PDA

View Full Version : I really need help

Lone Eevee
02-15-2005, 04:25 PM
im really stuck at the reglam tower i have beaten the admins all the way up to ein.I am having trouble beating hima nd the person after him. Can anyone tell me exactly what to do against him?

p.s. After i have beaten all the admins at relgam tower then can i trade my legendarys to my leaf green version?

HELP :goofy:

Zenaku
02-15-2005, 06:36 PM
The best way to beat the Trainers is to train and make your Pokemon stronger. I'd suggest going to the various Colosseums, such as the one in The Under. Battling there can increase your Pokemon a few levels.

And yes, you can trade the Legendaries over once you've completed the game.

Lone Eevee
02-15-2005, 07:09 PM
The best way to beat the Trainers is to train and make your Pokemon stronger. I'd suggest going to the various Colosseums, such as the one in The Under. Battling there can increase your Pokemon a few levels.

And yes, you can trade the Legendaries over once you've completed the game.

ok will do thanks Kamon.

MystiKal
02-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Also tell me who's on your team, I could see if you have any weaknesses.

Lone Eevee
02-16-2005, 01:53 PM
wow that was hard and i was doing so well until evice came along ith lv60's im really stuck on him. HE is annoying

MY team

Suicne - Level 50
Espeon - Level 50
Entei - Level 50
Flygon- Level 50
Raikou - Level 50
Umberon - Level 50

Thats my team HELP!!

Lone Eevee
02-16-2005, 09:44 PM
i know what i could do to get one of his pokemon out of the way use the master ball on his tyranitar. I really need help guys my pokemon are above this post. I would of edited my post but my edit button seems not to be working :eek: Could u guys help :oops:

MystiKal
02-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Well first of all train your Pokemon up past to level 60 that should help a ton and post your teams moveset. Then I can help you.

Lone Eevee
02-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks BUt i finally DID IT. Thanks to Kamons help on msn. And i didnt need to raise my pokemon at all. All in stradegy Once again Thanks Kamon