PDA

View Full Version : worst movie ever

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 04:30 AM
feel free to list ur least favorite movies here and discuss them. mine, i would have to say, just might be twitches.

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:35 AM
I don't know which movie to be exact, but I just hate Horror Movies. :dazed:

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Dude, I'm gonna have to agree with you. I hate, hate, hate, and hate horror movies.:eek:

Tamer Marco
08-25-2007, 05:39 AM
The worst movie of all time is 'The Hills Have Eyes Two'. Worst way to spend thirteen buck, ever.

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:41 AM
The worst movie of all time is 'The Hills Have Eyes Two'. Worst way to spend thirteen buck, ever.

Why?
Can you tell me?
I wanna know.

Tamer Marco
08-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Go read a review. I just don't have the time to describe in the so, so many ways it phailed as a good thriller.

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 05:45 AM
My friend said THHE was one of the scariest movies she has ever seen.

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:46 AM
Saw and Hostile (Or something like that) are movies that should be locked up in a room and never to be found.
Their horrible.

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 05:47 AM
the worst movie i have ever seen is and to this very day, Ishmael. Or something like that. All i remember is a guy on a camel riding in a desert. Then i fell asleep.

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:53 AM
the worst movie i have ever seen is and to this very day, Ishmael. Or something like that. All i remember is a guy on a camel riding in a desert. Then i fell asleep.

I never heard of that movie, sounds boring though.
I also hated ... well I don't know, most movies I watch I like so... Yeah.

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 05:56 AM
wingull u don't want to see it. it gives me nightmares of camels.Lol:goofy:

Wingull
08-25-2007, 05:59 AM
wingull u don't want to see it. it gives me nightmares of camels.Lol:goofy:

Yeah, I don't want to have Nightmares of Camels sitting on me. XD

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Burping, farting camels. How would you like to try tasty camel beef stew. Now with Methane [U]and[U] noucious gases.

Wingull
08-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Burping, farting camels. How would you like to try tasty camel beef stew. Now with Methane [U]and[U] noucious gases.
Eeww, you didn't have to mention that! XD
wingull buddy list?

Sure! ^^
Edit: I gotta go now.
It's 1 AM in the Morning and I gotta get some sleep.
See Ya Tommorrow! =D

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Nice! Also I'm getting tired of all these ads about being over 18 do u know wat im talking about. I miss seeing the pikachu ones... Excellent see ya tomorrow

Elitefrenzy
08-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Ftw High School Musical 2

dragonite0943
08-25-2007, 06:26 AM
lol probably. frenzy i don't have dsl, but when i do u better be ready to battle!

i think this thread might be coming to an end no one cares to talk:sad:

Larvinator
08-25-2007, 06:42 AM
i think this thread might be coming to an end no one cares to talk:sad:
Please don't double post, especially when the times are that close together. People will come, but you can't expect them to post every 6 minutes.

Anyhoo, worst movie I'd ever seen was Are We There Yet?, which for the first time ever, made me wonder "Is It Done Yet?" I hated the slapstick "humor" used and the slapstick was really the only thing going for it.

-Holland-
08-25-2007, 06:43 AM
The worst movie ever is Alone In The Dark. Absolutely deplorable.

And guess who directed it? Uwe Boll. Surprise, surprise.

Yggdrasill
08-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Definitely Hot Fuzz. It had terrible comedy, and just wasn't funny ...ever. I would have understanded if it was an Action movie, but it was intended to be a comedy.
Biggest disappointment in terms of a "comedy" film.

ReclusiveDemon
08-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Star Wars: Revelations

EASILY the worst fan movie about Star Wars I've ever seen.

Tamer Marco
08-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Star Wars: Revelations

EASILY the worst fan movie about Star Wars I've ever seen.
There was a Star Wars spinoff? :P

LS
08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Out of all the Harry Potter movies the 5th was the worst. :O

Pikablu Pie
08-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Eragon is just horrible. The book is great; the movie doesn't follow the book at all. If they make an Eldest, I won't bother to watch it.

