PDA

View Full Version : reward?????????????

POKEBOY1
03-17-2004, 10:16 PM
in all versions u get a reward for a complete pokedex. in fr/lg do u get a reward for a complet4e pokedex and a complete natoinaldex? :question: :pray: :surprised and has any1 ever complete dex and what reward :question: :whistle: :eek: :shifty: :surprised :mrgreen:

Jessu
03-17-2004, 10:45 PM
Fire Red and Leaf Green haven't come out in the United States or United Kingdom (I'm studying them in History class) yet. Why ask?

POKEBOY1
03-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Fire Red and Leaf Green haven't come out in the United States or United Kingdom (I'm studying them in History class) yet. Why ask?

what does that have 2 do with anything :question:

masaki
03-18-2004, 02:21 AM
If it hasn't come out yet witout research it might be hard to find out. Especially for people like me. :rolleyes: Anyway I think it does but I'm not sure. :doh: :think:

Jessu
03-18-2004, 02:46 AM
what does that have 2 do with anything :question:
MOST of us don't have Fire Red and Leaf Green. It just came out in Japan, but it will be a while before it comes out in the US and UK. Most of us don't even know if there is an award for anything. (besides the Pokedex)

Francky
03-18-2004, 04:36 AM
hope it wont be only a certificate like in the g/s versions... :confused: nintendo went cheap for the us versions for this... :sad:

give us sumthing good, like access to a legendary pokemon :razz:

Thanatos
03-18-2004, 05:10 AM
But then, you wouldn't have all the pokedex completed (gaining access to legendary pokemon)

masaki
03-18-2004, 05:20 AM
How about a new dungeon with like Dexyos or Jarachi in it if that isn't in the FR/LG pokedex. Or something cool. A new item! Something besides a printable cerifacate! :evil:

Jessu
03-18-2004, 06:18 AM
Deoxys is accessed by a code on Rainbow Island #9. Why not put Jirachi in the cave? :smile:

Steven
03-18-2004, 08:37 AM
I kinda wish they made the certificate a poster or something cause it's like this.

Star-reward
e4 beat-blue/red tent
contests-glass orn
lvl 50 batt tow-silver sheild
lvl 100 batt tow-gold sheild
all pkmn-priceless

for everything else, there's master card.

but seriously, you get NOTHING for it except some lousy diploma, and a pat on the back by the prof. whoopie. I completed the dex in red/blue and I did it in ruby/sapphire, but I didn't try in gsc cause there were too many from the old one to trade over.

Thunderbird
03-18-2004, 09:38 AM
in all versions u get a reward for a complete pokedex. in fr/lg do u get a reward for a complet4e pokedex and a complete natoinaldex? :question: :pray: :surprised and has any1 ever complete dex and what reward :question: :whistle: :eek: :shifty: :surprised :mrgreen:
Upgrade your trainer card and get a diploma.

Vegeta rules
08-10-2006, 03:35 AM
they only give a freaking diploma if you finish the podedex yeah that is messed up man.welll bye

The Doctor
08-10-2006, 03:41 AM
Don't revive old threads and also lock this.

Seawolf
08-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Don't revive old threads and also lock this.

Stop mini-modding. Please ... it's annoying. Vegeta rules, I suggest you read the forum rules.