh... what did you mean with your last sentence? I don't think you'll get any members unless you say if it's war or non war. Besides, it's YOUR team, isn't it? You should decide what you want for your team.
I agree, it lacks organization.... But the fact that a team is lighting-based won't determine if it's going to survive or not.
Marth.

FinalThunder
02-12-2005, 09:52 PM
I am trying to get people who like electric pokemon like pikachu to join.

paperfairy
02-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Can you read? Obviously not, because you've ignored everyone Marth and I have said to you. Your thread is going to get locked soon if you don't abide by the club rules, which you are not.

-PF

Thoughts: You are the weakest club. Goodbye.

Marth
02-12-2005, 10:15 PM
There's no need to be that rude, PF...but yes, this will be locked if you don't abide the current rules.
Marth.

paperfairy
02-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude. Won't happen again. ^^

-PF

Thoughts: Oops...

Matthew
02-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Uh... so your masco is like a lamp or something? You do know that you spell it LIGHTNING right...?

I think I will pass on joining this team...

boltAge
02-13-2005, 02:33 AM
lmao matthew XD

Team Lighting... Do you all deal with fixing light bulbs or something? XD

FinalThunder
02-13-2005, 11:20 AM
We try to keep Team Aqua and Magma from accomplishing there goal.

Because electric pokemon live on both land and water.

I am thinking of making it a war team but i'm only 60% sure.

Thanatos
02-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Mpatel, give up. Now. You don't have any members, you aren't known in the forum (except as a n00b), you don't have a plan. You have nothing. Close the team, and join some other team.

If any team will take your n00bishness.

FinalThunder
02-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Fine I close it.

But W.O.H. is n00b

paperfairy
02-13-2005, 11:56 AM
WTF? Who the hell is W.O.H?

It's stuff like THAT, that makes you look stupid. I have nothing against you OR this team, but please, make it a bit more organized.

-PF

Thoughts: ...

Thanatos
02-13-2005, 11:59 AM
A n00b is somebody who goes around, not using grammar, using crappy spelling, making crappy pictures, crappy teams, spams, makes no sense, steals other peoples ideas, is generally classed as somebody who doesn't know what they are doing.

Somebody like you. You have no idea what you are doing. Go read the rules, and imprint them on your brain.

FinalThunder
02-13-2005, 12:52 PM
There a lot of them and I am trying to improve my grammer.