PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Team and Moves Please

Yoshijitsu1
08-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey this is my team and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how I could possibly improve on it, such as what items to equip to them, and what order I should send them out. My Infernape and Blastoise are in their 90s, my Miltank and Ninjask are in 80s, Weavile in 50s and Electivire 30s.Now I have had a look on Serebii and sort of understood Ev training, but what sort of stats should they have based on their movesets after the training or what should I try and make the highest stats by level 100. Try and tate the team as a whole or each Poke individually. Thanks a lot.

Infernape
<>Flare Blitz
<>Close Combat
<>Stone Edge
<>Swords Dance

Weavile
<>Ice Punch
<>Sword Dance
<>Aerial Ace
<>Night Slash

Ninjask
<>Baton Pass
<>Swords Dance
<>X-Scissor
<>Subsitute

Electivire
<>Ice Punch
<>Thunder Punch
<>Earthquake
<>Cross Chop

Miltank
<>Body Slam
<>Zen Headbutt
<>Heal Beal
<>Milk Drink

Blastoise
<>Surf
<>Earthquake
<>Ice Beam
<>Rest

Once again thanks for reading and help.:happy:

Lucavi
08-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Post natures and EVs (if possible). I don't really what's Ninjask doing in this team, as your attackers are already fast (Infernape, Weavile) or can get speed boosts by themselves (Electivire, Motor drive), whereas your walls (Blastoise and Miltank) do not benefit from passed speed at all.

I suggest getter some more coverage against Tyranitar, because you're pretty weak to it atm. Maybe Swampert over Blastoise, and then replace Ninjask with something more useful...a wisher comes to mind because your team is pretty offensive

Yoshijitsu1
08-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Electivire hardy ever gets a speed boost because not many people will attack him with electric moves. With Ninjask, firstly I use substitute and repeatedly use Swords Dance. I then use Baton pass and switch to Electivire. Now you have a fast and even stronger pokemon. I don't think I really need a wisher, because Lefovers can be used most of the time to restore some Hp. Also, two of those pokemon can restore Hp with their moves, and one of them status effects. I really like using an offensive team, and when I take part in double battles I hope my team will do well. Thanks for commenting and I will take some of your thoughts into consideration.

Prince J
08-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Electivire hardy ever gets a speed boost because not many people will attack him with electric moves.

That's why you have to know what your opponent's next move.
You can send Blastoise, and then switch for Vire. Your opponent will try to kill Blastoise with an Electric move but when you switch you get the speed boost.

Yoshijitsu1
08-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks it seems much clearer to me how it would work. I'll bare that in mind if I change my team, but is it still good for competitive battling?