PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: www.TopPokemon.com

PokemonElite2000
02-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Pokemon webmasters! List your website at the newly created: www.TopPokemon.com (Presented by Pokemon Elite 2000)

MystiKal
02-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Nice so we can add our websites even though there not Pokemon related?

PokemonElite2000
02-15-2005, 03:40 AM
Nice so we can add our websites even though there not Pokemon related?
Sorry, it's for Pokemon sites.

Lord Celebi
02-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Cool. TAF is defiantly going up when I have time.

boltAge
02-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Did you actually make that webbie, or are you just introducing it? You said PE2K presented it, but I was kinda confused as nowhere in that webbie does it show its creator or something.

Jack of Clovers
02-17-2005, 04:40 PM
oh, i like the Random Member button. lol. but whenever i try to add my site to a topwhatever site, i always mess it up or lose membership somehow. bah, oh well. maybe i'll do this when i have more time. :ermm:

~Jack~

Hoenn Mirror Girl
02-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I think I might make a site about Hoenn Mirror World so I can submit that to TopPokemon.

PokemonElite2000
02-24-2005, 06:54 AM
Did you actually make that webbie, or are you just introducing it? You said PE2K presented it, but I was kinda confused as nowhere in that webbie does it show its creator or something.
Yea I created the website. Well, it's not much of a website, it's a top sites heh.

oh, i like the Random Member button. lol. but whenever i try to add my site to a topwhatever site, i always mess it up or lose membership somehow. bah, oh well. maybe i'll do this when i have more time. :ermm:

~Jack~
lol, tell me the website, you won't lose membership :tongue: .

Usually when that happens it's because an automatic system kicks in. For example, if your website has been inactive for a certain amount of days, some topsites kick off inactive sites. There could be other reasons as well, but that's usually the case.

I think I might make a site about Hoenn Mirror World so I can submit that to TopPokemon.
I hope you do! :wink:

Orange_Flaaffy
03-13-2005, 02:10 AM
You think after all my years as a fan I would have made some sort of a website about pokemon..That does it, I'm going to get working on one right away! Then I'll be sure to submit it to your listing PE...

Kenny_C.002
03-13-2005, 03:54 PM
You think after all my years as a fan I would have made some sort of a website about pokemon..That does it, I'm going to get working on one right away! Then I'll be sure to submit it to your listing PE...

Nope, never thought of it Flaff. Nada....Zip....Zing? (Notice that I've been a "fan" of pokemon for all this time and yet I have done nothing of this sort either. lol)

Ah well, welcome back Flaff. :D

Orange_Flaaffy
03-13-2005, 06:26 PM
I bet if you did make a pokemon site Kenny it would be a sight to behold. Then again, oldies like us would have tons to say about the fandom as a whole in the first place :wink:

Master Vrook
03-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I Have been a Huge Pokemon fan going to all da website's i can find to look at pokemon and i never thought making a Website Either Man i should make one ASAP :biggrin:

johnson
04-01-2005, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE]i like pokemon :redface: [IMG]

Deathspector
04-04-2005, 01:34 PM
sorry for being an ignorant little brat, but how do you people get those pokemno thingys at the bottom of ur messages?

Deathspector
04-05-2005, 12:24 PM
sorry for being an ignorant little brat, but how do you people get those pokemno thingys at the bottom of ur messages?

Please tell me???????????????

:pray: :signhelp:

shadowfox
04-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Please don't double post Deathspector. Just use the edit button. And what are you talking about the pokemon thingys at the bottom of your messages???

And I'm still trying to make a website...been working on it for about a year but I keep deleting the website because I keep messing up on it...so sad...:boohoo:

Suisho Ai
04-20-2005, 09:54 AM
im always working on something but i never get around to finishing them.

:biggrin: why would you want to create a new Pokemon site when PE2K's got everything?

Ash Ketchum
04-20-2005, 11:41 AM
im always working on something but i never get around to finishing them.

:biggrin: why would you want to create a new Pokemon site when PE2K's got everything?

Be original and create a site that has something PE2K doesn't have. I'm sure people can think of something.

Anyway, if I ever host a Pokemon website and/or forum, I'm registering it for TopPokemon.com.

~Ash Ketchum

shadowfox
04-20-2005, 07:07 PM
I already thought of something this place doesn't have (well at least I THINK doesn't have:oops:), Pokemon Box, but then again, serebii.net has barely anything on it so pe2k might not have anything on it, no offense Ryan.

Its been so long I've worked on it, I think I might have deleted it. And the website was only on my mom's comp, so I can't work on it here. And I think the site that inspired me was like Kyogers Layer or something which last I checked was down for construction.

jean202
05-15-2005, 12:57 AM
im new to this forum can som1 here help me out a little plz

Matt
05-15-2005, 01:04 AM
First of all, you should have made a new topic, and not in the Announcements board. Go make a topic in the General board and you may get some help there.

makuwave
08-23-2005, 03:49 PM
does it cost money to advertise there?

Caite-chan
08-23-2005, 04:10 PM
does it cost money to advertise there?

No it's 100% Free!

Pika57
10-16-2005, 10:25 AM
No it's 100% Free!

you don't realize what you caused do you..... I hope the spammy Pms stop SOON

sephiroth-z
06-04-2006, 07:36 PM
wow this web is quite usefull...thanks:razz:

Espeon Rinage
06-04-2006, 07:44 PM
wow this web is quite usefull...thanks:razz:

As you are new you may not know this rule.

This thread hasnt been posted in for about a year, this means that the thread was inactive(dead) We have a rule here at Pokemonelite2000 that you should not revive old threads, as you are new you wont be punished, but just so you know the rules. Only post in threads if the last post in the thread was less than three weeks ago

NOTE: im not Mini-Modding, Im teqaching a new Trainer the rules here

Hypocrisy is Fun
06-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Not mini modding? ER you freaking told him about punishment. Don't act as if you have high power here. There IS a link to forum leaders, you really should look into reading it.

Caite-chan
06-04-2006, 11:01 PM
xDD Stoping acting like you've been here forever ER. Only I can do that. And it's not 3 weeks it's a month. Looks like someone needs to read the rules themselves.

Finch
06-05-2006, 08:45 AM
xDD Stoping acting like you've been here forever ER. Only I can do that. And it's not 3 weeks it's a month. Looks like someone needs to read the rules themselves.
He's been here long enough to help people. At least when ER tells new members the rules he does it with some respect. You're all just bullying him.

Caite-chan
06-06-2006, 03:29 AM
He's been here long enough to help people. At least when ER tells new members the rules he does it with some respect. You're all just bullying him.
Help yes...just not help and think your God while doing it.

Matt
06-06-2006, 03:34 AM
He didn't think he was a g-mod while doing it, he was simply helping out. There's a reason he said he wasn't trying to minimod. This was because he was trying to make you aware that the idea was not in his head, that he was only informing someone of the rules.

Houndoom
06-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Whoa! That's really cool. I'm gonna do it now!

Aquabird
07-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Cool I have www.freewebs.com/connor328 i'll put it on

Shadow Eevee
09-21-2007, 10:44 PM
I like it!

Oh my gosh. You revived a thread over a year old. Don't do it.

Eeveelutions
09-22-2007, 04:59 AM
He also didn't obey the 4 word rule :tongue:

~Eevee

Blu
09-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Pokemon webmasters! List your website at the newly created: www.TopPokemon.com (Presented by Pokemon Elite 2000)

Lol Ryan I had submitted my site I think a week ago. xD