PDA

View Full Version : Max and May: Petalburg GYMleaders

Matthew
03-18-2004, 01:20 AM
Hmmm... I wanted to do this for fun ^^;;... the sprites are basically recolors of exsitant ones now... Max is from the one rich kid from RS and May is made from the FRLG Lass... I don't like the RS one... any way, I chose the pokemon for a specific reason...

Max's Pokemon:

Slakoth- Well... his dad has Vigoroth and Slaking... so why can't his son have a Slakoth?

Poochyena: Do you remember that one episode where Max wanted to see the Poochyena evolve?

Poliwag: Remember when Max was temporarily placed in the Pokemon Academy and he got to use the school's Poliwag?

May:

Torchic- -_-

Bueatifly- She will eventually own one when her Silcoon evolves

Delcatty- Eventually, she captures a Skitty (I think...) and I decided it would evolve ^^;;

Here is is... I made it into a banner if any body wants to use it... just gimmie credit.

The faded '2's in the background just simply mean that the battle is a 2v2 battle, similar to Tate and Liza... but with weaker/more pokemon. Delcatty is supposed to be the annoyer of the gym.

http://angelfire.com/falcon/matt12/mmgym_copy.png

K... ENJOY!

Andreas
03-18-2004, 03:46 PM
It was very cool, everybody is so good artists (",)

LolJolteonMaster
03-18-2004, 03:54 PM
Gimme a g! Gimmie an r! Gimmie an e! Gimmie an a! Gimmie an abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz! What's that spell? Great!