View Full Version : Phsycic Sweeper

castroviz
08-28-2007, 11:48 PM
I am using Alakazam for lvl 50 battles, but I also have:

Uxie
Azelf
Cressalia
Gengar

Should I stay with Alakazam, any ideas for a good SP. ATack physic pokemon.

NO EV'S OR IV'S

ronjocox
08-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Cress and Uxie don't make good sweepers.

Well, there is Porygon-Z. And you could use Psychic on him.

castroviz
08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
don't have porygon Z. So between Alakazam, Gengar and Azelf? what's your pick? What about Starmie?

ronjocox
08-28-2007, 11:52 PM
I think the best is Azelf/Alakazam.

castroviz
08-29-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah that was my guess. But I don't know if I should stay with alakazam or use Azelf.

Tips?

castroviz
08-29-2007, 12:08 AM
yeah that was my guess. But I don't know if I should stay with alakazam or use Azelf.

Tips?

RonRaygunX3
08-29-2007, 12:09 AM
IMO Use Gengar. He has such an unpredicible movepool, huge type coverage, fighting, normal and ground resistances and amazing special attack and speed to match.

-Holland-
08-29-2007, 05:10 AM
In my opinion, Alakazam is undoubtedly the best. Neckbreaking Speed and godly Special Attack stats pretty much make him the superior being here, let alone the fact of his fair Special Defense. The reason I say this is because Alakazam learns a variety of Special Sweeping moves, and with a certain combination, he covers every single type of Pokemon and sweeps them out without fail.

castroviz
08-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Cool, thanks, can you please let me know, what combination that is?

I have him with

Pshycic
Restore
Drain Punch
Pshycic cut

The last 2 I don't use them or like them very much, Drain Punch is a fighting move so it helps with some types, but I could use a better atack, and Pshycicy cut, just sucks. Pointers?

sin1st3rkilla
08-29-2007, 07:14 PM
In my opinion, Alakazam is undoubtedly the best. Neckbreaking Speed and godly Special Attack stats pretty much make him the superior being here, let alone the fact of his fair Special Defense. The reason I say this is because Alakazam learns a variety of Special Sweeping moves, and with a certain combination, he covers every single type of Pokemon and sweeps them out without fail.

I have to agree. Alakazam is a damn good Special Sweeper... Speed is very good!!

chadi
08-29-2007, 07:16 PM

I have him with

Pshycic
Restore
Drain Punch
Pshycic cut

The last 2 I don't use them or like them very much, Drain Punch is a fighting move so it helps with some types, but I could use a better atack, and Pshycicy cut, just sucks. Pointers?
Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Psychic
Focus Blast
Shadow Ball / Energy Ball
Trick

ronjocox
08-29-2007, 07:16 PM

I have him with

Pshycic
Restore
Drain Punch
Pshycic cut

Psychic
Grass Knot/Energy Ball/Shadow Ball
Shadow Ball/Focus Blast
One of the above moves that you didn't choose.