PDA

View Full Version : Backdoor

POKEBOY1
03-17-2004, 09:56 PM
in mossdeep does anybody notice in the old mans house there's the only backdoor in the game and it's locked. AIN'T THAT STRANGE. POST IF U HAVE INFO ON THE MYSTERY BACK DOOR. :dance: :clap: :doh: :pray: :naughty:

Jessu
03-17-2004, 10:00 PM
This thread was in the old forums. You know the little e-cards that come with the game? That's what the backdoor is for.

POKEBOY1
03-17-2004, 10:06 PM
This thread was in the old forums. You know the little e-cards that come with the game? That's what the backdoor is for.

OH! I WASN'T IN THE OLD FORUM AND I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED

Jessu
03-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Please don't write your entire post in capital letters. It's against the rules.

POKEBOY1
03-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Please don't write your entire post in capital letters. It's against the rules.

1. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
2. IF U CAN GET THE ADMINISTRATER TO TELL ME I CAN'T I STILL WILL :exclaim: :hand:

masaki
03-18-2004, 02:13 AM
...Then you can't because if you continue to you will, and yes WILL get banned. So unless you care about losing the privlage to be on the best pokemon forum on the net I'd stop.

AltariaTamer
03-18-2004, 03:40 AM
2. IF U CAN GET THE ADMINISTRATER TO TELL ME I CAN'T I STILL WILL :exclaim: :hand:

As one of the veterans here at the VERY BEST POKEMON FORUM OUT THERE, stop acting like the little n00b that you are rookie. Everyone comes to these forums as a form of help or interest so stop ruining the fun of everyone here by your ego. You didn't have to tell us u weren't at the old forum, I could tell by your cockiness. Masaki is right, you will get banned, so pleez STOP :hand: , for the enjoyment of everybody here.

boltAge
03-18-2004, 04:58 AM
You can battle trainers in it(I think) when you slash E-Cards through an E-Reader attached to your GBA.

And for your behavior.
*REPORTED

masterblack06
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
oh that explains alot i though you had to use a link cable or a wireless adapter in order to get in and play minigames so i was told but i guess they were wrong