PDA

View Full Version : team help please

kyogre54
08-26-2007, 04:26 PM
ok ive got 2 pokemon on my team so far and i need four more but i dont know what would go with them so please give me ideas here is my current 2

milotic
bold nature
hydro pump
ice beam
recover
surf

toxicroak
admant
cross chop
poison jab
x- scissor
sucker punch

also u can add edits to my current 2, and movesets, natures and hold items for the other four. all help greatly appreciated

Dawn_PiplupFan1
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
ok ive got 2 pokemon on my team so far and i need four more but i dont know what would go with them so please give me ideas here is my current 2

milotic@ Leftovers
bold nature
Rest
ice beam
Sleep Talk/Aqua Ring
surf

toxicroak
admant
Focus Blast
Sludge Bomb
x- scissor
sucker punch

also u can add edits to my current 2, and movesets, natures and hold items for the other four. all help greatly appreciated

Edit's on Bold

Cool Kid 94
08-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Edit's on Bold

Focus Blast on an Adamant Toxicroak???

Here's 2 movesets:

Milotic@Flame Orb (Marvel Scale)
Bold (252 HP, 128 Sp. Atk, 128 Sp. Def)
Surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring
Mirror Coat (or maybe Recover)

Toxicroak@Black Sludge (Dry Skin if you have a Rain team, which you should, otherwise Anticipation)
Jolly (252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP)
Brick Break/Cross Chop (If you really wanna risk it and if you don't need Power Points)
Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
Earthquake

You had a pretty good Toxicroak moveset already, but IMO it doesn't need X-Scissor. The other 3 moves already cover all the types X-Scissor does.

Get a few more water/electric types, and teach one Rain Dance. Just pick the 4 and I'll help you on movesets and stuff.

kyogre54
08-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Focus Blast on an Adamant Toxicroak???

Here's 2 movesets:

Milotic@Flame Orb (Marvel Scale)
Bold (252 HP, 128 Sp. Atk, 128 Sp. Def)
Surf
Ice Beam
Aqua Ring
Mirror Coat (or maybe Recover)

Toxicroak@Black Sludge (Dry Skin if you have a Rain team, which you should, otherwise Anticipation)
Jolly (252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP)
Brick Break/Cross Chop (If you really wanna risk it and if you don't need Power Points)
Poison Jab
Sucker Punch
Earthquake

You had a pretty good Toxicroak moveset already, but IMO it doesn't need X-Scissor. The other 3 moves already cover all the types X-Scissor does.

Get a few more water/electric types, and teach one Rain Dance. Just pick the 4 and I'll help you on movesets and stuff.
ok and also any ideas on other pokemon being added onto my team

Lady Of The Lake
08-26-2007, 04:52 PM
you should add blissy to your team it has good hp and its abiltiy and stuff is good and it can learn good moves

when i battle my firends in lvl 100 battles the pokemon they fear most is blissy cause if you train it all the way there it has 700 or more hp if u use rare candys it will have 600 or more

Cool Kid 94
08-26-2007, 04:53 PM
ok and also any ideas on other pokemon being added onto my team

Starmie, Kingdra, Gyarados and Manectric, Magnezone. Also a Kyogre would REALLY help on your team, but people don't like ubers/legends...

kyogre54
08-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Starmie, Kingdra, Gyarados and Manectric, Magnezone. Also a Kyogre would REALLY help on your team, but people don't like ubers/legends...
any more?

Cool Kid 94
08-26-2007, 05:23 PM
IDK, that's mainly it... but you could use some others...