PDA

View Full Version : Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

theEND
08-25-2007, 02:20 AM
Hi there, everybody! =D I recently got one of Natsume's latest Harvest Moon Spin-Offs, a fantasy action game that still implements most Harvest Moon mechanics, and it is practically one of the most addictable games I've ever played.

Rune Factory is a game for the DS. As a spin off of the HM series, it has some differences that makes it a new experience aside from HM. The game doesn't live up to its title until later on in the game, but otherwise, it has some very fun mechanics. Unlike previous HM games, Rune Factory is a rather slow paced game that is meant for relaxing and enjoying the game, as well as the exploring of the freedom that it gives. In contrast to the fast paced clock in the HM series, Rune Factory days are possibly 3 times as long as FoMT days.

I do recommend such a game for gamers that want to relax while doing their favorite hobby! The music in this game is very soothing, and really fits it.

And if anybody has the game, can you please, please give me some Cookies? >.< My Friend Code is 5369 7931 6802, and I really need cookies!

rufus6june
08-26-2007, 05:49 PM
I wish I could help but I don't have my friend code set up yet. I missed the cookies too, so I have too wait intill next spring. But at the Harvest Festival ill give a bunch of tamateos and stuff.