PDA

View Full Version : The Firestorm club

Firestorm
02-16-2005, 08:12 PM
This is a club for all you fire lovers! And by the way, if anyone wants to make a club to be rivals with us, then feel free! A word of warning...
I made a club once, and it nearly fell apart, just because lots of people posted in a night, and that made someone, not from the club, think I had abandoned it. He attacked to try and take over. We managed to strike a deal with him, and the club survived. But I want to say, I won't ever abandn this club unless it becomes over a week old and no-one has posted. So don't try to copy what that person did!
O.K, you can now join!

Caite-chan
02-16-2005, 08:13 PM
You'd better read the rules. And this needs to be better planed out.

Tamer Marco
02-16-2005, 08:17 PM
This is a club for all you fire lovers! And by the way, if anyone wants to make a club to be rivals with us, then feel free! A word of warning...
I made a club once, and it nearly fell apart, just because lots of people posted in a night, and that made someone, not from the club, think I had abandoned it. He attacked to try and take over. We managed to strike a deal with him, and the club survived. But I want to say, I won't ever abandn this club unless it becomes over a week old and no-one has posted. So don't try to copy what that person did!
O.K, you can now join! I really don't believe that... x_x And you posted this twice.

HKim
02-17-2005, 04:07 AM
Well, we all do make mistakes.

Thread- Locked