Pooka
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Epic Movie stole an hour an a half of my life, it was the biggest pile of doggy doo I've ever seen.

Wingull
08-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Doogle, that's an awful Movie. It's more of a baby Movie.

Neo Emolga
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
The Good Shepherd

You know a movie is bad with it actually physically hurts your eyes and your mind to continue watching. The Good Shepherd was just that. EXTREMELY boring, its hard to categorize the genre of this movie because it sure isn't drama, sure doesn't have any action, definitely had no suspense or thrills, and a storyline that just didn't interest me that I pretty much tuned it out. Sadly, I thought something interesting or climatic might have happened at the end, but no.

The Departed

Most over-rated movie I know. Includes three full minutes of nothing but the "F" word said over five hundred times, loads of senseless, distasteful, pointless, bloody violence, overused storyline of moles and people ratting out on each other, and a lot of holes in the plot. Don't get me wrong, I love a great action movie or a good suspense thriller, but this was neither. This was like a horror movie with a truckload of loopholes, Shakespeare-esque ending where pretty much everyone dies at the end, and no real moment in the movie where you felt inspired or captivated by what was happening, or even care to think alongside the characters. And then finish it off with one big turd of an unclimatic ending piled upon the already growing trash heap of this movie and there you have it, The Departed, the movie that movie critics obsess over for meaningless reasons. Garbage. Easily one of the worst movies I've seen.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Nope, its not even the new one, I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole after hating the hell out of even the classic version. This is one of those movies that everyone else seems to like for reasons I don't know. It's stupid, its unrealistic in ways, and Oompa Loompas are the kinds of things I would throw into Doom 3 so I could gun them down with a Chaingun or cut them into little pieces with a chainsaw. Movies like these are the kinds of things even Michael Jackson wouldn't think of even with his twisted mind.

Plot was also stupid, and I really couldn't understand what this movie was trying to get realistically get across. But I'm guessing this is one of those movies parents like to use to torment their children into eating their vegetables.

Lucavi
08-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Mean girls

I honestly can't put into words how retarded this piece of crap was. Ffs, and i actually see people liking it. I just don't get it. If i took a camera back to High school and recorded what the "in" girls were doing, and then uploaded it, it'd be regarded as a complete waste of time, and a horrible film. BUT seeing Lindsay Lohan acting in equally stupid situations, now THAT is a good film

Seawolf
08-29-2007, 03:21 AM
Neo, I also hate The Departed, but mostly because it beat one of my favorite movies for the Best Picture Oscar. =/

Definitely Hot Fuzz. It had terrible comedy, and just wasn't funny ...ever. I would have understanded if it was an Action movie, but it was intended to be a comedy.
Biggest disappointment in terms of a "comedy" film.

You have to admit that the gore was pretty impressive, though.

There was a Star Wars spinoff? :P

Some fans made it... in fact, I would not call that a movie.

Mean girls

I honestly can't put into words how retarded this piece of crap was. Ffs, and i actually see people liking it. I just don't get it. If i took a camera back to High school and recorded what the "in" girls were doing, and then uploaded it, it'd be regarded as a complete waste of time, and a horrible film. BUT seeing Lindsay Lohan acting in equally stupid situations, now THAT is a good film

I agree times twenty.

Hmm...I find The Matrix utterly boring, but it is not the worst movie ever made at all. Batman & Robin, as well as just about any Disney Channel original movie probably take the cake, I think.

Elitefrenzy
08-29-2007, 03:37 AM
Date Movie was a waste, I mean, that was really bad

Professor Astra
08-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Out of all the Harry Potter movies the 5th was the worst. :O

The Harry Potter movies aren't even worth seeing anymore. I'm definitely not looking forward to the seventh movie; they're are going to butcher it.

Eragon is just horrible. The book is great; the movie doesn't follow the book at all. If they make an Eldest, I won't bother to watch it.

OH MY GOSH I couldn't agree more. I haven't even read the book and I knew the movie was crap. It was a waste of 12 bucks.