PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero III, CRAZIEST SONG EVER?!?!?!

Elitefrenzy
08-25-2007, 04:21 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZutgOyA9EY
Anyone can agree with me on that?
Full version is down there
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DbAUXUqujOw
I can't pass that for my life!

Vincent_Valentine_4
08-25-2007, 09:13 PM
It just might be harder than Jordan. i thought gh3 wasn't out yet.

Sloddikus
08-25-2007, 11:12 PM
Through The Fire And The Flames actually wouldn't be that difficult. The thing is, if that second video was being done by somebody who actually had the guitar in the proper position, obviously it won't be passed. The only actual way it can be passed easily is if you have the guitar on your lap and you're using it like a keyboard.

There are far more difficult songs out there.

Elitefrenzy
08-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Through The Fire And The Flames actually wouldn't be that difficult. The thing is, if that second video was being done by somebody who actually had the guitar in the proper position, obviously it won't be passed. The only actual way it can be passed easily is if you have the guitar on your lap and you're using it like a keyboard.

There are far more difficult songs out there.
Well, seeing this, it depends really, if your hands and fingers can actually move that fast. And playing in a keyboard positon would be even more difficult, since your turning it face up and reposition your whole hand. Trust me, Ive tried it.

The only song that may be possibly be difficult than that are Jordan or Bark at the Moon.

That song was done on AUTOPLAY

Vincent_Valentine_4
08-26-2007, 01:24 AM
It does look super hard the other guy probably hasn't played gh obviously it's a great song though.

karmachameleon
08-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Yay! Finally, Guitar Hero is going to have a Dragonforce song!

Orthar
08-29-2007, 01:06 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZutgOyA9EY
Anyone can agree with me on that?
Full version is down there
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DbAUXUqujOw
I can't pass that for my life!
I had it modded on my PS2 before, it's not that hard for me. XD

Dark Scizor
08-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Wow, that seems hard. It is, however, possible to do this. They wouldn't make a song that nobody could beat, so obviously someone had to beat it before they put it on the game. Perhaps I am wrong, and maybe they wanted to test people's skill. "Bark At The Moon" is a very very difficult song. I've seen two people beat it with 5 stars on expert. Only because GH is thier life.

~DS

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-29-2007, 02:36 AM
Think about how hard Fury of the Storms is going to be.

:wink:

Poring
08-29-2007, 02:37 AM
DragonForce is awesome. Some of their lyrics are about video games, though, so some rock purists hate DragonForce because they say they're nerds. By the way, DragonForce is the band that performed "Through the Fire and Flames."

On-topic, I'm not that great at Guitar Hero. I can only do Medium and a few Hard songs...

Cybernetic Ghost
08-29-2007, 02:52 AM
Jordan is definatly harder then that, and even 5 starring Psychobilly Freakout is harder then that. Its not EASY, but its not a huge leap really from some of the tracks. I mean, its definatly going to be fun and a challenge, but I really doubt it'll be harder then jordan. Alot of hammer ons and pull offs and fast strumming.

And who honestly dosn't expect a leap in difficulty for the most part between 2 and 3? There was a major one between 1 and 2 for the most part.

Anyways, idk. It does look great, but unless I see the solo, I wont say its the hardest track yet.

EDIT:Just realized 45 confirmed songs on wikipedia(Can't exactly trust everything on there, though). Anyways, I called Paranoid as the new Sabbath song if the list is true.

Venusaur456
09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
It seriously doesn't seem that hard.

Onion Knight
09-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Jordan is definatly harder then that, and even 5 starring Psychobilly Freakout is harder then that. Its not EASY, but its not a huge leap really from some of the tracks. I mean, its definatly going to be fun and a challenge, but I really doubt it'll be harder then jordan. Alot of hammer ons and pull offs and fast strumming.

And who honestly dosn't expect a leap in difficulty for the most part between 2 and 3? There was a major one between 1 and 2 for the most part.

Anyways, idk. It does look great, but unless I see the solo, I wont say its the hardest track yet.

EDIT:Just realized 45 confirmed songs on wikipedia(Can't exactly trust everything on there, though). Anyways, I called Paranoid as the new Sabbath song if the list is true.

Indeed.

The song isn't hard compared to Jordan, but hey, I still suck at Guitar Hero. :P

FirePwnsRock
09-09-2007, 03:12 AM
It's hard, but not harder than Jordan.
That's not GH3, it's the 2nd. I lol'd at some of the things he modded on there. Like "You Fail All Mankind", and the "These Are All Expert". Pretty funny.

Elitefrenzy
09-09-2007, 04:30 AM
I've beaten Jordan on expert before. But TTFAF is like 10 mins long and most of it are mega-solos. Jordan is only like what... 3 minutes?

Finchy
09-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Jesus Christ. I thought Jordan was insanity on Expert, but that's just plain freaking nuts ._.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 10:43 PM
My friends say the only super hard part on Dragon Force is the beginning and I've barely tried it and can get 3% and I plan to get out of it sometime soon but it is a very very hard song either way.

LS
12-04-2007, 10:52 PM
this 9 year old kid... Did it.. 95%....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U

RonRaygunX3
12-04-2007, 10:56 PM

That kids crazy. I wonder if he transfered his talents to something that isn't a video game what he could do.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-04-2007, 11:14 PM
That was sick but I don't know there were 4 controllers plugged in but either way nice job I could never do that.

Llama Commando
12-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Yeah, that is definately the hardest GH song I've ever seen. For the real song Dragonforce had to get a freaky Asian guitar master dude guy. He's amazing. O.o I'm only good enough to play on Medium, and I couldn't beat it. I got to that crazy solo towards the end but... wow.

Vincent_Valentine_4
12-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I looked closer and the little kid isn't actually playing at the end of the beginning you have to strum and he didn't but kept x4 multiplier which doesn't make sense.

Oxygen
12-07-2007, 04:08 PM

Yeah.. Psychobilly Freakout is hard. I can pass it on easy though :P

And the video is cool. I wish I could be as good as the autoplay...

KingZMX
12-07-2007, 04:50 PM

that guy is a god in guitar hero
i can barley beat this song!
i can only get through 1 percent!